Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Wow Shocked you are going to spend 7% of the core budget on some legal issues. Are you planning to conclude agreements with any law firms?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

Hello, dev! Great projet! I have a question for you Smiley
Why do you prefer security tokens? Not SAFT?

What is SAFT? I know only one way to run ICO – with tokens  Huh

SAFT is also about tokens, but the process of buying them is different. SAFT - Simple Agreements of Future Tokens, it means that you don't buy tokens right now, you just buy the right to buy them, when the project will be launched.

This feature allows to reduce legal risks from the regulators and token holders. It will be more and more popular Smiley
tokenlend.io (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Hi.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about TokenLend,  Hello dev which plteform do you want in future after EtherDelta , have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Thanks.

Nowadays all exchanges are getting scared of tokens which may pass Howey test a security token.
So we are not sure about these 2 exchanges..

Well, fair enough Smiley Howey test.. i've never heard of this before. What is it about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEC_v._W._J._Howey_Co.

basically it tests whether your token is a security or not

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Hi, dev! Wanna know some details about your platform Smiley
As a potential borrower, i wonder, how would it work for me?

First you need to have some kind of a real estate asset. And then you would approach a loan originator who will check your background and quality of your real estate asset and then would decide.

▄TOKENLEND▄
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Hi, Dev, have a question for you. What documents are needed from borrowers? Only confirmation of property rights on their real estate?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Dev, what rates are you going to offer for borrowers and lenders? You should understand, that they must be more beneficial, than in banks Smiley
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Quite an interesting project, that combines the most popular features of the blockchain. It will be very successfull ICO, join tokenlend
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Wow Shocked you are going to spend 7% of the core budget on some legal issues. Are you planning to conclude agreements with any law firms?

7% of  800 ETH = 56 ETH

believe me such kind of expenses and reserves left aside for current and future legal expenses not that much.

▄TOKENLEND▄
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

Hi.  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about TokenLend,  Hello dev which plteform do you want in future after EtherDelta , have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Thanks.

Nowadays all exchanges are getting scared of tokens which may pass Howey test a security token.
So we are not sure about these 2 exchanges..

And why are they scared? That's a good thing – to pass a test Smiley
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

Hi, dev! As i understood, there will be available only commercial loans at the beginning, am i right?
What are the volumes of commercial sector? Of residential? It’s interesting to compare these two Smiley

Such markets in Estonia and Latvia we would estimate both roughly over 100 million EUR.

That's quite huge! And what about world market? I wonder, cause you are going to scale in the next years few years Smiley
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

Hi, dev! As i understood, there will be available only commercial loans at the beginning, am i right?
What are the volumes of commercial sector? Of residential? It’s interesting to compare these two Smiley

Such markets in Estonia and Latvia we would estimate both roughly over 100 million EUR.

That's quite huge! And what about world market? I wonder, cause you are going to scale in the next years few years Smiley

First let us start in those two countries and then we will see Wink

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Tokenlend has raised more than 1400 ETH before presale
Development of decentralized P2P lending platform has been funded in full even though presale didn’t started yet

Today, Tokenlend - the blockchain-powered property-secured lending platform, is proud to announce, that after successful private sale round and early token booking campaign, we have raised more than 1400 ETH in contributions.

Of the company’s recent success, Tokenlend CEO Sergei Naiden said:
Raising of 1400 ETH before presale showed how our investors trust Tokenlend and believe in project's future. Today, I officially claim, that Tokenlend development process will be started according to the existing roadmap. Platform will also be launched on time.

To achieve such tangible results, we made a huge work with every investor individually. We have persuaded potential investors, that, although, idea of investment in property-secured loans through smart-contracts may contain certain risk factors, Tokenlend team developed robust and transparent workflow to mitigate those risks as much as possible.

▄TOKENLEND▄
dumble1

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Your website says:

Tokenlend ICO Pre-sale
1ETH = 2500 3000TLN
BUY TOKENS
Get up to 25% bonus tokens till the 1st of March only

So what is a bonus after 1st of March?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

Development of decentralized P2P lending platform has been funded in full even though presale didn’t started yet

Today, Tokenlend - the blockchain-powered property-secured lending platform, is proud to announce, that after successful private sale round and early token booking campaign, we have raised more than 1400 ETH in contributions.

Raising of 1400 ETH before presale showed how our investors trust Tokenlend and believe in project's future. Today, I officially claim, that Tokenlend development process will be started according to the existing roadmap. Platform will also be launched on time.

To achieve such tangible results, we made a huge work with every investor individually. We have persuaded potential investors, that, although, idea of investment in property-secured loans through smart-contracts may contain certain risk factors, Tokenlend team developed robust and transparent workflow to mitigate those risks as much as possible.

Woow.. that's awesome, dev! Definitely, such investments from bigger investors are great for Tokenlend's reputation!
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Your website says:

Tokenlend ICO Pre-sale
1ETH = 2500 3000TLN
BUY TOKENS

It will be reduced to 20 %, so hurry up, mate!
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Your website says:

Tokenlend ICO Pre-sale
1ETH = 2500 3000TLN
BUY TOKENS

beginning tomorrow, there is +20% bonus for all pre-sale participants (1 ETH minimum to invest)

▄TOKENLEND▄
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

Your website says:

Tokenlend ICO Pre-sale
1ETH = 2500 3000TLN
BUY TOKENS

Well, you are half-right! That depends on how big will be your investments Smiley

Some info from WP

● <5 ETH +20% bonus in TLN tokens
● 5<=ETH<10 +21% bonus in TLN tokens
● 10<=ETH<20 +22% bonus in TLN tokens
● 20<=ETH<40 +23% bonus in TLN tokens
● 40<=ETH<80 +24% bonus in TLN tokens
● >=80 ETH +25% bonus in TLN tokens
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

Firstly i thought: "Real estate on blockchain, again! There are too many similar projects on this market"
But after i've read your wp, i understand, that you are different!
You are going to operate just in a small part of the entire market, where you're very, very experienced.
Good luck, dev! Will be watching Wink
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Good news! I'm watching you for some time and that just piques my interest Smiley
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

Your website says:

Tokenlend ICO Pre-sale
1ETH = 2500 3000TLN
BUY TOKENS

Well, you are half-right! That depends on how big will be your investments Smiley

Some info from WP

● <5 ETH +20% bonus in TLN tokens
● 5<=ETH<10 +21% bonus in TLN tokens
● 10<=ETH<20 +22% bonus in TLN tokens
● 20<=ETH<40 +23% bonus in TLN tokens
● 40<=ETH<80 +24% bonus in TLN tokens
● >=80 ETH +25% bonus in TLN tokens

Tomorrow, we will update.
There are rules  which are valid unitl March 1st only.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: