Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Miraculously

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

As i understood from the thread, firstly you are going to provide your service in West Europe, but is market there huge enough? Does it really suit your ambitions?

Latvia is 3rd in a whole Europe with 110.7mln euros, that's impressive! Only France and Germany have bigger volumes Smiley

I also heard, that Latvian's market was the fastest growing one for some time. Don't know if that's true nowadays Huh

Yes, that’s true. It is written in WP, the growth percentage was 73% in 2016. Just can’t understand why Latvia?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

As i understood from the thread, firstly you are going to provide your service in West Europe, but is market there huge enough? Does it really suit your ambitions?

Latvia is 3rd in a whole Europe with 110.7mln euros, that's impressive! Only France and Germany have bigger volumes Smiley

I also heard, that Latvian's market was the fastest growing one for some time. Don't know if that's true nowadays Huh

Yes, that’s true. It is written in WP, the growth percentage was 73% in 2016. Just can’t understand why Latvia?

It’s quite impressive! If it continued to grow until now, then, i bet, Latvia is first today. Anyone knows how much is it now?
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

hi, dev! Smiley what kind of real estate portfolio is being scouted? didn’t find any information about it in WP... Huh
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Real estate is one of the most promising markets in Europe, and blockchain would also have a positive impact on it. But i need more information about the project Smiley
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

hi, dev! Smiley what kind of real estate portfolio is being scouted? didn’t find any information about it in WP... Huh

Probably, the main three: commercial, industrial and residential. Can't remember more...
tokenlend-ceo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

Probably, the main three: commercial, industrial and residential. Can't remember more...

commercial and residential real estate assets are most popular in this business.
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Real estate is one of the most promising markets in Europe, and blockchain would also have a positive impact on it. But i need more information about the project Smiley

What kind of more information is nice to have?
Fanat74

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

I wanna know about your plans, your strategic vision... Why i must choose you, not other real estate lending projects?
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I wanna know about your plans, your strategic vision... Why i must choose you, not other real estate lending projects?

In other words, he wants you to write a dissertation Grin
I'm kidding, of course, it will be really interesting to know such info  Wink
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

good question.

OK which other good real estate lending projects you mean? (of course I know them, but for me it is interesting to learn your estimates and your opinion about other "good" projects)
Fanat74

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

good question.

OK which other good real estate lending projects you mean? (of course I know them, but for me it is interesting to learn your estimates and your opinion about other "good" projects)

I was watching Atlant for some time. Also heard about realisto.. Of course there are more, but i remember only these two Smiley
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

I've always wanted to invest in a real estate and i came across the Tokenlend today! Real estate on blockchain! Now i need some time to figure out what is it about and then to decide Smiley Your ICO will start in March, so i have time. What date, by the way?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

good question.

I was watching Atlant for some time. Also heard about realisto.. Of course there are more, but i remember only these two Smiley

Also, there are lending services like lendoit and ethlend, decentralized lending is so popular today! But it is risky..
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

good question.

Also, there are lending services like lendoit and ethlend, decentralized lending is so popular today! But it is risky..

Services, that you are pointed to the example are incorrect. Cause they don't take collaterals for loans.
So it's more more risky, and sometimes it could be just MMM..
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:49 PM

What problems does blockchain solve in P2P real estate lending market? Or the reason of your ICO is just hype around blockchain?

Of course blokchain can not enforce loan repayments, but blockchain technology can make internal records more transparent and and reliable and therefore eliminate many human related errors and mistakes.

Blockchain reduces operational costs, which is an important factor in lending. Also it helps to secure participants of the process more efficiently. One more advantage is that transactions around the world of any scale with almost zero fees! Impossible without this technology!
Casperok

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

I've read your WP, analysed the info about market. And your project is looks like the real one, you know! It's difficult to find a project, that has a strong connection with the world around us, nowadays. And i see such connection here.. Really wish you success and will buy some tokens Wink
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

Are you planning to develop a mobile app? Will the mobile app have the same capabilities as the desktop? Really enjoy the idea of making such investments using only my iphone!
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Real estate in the 21st century is the best sphere for earning, as it combines two main qualities: profitability and reliability.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

What were the volumes of the market in 2017? In Latvia? In Europe?
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

What were the volumes of the market in 2017? In Latvia? In Europe?

A good question, but the WP specifies such information only for 2013-2016, and although it grew at a rapid pace Smiley I would still like to know the latest, current information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: