Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:10:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11734 times)
pazzavlad

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

BlockPort is probably my favourite investment as of now. Really excited to keep up with how this project progresses and I have a lot of faith the team have what it takes to pull this off - go BP!
Agree. One of few good small cup coins out there imho.
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

Is a bounty campaign running currently?  I heard someone mention on another thread that it was, but when I did a google search it just directed to a thread that has been deleted.

Bounty campaign is closed for new members, sorry
osborn_20

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

Hi!
Why I earned only 1 point for bounty?
When you fix it?

my email - healthsecretsonline@gmail.com

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mankov

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

BlockPort is probably my favourite investment as of now. Really excited to keep up with how this project progresses and I have a lot of faith the team have what it takes to pull this off - go BP!

Yes, I think this idea is great and unique. A tradingview-exchange-hybrid.
majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

I am new to bitcointalk but so far i have seen so many project which i doubt there existence few years to now but the whitepaper content of blockport its interesting.  I confess that I am learning a lot, but I am adapting to the system of platforms. With all this project working, being professional, will change the market and the way of thinking.
tiger14

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:28:29 PM by tiger14

A lot of good things are happening in the initial stages of this coin and community. I am very eager to to see how the project progresses and if the dev team can keep up with the aggressive roadmap they have laid out for the coming year. Everything looks super clean though so far and no real red flags. I look forward to investing.

Also, I am curious if the team has any plans to try to get onto any bigger exchanges any time soon? Such as Bnb, trex or knc etc.
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

A lot of good things are happening in the initial stages of this coin and community. I am very eager to to see how the project progresses and if the dev team can keep up with the aggressive roadmap they have laid out for the coming year. Everything looks super clean though so far and no real red flags. I look forward to investing.

Also, I am curious if the team has any plans to try to get onto any bigger exchanges any time soon? Such as Bnb, trex or knc etc.

They can't talk about exchanges yet Wink
MaltMilchek

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

This looks interesting, especially in light of recent news. Shame the bounty program is closed, there are certain projects and coins that I don't mind discussing and sharing, and this is probably one of them.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

I am new to bitcointalk but so far i have seen so many project which i doubt there existence few years to now but the whitepaper content of blockport its interesting.  I confess that I am learning a lot, but I am adapting to the system of platforms. With all this project working, being professional, will change the market and the way of thinking.

You are right, this project is interesting. but you need to know the process will never betray the results. just try participating in this project
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Tentatively when is the platform going to go live?
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Tentatively when is the platform going to go live?

No date yet
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

Only 22m market cap atm (according to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/). This coin have a lot of room to grow.

I didn't see a subreddit for the blockport. Would it make sens that we, as a community create one (unofficial at least) and help the team in marketing/community spreading way?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Mankov

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

first beta-release is Q1 2018
first full-release is Q2 2018

Guess they will be listed very quick on many other exchanges.
sefo

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

first beta-release is Q1 2018
first full-release is Q2 2018

https://blockport.io/images/roadmap_d.png

Guess they will be listed very quick on many other exchanges.
The question is - are other exchanges gonna list BPT at all? No competition lists BNB or KCS.
Mankov

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:28:22 AM

The question is - are other exchanges gonna list BPT at all? No competition lists BNB or KCS.

Yes, why not? If blockport get a high trading-volume, competitors would benefit from listing.

For example cobinhood is listed at mercatox, etherdelta. binance is on bancor. Waves is listed for example on binance, tidex, bittrex, liqui, etherdelta and many more.

An even if not, what I don`t think... I`m pretty sure the price will rise, because there will be very likely many customers who will use blockport, because it is a great idea. I`ll use it, too.
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

Honestly, I hope this won't be listed on other exchanges.
The concept of Blockport is so solid that, if executed correctly, it will become a game changer for investors with any kind of experience. Being listed on Binance and KuCoin will increase trading volume and price, but it will also pump fake value into a company at its infant stage, which is unhealthy for any business. For me Blockport is an obvious long-term hold, and when they launch their platform, people will flock toward the exchange, and the price of BPT will skyrocket.

Solid project that will gain the value it deserves at the right time.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Only 22m market cap atm (according to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockport/). This coin have a lot of room to grow.

I didn't see a subreddit for the blockport. Would it make sens that we, as a community create one (unofficial at least) and help the team in marketing/community spreading way?

There is a subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Blockport/
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Hello!
Have strong interest in a project in general and in Blockport token. On what exchanges is possible to buy your token at the moment?

Mankov

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Etherdelta and Idex
AffiliateWeapons

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Can we have the whitepaper translated in at least Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Chinese?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: