Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CROWDSALE FINISHED] Blockport: The first social crypto exchange  (Read 11714 times)
DarkOPM

Activity: 191
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

Our team is excited to announce that Blockport users are now able to deposit ETH and BPT directly from other cryptocurrency wallets into their Blockport accounts.

The beginning of ERC20 capability

ERC20 tokens are cryptocurrencies programmed within the Ethereum blockchain network.

With the first iteration of ERC20 deposits now complete, users can deposit Ethereum (ETH) and Blockport Tokens (BPT) directly into their Blockport accounts.  

Over the coming months, a variety of other ERC20 tokens will be added to the platform.

BPT, where it belongs

Up until now, new Blockport users could only purchase Blockport tokens (BPT) on our platform, or on certain other exchanges.

As of today, BPT holders are able to deposit their tokens from other exchanges directly into their Blockport accounts.

This means that BPT holders can make full use of the tokens’ current and future utilities. At present, this entails holding BPT to gain access to discounted trading fees within the trading dashboard.

In future, BPT will be used for social trading features – rewarding advanced traders for sharing their knowledge and portfolios on the platform.

Blockport’s internal exchange: A step in the right direction

With ERC20 deposits enabled, our product team has completed an important prerequisite for building Blockport’s internal exchange.

See a more detailed overview of our product development roadmap.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 01:53:50 PM

After several months of preparation, the Blockport team is excited to announce that investors are able to whitelist themselves on the investor platform for our upcoming Security Token Offering (STO).

In the first round, we aim to raise a maximum of 5 million Euros by issuing Blockport Securities (BPS). This allows us to distribute the ownership of Blockport amongst the stakeholders in our ecosystem that share our vision - whilst helping us to better match the demand we’ve received for a profit sharing model in the Blockport ecosystem.

The Blockport STO is planned to go live on the 15th of April, at 15:00 CET.

Whitelist (EU)

The Blockport STO plans to include separate offerings to (i) accredited investors in the United States and (ii) to participants in Europe (EEA countries).

Whitelist (US)

Who can participate in the Blockport STO?

For the first round, only limited spots are available. Once the STO is live, we will accept investors on a first come, first serve basis.

If we have not received the deposit amount in time, your spot may be lost. Only investors who have completed the verification and subscription process in the dashboard can make a deposit. So make sure you have completed all the verification steps before the launch on the 15th of April.

Investors can register their interest (also known as whitelisting) by creating an account on invest.blockport.io. Through this account, investors will have access to their own investor dashboards.

The Blockport STO Investment Memorandum

From within the investor dashboard, investors will be able to access and download our Investment Memorandum.

The Investment Memorandum provides investors with all the necessary information about our STO, as well as insights into the BPS offering itself, and how to purchase BPS tokens.

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:40:22 AM

After several months of preparation, the Blockport team is excited to announce that investors are able to whitelist themselves on the investor platform for our upcoming Security Token Offering (STO).

In the first round, we aim to raise a maximum of 5 million Euros by issuing Blockport Securities (BPS). This allows us to distribute the ownership of Blockport amongst the stakeholders in our ecosystem that share our vision - whilst helping us to better match the demand we’ve received for a profit sharing model in the Blockport ecosystem.

The Blockport STO is planned to go live on the 15th of April, at 15:00 CET.

Whitelist (EU)

The Blockport STO plans to include separate offerings to (i) accredited investors in the United States and (ii) to participants in Europe (EEA countries).

Whitelist (US)

Who can participate in the Blockport STO?

For the first round, only limited spots are available. Once the STO is live, we will accept investors on a first come, first serve basis.

If we have not received the deposit amount in time, your spot may be lost. Only investors who have completed the verification and subscription process in the dashboard can make a deposit. So make sure you have completed all the verification steps before the launch on the 15th of April.

Investors can register their interest (also known as whitelisting) by creating an account on invest.blockport.io. Through this account, investors will have access to their own investor dashboards.

The Blockport STO Investment Memorandum

From within the investor dashboard, investors will be able to access and download our Investment Memorandum.

The Investment Memorandum provides investors with all the necessary information about our STO, as well as insights into the BPS offering itself, and how to purchase BPS tokens.

Very informative Investment Memorandum. Basically the same length as Prospectus.
Interesting seems that they have based their STO on the Depository Receipt legal term or financial instrument. I guess the concept makes sense. I just don't know how will the forbid OTC trading between EEA and US clients.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Social trading on Blockport - how will it look?

At Blockport, one of our most important upcoming features is social trading - offering our users an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that facilitates engagement and knowledge sharing between users.

In our latest article, we explain the different components of Blockport's social trading concept.

Read more here:

https://blog.blockport.io/social-trading-the-exponential-product-marketing-strategy/
DarkOPM

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:30:12 PM

The Blockport STO is live!

We’re excited to announce that our STO is officially live, helping us raise capital to fuel the platform’s growth and international expansion.

Through our STO, investors can buy BPS tokens that are linked to equity in the Blockport company.

Go to investor dashboard: invest.blockport.io

Key highlights:

- Blockport is one of the first exchanges in Europe to launch an STO.
- Investors receive Blockport Securities (BPS) in exchange for a minimum investment of EUR 500.
- Investors will receive (indirect) economic ownership of Blockport, as well as benefiting from a potential value increase in the Blockport company.
- Through BPS, investors are entitled to profit sharing via dividends.
- By holding BPS, investors will receive exclusive access to annual meetings with Blockport’s board and management team, including financial reporting.
- BPS holders will be included in key product development feedback processes.

Read the full announcement here:  blog.blockport.io/blockport-sto-goes-live/
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

RIP one of my favourite projects Cry
https://blog.blockport.io/blockport-sto-results/

Nice interface, great idea, good technology (as far as I could tell)... but people just didn't trust them in their STO. Undecided
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:03:18 PM

RIP one of my favourite projects Cry
https://blog.blockport.io/blockport-sto-results/

Nice interface, great idea, good technology (as far as I could tell)... but people just didn't trust them in their STO. Undecided

https://twitter.com/BanksyBitcoin/status/1129810006671536129

When will this clown be arrested for all those lies? Exit scam at its best

This serves as a reminder to be careful of ICOs and STOs, and whatever other incarnations of fundraising that arise, and to stick to projects with actual working products. Promises of development just don't cut it anymore - the platform has to be ready and functioning.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:37:51 AM

Exit scam!

Please report and file charges.
RICHMOND1985

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:42:55 AM

I definitely dont agree with anything exposed here. I am BPT token holder and will continue to be, for the good and for the bad. They have a great user friendly product(already running) and they also have the first mover advantage etc... Please, we need to differentiate between a scam and a running company(with office, team, product) that doesnt have enough capital to develop the daily activity. This means that once they do have this capital, everything will start again with that available capital, stronger partnerships or maybe even another company that adquires BPT. It has more sense to say that than say that BPT is a scam. We come from a bear market, and lot of companies run out of funding, that doesnt mean that they are scams, only that they need investors to continue with the activity. BPT, in my opinion, will be one of those that will get easily good investors. Its current price is 0.007$ for a company that came out of ICO and only lived through a bear market... I personally see it as a great opportunity to buy now, risk/reward ratio is huge, you can get a HUGE ROI on this rigth now. Lets say you decide to risk 250$ only, you could buy about 30.000BPT. In the worst case you lose 250$, and in the good??? You get a huge return. All of this, having in mind once again, that there is product, there is team, there is community, there is users, there is office etc...There is no money?OK, how much time will a big company with a lot of capital take to invest in a company like BPT and risk a little part of their portfolio on Blockport? In my opinion more than 1! We will see.
RivAngE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:27:04 PM

I definitely dont agree with anything exposed here. I am BPT token holder and will continue to be, for the good and for the bad. They have a great user friendly product(already running) and they also have the first mover advantage etc... Please, we need to differentiate between a scam and a running company(with office, team, product) that doesnt have enough capital to develop the daily activity. This means that once they do have this capital, everything will start again with that available capital, stronger partnerships or maybe even another company that adquires BPT. It has more sense to say that than say that BPT is a scam. We come from a bear market, and lot of companies run out of funding, that doesnt mean that they are scams, only that they need investors to continue with the activity. BPT, in my opinion, will be one of those that will get easily good investors. Its current price is 0.007$ for a company that came out of ICO and only lived through a bear market... I personally see it as a great opportunity to buy now, risk/reward ratio is huge, you can get a HUGE ROI on this rigth now. Lets say you decide to risk 250$ only, you could buy about 30.000BPT. In the worst case you lose 250$, and in the good??? You get a huge return. All of this, having in mind once again, that there is product, there is team, there is community, there is users, there is office etc...There is no money?OK, how much time will a big company with a lot of capital take to invest in a company like BPT and risk a little part of their portfolio on Blockport? In my opinion more than 1! We will see.

I don't see why would it rise though. The company's announcement was clear: no product release for the foreseeable future, and if anything is released it'll be at least a year later.
In the meantime of 1 year, real project could surge to 10x levels, so why would I hold BPT and hope for a miracle? I might as well put a automatic reminder to buy it in 10 months when it should be even cheaper, but my guess is it won't exist in any exchange by then because if the team is no more, then KuCoin will delist them sooner or later.
RICHMOND1985

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:43:23 PM

At any point I said that BPT will raise in price or when will it do so, you say one year will take them, but actually their official communicate said something different attached under, please read it. They also admitted that Q3 2019 they would announce something about what theyve decided about BPT's future. Look, Imnot BPT lover at all, first of all because Im not emotional in terms of crypto, or I try not to be. I Just said to main things:1)that its definitely not a scam like many people were saying. A scam runs away with your money. BPT said the things to face, admitting that they are passing through capital problems, like thousands of companies in the history of the world, that years after are covered of gold. Apart of this they have a runningproduct,office,existing team and users etc a scam company doesnt...that has a value to the eyes of any investor who wants to divresify their portfolio and buy BPT or part of it.
2) As an BPT coin holder to my eyes it looks also an attractive opportunity, I believe that without risking so much money you can potentially make huge gains IF positive feedback is given from Core team memebers. Is it risky? Yes a lot, like everything in crypto. BUt high risk=high reward, and here potentially I see possible big gains. If you want to buy in one year or not buy at all, I dont care. The fact is that you never know if price will boom in 2 months or in 12, or even if it will boom. It could be that the company disappears and nobody finally invests, but the core team offically said that they are studying different options and Q3 they will pronnounce themselves, and in the meanwhile even if operations will be paralized, they will maintain product improving. To my eyes it is a company that goes to the face and says the truth, which means that to my eyes is a good idea to put 100$-500$ into it, having in mind that product is there the same that it was 1 months ago, but more than 10 times cheaper. NO financial advice and no buying recommendation, Its only what i will do, because even if they have no money, apparently they are going with the truth; if what they said again is true in the next months someone will invest in BPT and then price could bounce drammatically. If by any case Im wrong(which could also be) then I will lose 250$, but I will lose them happily, because Its the sweet spot to get behind a project....when there is fud all over, no money and anything. BUt there is a promise from the team in getting back to us Q3 regarding posisble investors, and that for me is worth risking a little of money, ROI can be drammatic, if not I lose 250$...As I said, for me worth the risk IN THIS CASE...

Future of Blockport
As a responsible but unfortunate measure, we have decided to drastically scale down our operations and development. Running our operations and platform as-is without a substantial investment is currently not an economically viable and responsible option.

Though we will not stop passionately pursuing Blockport’s goals and vision, the current situation requires us to take the platform offline at the end of this month and the core team of Blockport will focus its resources on developing the platform in stealth mode. At this point Blockport is not able to generate sufficient revenues to support a full scale operation and therefore, we will now focus on expanding the platform with unique and value-adding technological features, that strengthen our business case for a potential future restart.

We are already in touch with several parties that have shown interest in supporting a restart of Blockport in the future. However, the form or business structure is still unknown and subject to ongoing negotiations.

The interface and overall platform of Blockport have proven to be very effective in terms of conversion rates and overall user experience, and we plan to strategize around this unique selling point in future plans.
deebawriter

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:54:31 PM

Is it true about blockport? I read a strange news https://btcmanager.com/blockport-declares-bankruptcy-failing-raise-sufficient-capital/?q=/blockport-declares-bankruptcy-failing-raise-sufficient-capital/&
coindata

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:43:16 PM

Exit scam!

sad, but true.
RivAngE

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:26:23 PM

Yes it is, they've closed shop and they are supposingly working on the development in a slower pace with a smaller team and on a smaller scale... But to be honest I believe this is crap and they won't be releasing anything.

If they had stick with their initial plan to work with ARK.io and bring a social trading platform, that'd have worked great for them. But for more than a year they were in an identity crisis and their developers were also incopetent probably... After so long their update were few and minor.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:07:36 AM

Exit scam!

sad, but true.

scam ? wow thats weird
but why, today the price of BPT rising more than 150% , is this only a joke or what ?
https://imgur.com/C2cINeW
RivAngE

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:38:33 AM

Exit scam!

sad, but true.

scam ? wow thats weird
but why, today the price of BPT rising more than 150% , is this only a joke or what ?

Where is it even traded? I believe it's so thinly traded that just 50€ buying can send the price 150% up! Then someone sells 100€ and sends it 80% down!

(80% down after 150% up is lower than it was before the 150% up, right? Maybe... I guess so!)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:45:14 PM

Exit scam!

sad, but true.

scam ? wow thats weird

The reason the price seems like its rising is Coinmarketcap is putting Bibox Blockpool data as BPT, as Blockpool is double the price it has made BPT look like its much more expensive. Now its even had the effect of making people buy on Kucoin, thinking its cheap. imo id jump on this and sell on the idiots buying now who dont realise. & ofcourse no 1 from BPT team has bothered to tell CMC for obvious reasons!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

KuCoin Exchange Announces October 22 Deletes BPT / ETH Pair From Trades At Blockport Project Request
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:00:23 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2021, 07:59:01 PM by Zebedee23

had strange surprise looking at my shitcoin dust on Ethplore(same on etherscan). 1000 Blockport i had left over from this disaster is priced at $690 and Blockport is called Bux Platform Token.

is a fuck up , above shitcoin is Bux on binance chain it seems

edit: seems BUX bought out/took over BPT, not tried yet but seems tokens are accessible on binance chain

https://buxcryptosupport.getbux.com/en/support/solutions/articles/1000287652-what-will-happen-to-the-old-bpt-token-
https://buxcryptosupport.getbux.com/en/support/solutions/articles/1000295860-erc-20-bpt-to-bep-20-bux-swap

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀