Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

The Lending Market is oversaturated now, isn’t it? I studied economy in the University and it taught me, that it is really difficult to enter such markets.

It just looks like it is oversaturated, but it’s not. The P2P lending market still has a great potential for growth. Many people thought, that bitcoin can’t go higher, than 1’000$ or 5’000$ later, but now you can see how much does it cost  Wink

If an investor believes that BTC and ETH are "perpetual money machines" and they will grow and grow each year by hundreds per cent than there is not much need to invest in ICOs Smiley

I agree, it won't grow always. But BTC still has a great potential, as a market overall. Powerful crypto-holders are interested in a growth of it's capitalisation, so it will be Smiley
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Guys, you don't have a bounty program?! Huh It's very rare nowadays, why is that?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Guys, you don't have a bounty program?! Huh It's very rare nowadays, why is that?

Just visit some threads with bounty and you will see why Grin Pretty often it doesn't make any sense.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Are you going to translate your WP to other languages? It would attract investors which are not very good at English.

We already translated our WP into 7 languages (+English).
Yes, we hope it will make it easier for our investors to read and understand our business model.

It’s great news! Cause i have a couple of friends, which are really bad in English, but they are «cryptoinvestors». So sometimes i feel like i’m translator to them, not a friend Grin What other languages do you have? I hope, that Spanish is among them!

Yes, correct, Spanish is coming soon!

Vamos, Rafa!:)

Es genial! If you need help with it, just text me PM Wink

Buena suerte!
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Hey, Dev! Where is your office? Wanna come and meet with your team Smiley
tokenlend-ceo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

Hey, Dev! Where is your office? Wanna come and meet with your team Smiley

Please come to Tallinn and we would be glad to meet you on Blockchain conference Smiley

https://tallinn.bc.events
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?

Of course, as all other ICOs we would need are tokens traded on Exchanges.
Yes, we would approach exchanges and try to list our token.

I’m asking, cause I’m a trader and considering to include your tokens in my Investment portfolio in future. Hope to see you on huge Exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex and etc. Not on Yobit Grin

Huge exchanges usually have also huge requirements Smiley
Obviously it would be not easy to be listed there immediately after ICO.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Just visit some threads with bounty and you will see why Grin Pretty often it doesn't make any sense.

If you are talking about that, let it be «strange», activity, i agree. But Bounty is more, than that. It is also about spreading the word about project in the twitter, facebook and other SN. That's how marketing works now Wink
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Are you going to have a private sale for big investors before the Pre-ICO starts?
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

Are you going to have a private sale for big investors before the Pre-ICO starts?

Several investment funds contacted us and we are in negotiations with them now.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Several investment funds contacted us and we are in negotiations with them now.

Good to hear it! I think, private sales are underestimated, cause really huge sums could be collected during it.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

If you are talking about that, let it be «strange», activity, i agree. But Bounty is more, than that. It is also about spreading the word about project in the twitter, facebook and other SN. That's how marketing works now Wink

Agree, it is important to create a hype around project. More people know, more people become investors.
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

As i understood, your interest rate will be higher for borrowers, than in banks, am i right? Then why people will use your service? Just don't fully understand how it works Huh
Fanat74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Yes, i’m talking exactly about that «strange» activity! You've just opened a thread and see: «joined your bounty», «nice project, want to join your bounty» and so on. I can’t imagine how this part of «marketing» could help the project to attract investors Huh As for other SN, then i agree,  it could be useful. But it’s rather risky, cause, despite, the money and time, you spent on such campaign, there is a huge probability, that you won't get any profit from it. So may be it is reasonable to spent these resources on really important things?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to trade your tokens on Exchange? If yes, on which one?

Of course, as all other ICOs we would need are tokens traded on Exchanges.
Yes, we would approach exchanges and try to list our token.

I’m asking, cause I’m a trader and considering to include your tokens in my Investment portfolio in future. Hope to see you on huge Exchanges, like Binance, Bittrex and etc. Not on Yobit Grin

Huge exchanges usually have also huge requirements Smiley
Obviously it would be not easy to be listed there immediately after ICO.

I hope you will, of course not at once, but in 1-2 years it's quite possible Wink
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

Hello, Dev! Are you planning to create your own wallet in your ecosystem or to collaborate with another project?
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

As i understood, your interest rate will be higher for borrowers, than in banks, am i right? Then why people will use your service? Just don't fully understand how it works Huh

Yes, there is always demand for such kind of loans because those borrowers would not be able to receive loans in banks or it very very cumbersome and time consuming.
Casperok

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

In your WP it is written, that you've choosen ERC-20, why? Is it the only one possible option, that meets the needs, you’ve got?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Agree, it is important to create a hype around project. More people know, more people become investors.

What are you talking about is a «fake attention», often there is nothing behind that hype. If you want to build something in the Long Run, it’s better to avoid hype methods. It won’t be fast, but such growth will be organic and truthful. And it's nice to see, that Tokenlend acts in the second way Smiley
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

When are you planning the beta-release? On what date?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: