Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Aberrant

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

When are you planning to launch your platform? May be some kind of beta-version?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

When are you planning to launch your platform? May be some kind of beta-version?

In their Roadmap there is an Early Access in October 2018.
As i understood, that is a beta-version. In 2019 they are going to launch it fully Smiley
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Wow.. you have 100 + million users, it's quite a lot!  Shocked
As i understood, they use other your projects or there was some kind of Tokenlend before the blockchain?
Deform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

It can be seen that the project is of a high quality, is in the growing segment, the team is experienced.
One thing is unclear why there is no talk around it? Huh
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

It can be seen that the project is of a high quality, is in the growing segment, the team is experienced.

There are projects that invest almost all of their time and money in the technical part and improvement of the product, while marketing suffers. It seems like this is just such a case.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

There are projects that invest almost all of their time and money in the technical part and improvement of the product, while marketing suffers. It seems like this is just such a case.

I also noticed, that often very high-quality and promising ICO doesn't have enough popularity, and scams are publicized at every corner.
anchousser

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

I also noticed, that often very high-quality and promising ICO doesn't have enough popularity, and scams are publicized at every corner.

As I said, from the first - the resources go to the contents of the project, and the second spend them to the wrapper.
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

As I said, from the first - the resources go to the contents of the project, and the second spend them to the wrapper.

Agree with you, guys, marketing budget is 19% only.. although on development they spend 70% Undecided
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

But it is better, of course, to get on the first category of projects, because if the product is of really high quality, then it will undoubtedly find its audience without a strong PR-company. I'm glad i've opened this page once, because, i think, Tokenlend is a project from the first category Wink
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Agree with you, guys, marketing budget is 19% only.. although on development they spend 70% Undecided

There is nothing unusual in their marketing budget, it’s average number in ICO projects.
Also some projects need more PR, some less.. it depends on many factors.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

There is nothing unusual in their marketing budget, it’s average number in ICO projects.

For successful promotion in the Baltic States, it will be enough, it is much more important to invest more in the development of the platform, for which the project will have the main assets.
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

For successful promotion in the Baltic States, it will be enough, it is much more important to invest more in the development of the platform, for which the project will have the main assets.

I agree, they will make a reputation there, and then the world can be conquered. It would be prudent to participate in various conferences in Latvia and Estonia. Do you have such activity, dev? Huh
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

I agree, they will make a reputation there, and then the world can be conquered. It would be prudent to participate in various conferences in Latvia and Estonia. Do you have such activity, dev? Huh

They have a conference in Estonia at the end of the march, don't remember the date. But you can find it on one of these pages Wink
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

Definitely want to buy some tokens, but have some problems with registration Huh
Could you text me pm?
tokenlend.io (OP)

Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

Definitely want to buy some tokens, but have some problems with registration Huh
Could you text me pm?

I did send a PM to you.

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Yes, March 22nd in Tallinn. Please come there and support us there !:)

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

Most of people love hype Smiley Anf huge promises Smiley

▄TOKENLEND▄
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Hi, dev! Have you got a slogan? May be "Tokenlend just like Wonderland"  Cheesy
I'm asking, cause huge companies have it, so why not?
Nike has "Just do it", Apple – "Think disfferent" and so on..
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Dev, on what stage are you now?
What goals have you already achieved?
And what are the following steps?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

Hi, dev! Have you got a slogan? May be "Tokenlend just like Wonderland"  Cheesy
I'm asking, cause huge companies have it, so why not?
Nike has "Just do it", Apple – "Think disfferent" and so on..

Like your slogan, mate! It will be nice for Tokenlend to has one, cause it’s really useful.
You need just to say it and it is already in your head.
Then people can’t sleep, cause they are thinking about Tokenlend...
And finally they will buy some TNL  Grin
Mission completed Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: