Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Suarezzz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

Dev, i wonder, what is the future of Real Estate, as a market? What are your thoughts?

Despite all the ups and downs real estate market will be always very important and there will be always demand and there will be always opportunities for projects like TokenLend.

It's easy to understand, just look around.
Our population is growing –> people need to live somewhere –>
"somewhere" is needed to be built –> Real Estate merket is growing  Wink
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Your project looks interesting and quite promising. Probably, you are in Top 3 real estate ICO projects..
However it seems to me that your team is not big enough.. Experienced? Yes.. But you need more staff, i guess Smiley
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Your project looks interesting and quite promising. Probably, you are in Top 3 real estate ICO projects..
However it seems to me that your team is not big enough.. Experienced? Yes.. But you need more staff, i guess Smiley

I don't think that 10 people is not enough, to launch such ICO. It's more, than enough!
If you look at other projects, you will be convinced Wink
tokenlend.io (OP)

Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

We are confident that our team will be able to launch a first version of the platform in October. We do not need 20+ people for that Smiley
Why to waste project's money on too many devs?

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

And how did you understand, that 10 is not enough? It's not as easy as you might think.
You need more inside info about the project in order to count optimal number of staff. Smiley
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

And how did you understand, that 10 is not enough? It's not as easy as you might think.
You need more inside info about the project in order to count optimal number of staff. Smiley

I agree. There are many factors, which are influence on this number..
Phase of the project? The segment? Team capabilities? and so on.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Dev, can't find you on reddit.. Could you give me the link? Or where can i find it?

It looks like they don't use it. I was interested in it, too, to participate in Bounty
Chu@N

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I'm a greencard holder of the USA, so why can't i buy your tokens? Huh That's unfair...
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Dev, i wonder, what is the future of Real Estate, as a market? What are your thoughts?

Despite all the ups and downs real estate market will be always very important and there will be always demand and there will be always opportunities for projects like TokenLend.

It's easy to understand, just look around.
Our population is growing –> people need to live somewhere –>
"somewhere" is needed to be built –> Real Estate merket is growing  Wink

Only armageddon will stop it! Grin
But there will be no need in money, in that case
So, real estate is unstoppable!
P.s. dev, i wanna a % for promotion Cheesy
Fanat74

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

I'm a greencard holder of the USA, so why can't i buy your tokens? Huh That's unfair...

Probably, because certain kinds of these token sales look, from a legal perspective in the US, like a traditional sale of equity. So, in the US, only accredited investors can buy them.
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

Hi, dev! Can't find any information about your Bounty program. Do you have it? Where can i find it? Thanks
Deform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

Hello, dev, do i need to go through KYC to enter your project? And one more question, the registration on Pre-Sale is already opened, yep?
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

It's really strange, that such capitalist country, where making money is a sort of cult, is excluded from the list Undecided Why that?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Sounds like a great project! Have you got an airdrop? If not now, may be later? It’s quite popular last months)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Hello, dev, do i need to go through KYC to enter your project? And one more question, the registration on Pre-Sale is already opened, yep?

I'm coming here from the ICO Bench and it is stated there, that Tokenlend has KYC, so, probably, the answer is yes Wink
Chu@N

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:57:52 AM

Probably, because certain kinds of these token sales look, from a legal perspective in the US, like a traditional sale of equity. So, in the US, only accredited investors can buy them.

That's very sad news, mate Sad Do you know any way to circumvent this ban?
Aberrant

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Ask team in the telegram. I'm sure they will help Wink
Chu@N

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Ask team in the telegram. I'm sure they will help Wink

I don't have telegram, but i'll find the way out! Thanks Smiley
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

I'm coming here from the ICO Bench and it is stated there, that Tokenlend has KYC, so, probably, the answer is yes Wink

Hi, guys, does anybody know what KYC mean? Please, tell me Smiley
It is in every discussion here, on the btt..
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

I haven’t found any information about the beta release of your platform, when will it be launched and who will be able to access it? Only token holders or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: