Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

I’ve just got acquainted with the capabilities of the platform in the WP.
And I am impressed by the opportunity to sell debts to which you’ve already invested
Deform

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

I’ve just got acquainted with the capabilities of the platform in the WP.
And I am impressed by the opportunity to sell debts to which you’ve already invested

This is especially relevant when the investor urgently needs liquid funds. So, this is a great addition to the platform.
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

What interest rates will you have? I think they should be profitable for investors, though it won’t serve the interests of the borrower. Huh

On average, loan originators in Latvia and Estonia offer real estate secured loans to borrowers with a 12-15 % interest rate. At the same time they are open to accept funds from any available sources with a 6-9% interest rate. As a result, TokenLend  platform users will have an accessible source of investment opportunities and loan originators will have access to affordable funds.

Not bad! Also, it is important to understand that you do not need to collect lots of documents and go somewhere, all you need is a computer and access to the Internet. This makes life easier!

Another p2p lending advantage is that banks don’t provide loans for some people, so such a service is the last chance for them to get the money they need.

I don't understand due to what such services work, as it is more profitable for borrowers to take a loan in a bank for a smaller percentage. If you have anything to deposit on bail, especially if it is a real estate, then almost any bank will approve your application for a loan. And people who have nothing to pledge, have to apply to p2p lending services where they do not require collateral, this is the only way out for them.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

What interest rates will you have? I think they should be profitable for investors, though it won’t serve the interests of the borrower. Huh

On average, loan originators in Latvia and Estonia offer real estate secured loans to borrowers with a 12-15 % interest rate. At the same time they are open to accept funds from any available sources with a 6-9% interest rate. As a result, TokenLend  platform users will have an accessible source of investment opportunities and loan originators will have access to affordable funds.

Not bad! Also, it is important to understand that you do not need to collect lots of documents and go somewhere, all you need is a computer and access to the Internet. This makes life easier!

Another p2p lending advantage is that banks don’t provide loans for some people, so such a service is the last chance for them to get the money they need.

I don't understand due to what such services work, as it is more profitable for borrowers to take a loan in a bank for a smaller percentage. If you have anything to deposit on bail, especially if it is a real estate, then almost any bank will approve your application for a loan. And people who have nothing to pledge, have to apply to p2p lending services where they do not require collateral, this is the only way out for them.

Guys, well, if there are such services, and they do it quite successfully, then there is demand. Wink
tokenlend.io (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Not true: banks are reluctant to issue loans where they would assume at least some kind of a risk is present.
Their requirements are much much more stringent.

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Guys, well, if there are such services, and they do it quite successfully, then there is demand. Wink

Yes, indeed. Otherwise there would have not been 100 million EUR loan market in Estonia and the same in Latvia.

▄TOKENLEND▄
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Hi, dev! What commission are you going to charge for using your platform? Will it be charged from the investor or the borrower?
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

Hi, dev! What commission are you going to charge for using your platform? Will it be charged from the investor or the borrower?

We plan to charge fees to loan originators. So investors of the P2P platfor would be able to invest without fees to their earned interest.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

During the ICO and after it, it is important to gather an experienced team of advisers. I see you have it Wink
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

hi, dev, wanna know some of the details  Smiley
The borrower will pay monthly, as well as in the banks?
Will it be possible to pay interest in the Cryptocurrency?
Or only in TNL?
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Hello TokenLend and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

So your platform is similar to ICObench.com and other such ICO listing web sites?

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

hi, dev, wanna know some of the details  Smiley
The borrower will pay monthly, as well as in the banks?
Will it be possible to pay interest in the Cryptocurrency?
Or only in TNL?

The borrower will receive loans in fiat money (in Latvia and Estonia for example it is EUR). And pay his interest payments and principal payment also in EUR.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Yes, indeed. Otherwise there would have not been 100 million EUR loan market in Estonia and the same in Latvia.

Ok, i got it! Thanks Smiley
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Hello TokenLend and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

I tried to submit our ICO on your platform and I do not see how to do that.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

We plan to charge fees to loan originators. So investors of the P2P platfor would be able to invest without fees to their earned interest.

That is good news for investors!  Roll Eyes
Aberrant

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Hi, Dev! Surely, you will gradually reveal the potential of the platform.
I would like to know what will be available immediately, and what will happen later?
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Hi, Dev! Surely, you will gradually reveal the potential of the platform.
I would like to know what will be available immediately, and what will happen later?

First version of the platform we plan in October.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

During the ICO and after it, it is important to gather an experienced team of advisers. I see you have it Wink

The team is experienced, but they are all from East Europe.
Ideally, people from different continents are needed, we live in the age of globalisation after all.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

The team is experienced, but they are all from East Europe.
Ideally, people from different continents are needed, we live in the age of globalisation after all.

it seems to me that they don't need globalisation, yet. Undecided they are going to develop gradually and start with Latvia, Estonia, respectively, and the advisors are needed from these countries, not from Australia.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: