Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Zast

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

I have a little doubt.. Does your team experienced enough in real estate market? Especially, which is on blockchain?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

I have a little doubt.. Does your team experienced enough in real estate market? Especially, which is on blockchain?

Right question, experience is 50% of success, the remaining 50 - hardworking Wink
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Right question, experience is 50% of success, the remaining 50 - hardworking Wink

Guys, just look at the DAEMON Tools! It speaks for itself Wink
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

"Daemon Tools" talk about technical experience, and there are no questions here. But about the experience of creating blockchain projects? This is first your project, as i understand?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

"Daemon Tools" talk about technical experience, and there are no questions here. But about the experience of creating blockchain projects? This is first your project, as i understand?

Yes, the first one, but now this market is only developing and most teams of different ICO projects do not have any background of creating similar projects.
bitcoin 589

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

hello, you have an interesting iso. I read your white book. I have software from Daemon Tools. I think your iso will be as good as Daemon Tooles.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:52:40 AM

Your service is exactly what i need right now, dev! So hurry up, please Wink
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Want to take some money and invest in Bitcoin? Grin
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

You're right Cheesy I want to mortgage a plot of land and invest in crypto-currencies.
But all banks require information on income or employment, so it's very difficult to do this.
tokenlend.io (OP)

Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

hello, you have an interesting iso. I read your white book. I have software from Daemon Tools. I think your iso will be as good as Daemon Tooles.

ISO it was in DAEMON Tools Lite Smiley

In our case it is ICO Smiley

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

You're right Cheesy I want to mortgage a plot of land and invest in crypto-currencies.
But all banks require information on income or employment, so it's very difficult to do this.

So, try to use the services of p2p lending, they exist, just not on the blockchain. It's quite popular in USA Smiley
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

So, try to use the services of p2p lending, they exist, just not on the blockchain. It's quite popular in USA Smiley

Yes, somehow, such sites don't inspire confidence, it would be safer on the blockchain. In my country that's not well developed
tokenlend.io (OP)

Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:10:23 PM by tokenlend.io

We have several years of experience in real estate related projects.
Yes, they were not blockchain "powered" but we are confident we would be able to realize that as well.

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Hi, Dev! You spend only 1% on your Bounty campaign, why so few?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

If you look at the costs of the project as a whole, it becomes clear that the guys do not invest heavily in marketing and are focused on developing the project, I think that's why so little money is allocated for bounty
Ceburekus

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

If you look at the costs of the project as a whole, it becomes clear that the guys do not invest heavily in marketing and are focused on developing the project, I think that's why so little money is allocated for bounty

As if not to overshoot in this case, because whatever the project is promising, but without a strong PR company nothing will come of it.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

Tokenlend has raised more than 1400 ETH before presale
Development of decentralized P2P lending platform has been funded in full even though presale didn’t started yet

Today, Tokenlend - the blockchain-powered property-secured lending platform, is proud to announce, that after successful private sale round and early token booking campaign, we have raised more than 1400 ETH in contributions.

Of the company’s recent success, Tokenlend CEO Sergei Naiden said:
Raising of 1400 ETH before presale showed how our investors trust Tokenlend and believe in project's future. Today, I officially claim, that Tokenlend development process will be started according to the existing roadmap. Platform will also be launched on time.

To achieve such tangible results, we made a huge work with every investor individually. We have persuaded potential investors, that, although, idea of investment in property-secured loans through smart-contracts may contain certain risk factors, Tokenlend team developed robust and transparent workflow to mitigate those risks as much as possible.

i'm watching your project for some time, and that are great news, dev Shocked
now investments in your project looks even more reliable Smiley
Deform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

As if not to overshoot in this case, because whatever the project is promising, but without a strong PR company nothing will come of it.

I would not consider Bounty as an effective marketing strategy, everything that is connected with reposts is a waste of time in my opinion.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

I would not consider Bounty as an effective marketing strategy, everything that is connected with reposts is a waste of time in my opinion.

For now, that's ok. Their main marketing campaign will unfold after Pre-sale, there are already bigger numbers.
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Hello! What if you won’t reach soft cap? Will you continue the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: