Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: fvugcytc  (Read 12100 times)
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

Is the bounty campaign still going on? I'm not late?
I would like to take part in this
Yes. At least I did not hear the information that it would come to the end.
This is very good, I was afraid that I was late.
So how long will this bounty campaign last?
I think this will last until the end of ICO
That is, until about April 2018
It's great, I like it! I will have to leave reports in this thread?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

Is the bounty campaign still going on? I'm not late?
I would like to take part in this
Yes. At least I did not hear the information that it would come to the end.
This is very good, I was afraid that I was late.
So how long will this bounty campaign last?
I think this will last until the end of ICO
That is, until about April 2018
It's great, I like it! I will have to leave reports in this thread?
Probably yes, I can not say for sure. Try to ask for the terms of the campaign bounty before asking all these questions. Perhaps there you will find all the answers you need.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Hello,good day..just a bit hesitant..in Fb and Twitter campaign...when can we send the weekly report?every weekend?friday?saturday?and how?can we see some sample of it?
Hi every sunday as a comment in his thread
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment
Groc

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:01:58 PM

But the rules say - Post your weekly activity using the submission FORM provided individually for TW & FB. Not as a comment
You are correct, submission should be via the submission for every Sunday.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.
Groc

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

hi! why is the status sheet of signature campaign not ok? you put the submission of posts sheet instead.
Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Because I am using the submission form to update weekly tokens alloted. Please check for week 1, it is already updated.
I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
Groc

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

I saw sir and i saw also my submitted posts already but, i was just wondering why are there no other participants in the signature bounty campaign? I was asking for the status sheet  because i wanted to see my status in there updated but nevertheless if you say the posts sheet is enough then i dont have any problem with it. thanks for the reply.
SKRAPS  has an awesome project,you can consider this as one of the great coin someday..
PROUD investor нepe
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose something that you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
lider1971

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose something that you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
I want to select only a few categories, thanks for the warning!
awas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
lider1971

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
why do you think so?
awas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

why do you think so?
I am confident in the success of this company, and I think that their cost will only grow with time!
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Should I report in this thread for my activity in the campaign bounty?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

What exactly do you mean?
tarzanbigcity

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

I mean reporting in this thread about my activity in social networks. About reposts and retweets, etc. Should I publish this information in this thread so that my activity is actively taken into account?
Ooh, you about this. I did not understand at once
I do not quite understand this point, in my opinion it needs to be done through Google form and there is no need to do it in this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: