Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12100 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Very interesting bounty campaign, I would like to take part in this. How long will this go?
Well, most likely it will last while the ICO campaign lasts  Grin
It's logical, right?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
vit0z

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
But I would like to know the dates, up to what date will the ICO or this bounty campaign go?
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Better ask about it in the official telegram chat
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

What exactly do you mean?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
As far as I understand this will last until February 16, but I can not be sure of it 100%
Do you have a link to this? I can not find this information
vit0z

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
All these links are in the first post thread, dude, it's not so difficult to find
Here is a link to the telegram channel - https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

It's logical, right?
Well, yes, it's logical.
All these links are in the first post thread, dude, it's not so difficult to find
Here is a link to the telegram channel - https://t.me/SkrapsOfficial
Thanks a lot for your help! You helped me a lot Smiley
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once Cheesy
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
I just saw some people post this information here and thought it was a must.
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion. Smiley
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Yes. in some bounty campaigns this is a prerequisite, indeed. But here the work of the bounty is organized a little differently, this is a more convenient solution in my opinion. Smiley
in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

in fact, I do not care how convenient it is or not, it is important for me that all my activity was taken into account and I got all my tokens
Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward  Wink
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Do I have to borrow in advance the translation I want to do? Do I have to book it?
What kind of translations are you talking about?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Well, for sure you do not need to worry, you will receive all your reward  Wink
Ok thanks for the info, I'm glad to hear it! Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Well, for example, the transfer of Whitepaper.
Do I need to book a certain translation or is there a list somewhere?
I'm afraid that with the translation of Whitpaper you are a bit late Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: