Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon A4+ setup tutorial  (Read 6681 times)
Patriot872

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Hey fellow A4+ owners - i'm getting my tail kicked a bit
we're running a handful of these and they are only working on some pools.
we're updating everything to the 112 Bin file, the later one seemed to cause more problems than it helped

We're seeking mainly LTC, but litecoinpool will not connect with these - tried dozens of times
F2Pool & Antpool - only show onen board for each miner we connect

after nearly two weeks on this, the only pools withfull hash shown is Hash to coins & Multi Pool
we're pretty familiar with Asics, but dealing with this company has been a nitemare and we will never buy there again

any input would be appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swaaaagMaaaan

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Hi, it's my first time on this site.

I ordered a couple of Innosilicon A4+ miners. I was having problems with getting them started, however providing them with a dynamic IP did the trick.

The issue is that I want to connect to one of my miners however as it has a dynamic IP, I do not know how. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks Guys!
persocra

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 10:20:56 AM by persocra

For anyone curious, you can turn these A4+'s into A6s. The control board has enough ports for 8 hashboards and 4 fans. I changed over 30 A4s so I only have to monitor 15 ASICs now. Way better. The inno support guy gave me an older firmware that supports it, the latest only ran 6 boards total. He said there should be a new firmware today or tomorrow that supports all 8 again.

Thanks, update_180129 appears to have no issues running all 8 chains.

Just made the exact same change to 10 miners today. Appears to work just great! Along with halving the work upkeeping them, the best benefit (IMHO) is having spare controller boards now. Smiley
I use separate PSUs for each tube, and this has no negative impact either.

FYI, I did the 0129 upgrade on 10 A4+ today and it seemed to all go smoothly.  I did notice that one of my boxes was running 471 hash rate so I took a look and found that the ASC2 card was missing from the miner status/minerinfo section.  I made sure all the cables, power and data ribbon were all secured and the LED shows the board is getting power.  I upgraded the firmware (0129) twice again to no avail.  So I'm wondering what I should try next.  I cannot say with certainy if this was caused by the firmware...I have a feeling not because the 24 hashrate shows as 465 on the monitoring page (i didn't bother to look before i guess).

Any ideas on what to do next?

omg i got this problem too Sad

420mhz all other 620 ~

Me too. Upgraded to 180129.bin, and lost ASC 2 on its next reboot. Have tried to downgrade to 180112.bin witout luck, and the light on ASC 2 is still lit. I'm in touch with Innosilicon support and will keep you posted. Please let me know if you sort out this problem before I do.

Update: I downgraded to http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/update_171229.bin, and everything went back to normal. All four hashboards now hashing on full speed.
parhom

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

Hi, it's my first time on this site.

I ordered a couple of Innosilicon A4+ miners. I was having problems with getting them started, however providing them with a dynamic IP did the trick.

The issue is that I want to connect to one of my miners however as it has a dynamic IP, I do not know how. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks Guys!

Hi, you can reset IP to default by pressing IP SET button within 10-20 seconds. It's located on the left side from Internet cabble. Chains LEDs shall become OFF and then you can unpress IP SET button. You will reset IP to 192.168.1.254.  To avoid such problems, you have to set static IP from web interface of miner or you can fix IP in your router with MAC address of the miner.
BTW, some routers could provide you with statistic which IP address are leased you you can try to try each one to find miners without IP reset.
parhom

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

For anyone curious, you can turn these A4+'s into A6s. The control board has enough ports for 8 hashboards and 4 fans. I changed over 30 A4s so I only have to monitor 15 ASICs now. Way better. The inno support guy gave me an older firmware that supports it, the latest only ran 6 boards total. He said there should be a new firmware today or tomorrow that supports all 8 again.

Just made the exact same change to 10 miners today. Appears to work just great! Along with halving the work upkeeping them, the best benefit (IMHO) is having spare controller boards now. Smiley

FYI, I did the 0129 upgrade on 10 A4+ today and it seemed to all go smoothly.  I did notice that one of my boxes was running 471 hash rate so I took a look and found that the ASC2 card was missing from the miner status/minerinfo section.  I made sure all the cables, power and data ribbon were all secured and the LED shows the board is getting power.  I upgraded the firmware (0129) twice again to no avail.  So I'm wondering what I should try next.  I cannot say with certainy if this was caused by the firmware...I have a feeling not because the 24 hashrate shows as 465 on the monitoring page (i didn't bother to look before i guess).

420mhz all other 620 ~

Me too. Upgraded to 180129.bin, and lost ASC 2 on its next reboot. Have tried to downgrade to 180112.bin witout luck, and the light on ASC 2 is still lit. I'm in touch with Innosilicon support and will keep you posted. Please let me know if you sort out this problem before I do.

Update: I downgraded to http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/update_171229.bin, and everything went back to normal. All four hashboards now hashing on full speed.

Did you get such solution from Innosilicon support or it's you idea? I also solved the problem by this way, but I'm not sure that's right idea because the same miner had the same problem before and I solved it in another way (I think it was just luck).
compir

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

my 2 a4+ not working. all boards lights on and fans always working full speed. I can access web interface I did upgrade and downgrade firmware but nothing works. miner configuration page doesn't show hash rate and vid. Try to telnet but I am not good on that always says read only file. Try chmod doesn't work ( or I am doing wrong)

shepardblue

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:10:38 AM

I can access web interface I did upgrade and downgrade firmware but nothing works. miner configuration page doesn't show hash rate and vid.

What does it show?
compir

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:35:49 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:18:55 PM by compir

I can access web interface I did upgrade and downgrade firmware but nothing works. miner configuration page doesn't show hash rate and vid.

What does it show?

it shows pool settings on miner configuration page and on system page other then miner type shows everything. Miner status page never load.

it doesn't show miner frequency and vid on miner configuration page. Just shows url worker and password. Frequency and vid empty

Aepko

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

What does it show?

it shows pool settings on miner configuration page and on system page other then miner type shows everything. Miner status page never load.

it doesn't show miner frequency and vid on miner configuration page. Just shows url worker and password. Frequency and vid empty

force reload the page. ctrl+F5
Cosmictino

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:46:06 AM by Cosmictino

hi folks.. Grin

im playing around with the config files from G19_R1.2.img and here is what i found in the inno_config.py. seems like they will release or still running XMR miners  ..óÒ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#!/usr/bin/env python3
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import platform

#################################### json配置 ###################################
gInnoJsonIndent = 2

#################################### cgi配置 ####################################
gInnoVersionPath = '/build_log'
gInnoPassWordPath= '/home/www/conf/password'
gInnoResolvPath = '/etc/resolv.conf'
gInnoInterfacePath='/etc/network/interfaces'
gInnoTypePath   = '/tmp/type'
gInnoHWVerPath  = '/tmp/hwver'
gInnoRunShPath  = '/home/inno_tools/run.sh'
gInnoMinerConfPath= '/home/www/conf/miner.conf'
gInnoDnaDevicePath= '/dev/dna'
gInnoDnaFilePath= '/innocfg/dna'
gInnoLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/logo.png'
gInnoBakLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/logo.png.inno'
gInnoBlankLogoPath = '/home/www/static/images/blank-logo.png'
gInnoSysLogPath = '/innocfg/log/miner.log'
gInnoDefVidPath = '/home/www/conf/defaultVID'
gInnoLogoFileSize = 4 * 1024 * 1024     # 4M
gInnoKeyGPIOValue = '/sys/class/gpio/gpio895/value'

gInnoGetDhcpCmd = "cat %s | grep ^iface | sed -n '$p' | awk '{print $4}'" % (gInnoInterfacePath)
gInnoGetIpCmd   = "ifconfig | grep inet | sed -n '1p' | awk '{print $2}' | awk -F ':' '{print $2}'"
gInnoGetNetmask = "ifconfig |grep inet| sed -n '1p'|awk '{print $4}'|awk -F ':' '{print $2}'"
gInnoGetGateway = "route -n | grep eth0 | grep UG | awk '{print $2}'"
##################################### json键 ####################################
gInnoCallBackKey    = 'callback'
gInnoLogoFileKey    = 'logofile'
gInnoBlankLogoKey   = 'nologo'

gInnoResultKey      = 'result'
gInnoResultValTrue  = 'true'
gInnoResultValFalse = 'false'

gInnoPassWord       = 'password'
gInnoNewPassWdKey   = 'newpwd'
gInnoOldPassWdKey   = 'oldpwd'

gInnoTypeKey    = 'type'
gInnoFreqKey    = 'Frequency'
gInnoVolKey     = 'Voltage'
gInnoDhcpKey    = 'dhcp'
gInnoIpAddrKey  = 'ipaddress'
gInnoNetmaskKey = 'netmask'
gInnoGatawayKey = 'gateway'
gInnoDnsKey     = 'dns'
gInnoPoolNumKey = 'PoolNum'
gInnoPool1Key   = 'Pool1'
gInnoPool2Key   = 'Pool2'
gInnoPool3Key   = 'Pool3'
gInnoUser1Key   = 'UserName1'
gInnoUser2Key   = 'UserName2'
gInnoUser3Key   = 'UserName3'
gInnoPwd1Key    = 'Password1'
gInnoPwd2Key    = 'Password2'
gInnoPwd3Key    = 'Password3'
gInnoFanModeKey = 'fanmode'
gInnoFanSpdKey  = 'fanspeed'
gInnoVidModeKey = 'vidmode'

################################### xgminer配置 #################################
gInnoMinerApiIp     = '127.0.0.1'
gInnoMinerApiPort   = 4028
gInnoMinerApiDict   = {"command" : "devs"}
gInnoMinerApiTest   = {"command" : "summary"}
gInnoMinerApiBufSize= 4096

gInnoChainNum       = 8
gInnoGPIOPwOnBase   = 872       # 872,873,874,875,876,877,878,879
gInnoGPIOLedPwBase  = 881       # 881,882,883,884,885,886,887,888
gInnoGPIOLedGreen   = 869
gInnoGPIOLedRed     = 870
gInnoGPIOKey        = 895
gInnoGPIOBeep       = 867
################################### run.sh模板 ##################################
gInnoRunshTemple    = """#!/bin/sh
killall innominer_%s
killall innominer_%s
killall innominer_%s
sleep 5

"""
gInnoTestTime     = 600
gInnoInitCmdStr   = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen > /dev/null 2>&1 &'
gInnoVidMode    = 'manual'
gInnoFanMode    = 'auto'
gInnoFanSpeed   = '3'
gInnoBtcName      = 'T1'
gInnoBtcPool      = 'stratum+tcp://btc.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoBtcPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://btc.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoBtcUser      = 'inno.btc'
gInnoBtcPwd       = 'x'
gInnoBtcFreq      = 1332
gInnoBtcVid       = 10
gInnoBtcVidList   = [12, 11, 10]
gInnoBtcPllList   = [1332]
gInnoInitBtcCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoBtcName, gInnoBtcPool, gInnoBtcUser, gInnoBtcPwd, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcFreq, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid, gInnoBtcVid)
gInnoLtcName      = 'T2'
gInnoLtcPool      = 'stratum+tcp://ltc.s.innomining.com:1900'
gInnoLtcPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://ltc-sz-factory.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoLtcUser      = 'inno.ltc'
gInnoLtcPwd       = 'x'
gInnoLtcFreq      = 1044
gInnoLtcVid       = 25
gInnoLtcVidList   = [26, 25, 24]
gInnoLtcPllList   = [1044]
gInnoInitLtcCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoLtcName, gInnoLtcPool, gInnoLtcUser, gInnoLtcPwd, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcFreq, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid, gInnoLtcVid)
gInnoDashName     = 'T3'
gInnoDashPool     = 'stratum+tcp://dash.s.innomining.com:2000'
gInnoDashPoolTest = 'stratum+tcp://dash-sz-factory.s.innomining.com:1800'
gInnoDashUser     = 'inno.dash'
gInnoDashPwd      = 'x'
gInnoDashFreq     = 1100
gInnoDashVid      = 12
gInnoDashVidList  = [14, 13, 12]
gInnoDashPllList  = [1100]
gInnoInitDashCmd  = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoDashName, gInnoDashPool, gInnoDashUser, gInnoDashPwd, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashFreq, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid, gInnoDashVid)
gInnoXmrName      = 'T4'
gInnoXmrPool      = 'stratum+tcp://pool.com:800'
gInnoXmrPoolTest  = 'stratum+tcp://a8.s.innomining.com:19333'
gInnoXmrUser      = 'innot4.0001'
gInnoXmrPwd       = 'x'
gInnoXmrFreq      = 1000
gInnoXmrVid       = 175
gInnoXmrVidList   = [175]
gInnoXmrVidList   = [950, 1000, 1050]
gInnoInitXmrCmd   = gInnoInitCmdStr % (gInnoXmrName, gInnoXmrPool, gInnoXmrUser, gInnoXmrPwd, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrFreq, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid, gInnoXmrVid)

gInnoCmd1Pool     = gInnoInitCmdStr
gInnoCmd2Pool     = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen >/dev/null 2>&1 &'
gInnoCmd3Pool     = 'innominer_%s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s -o %s -u %s -p %s --A1Pll1 %s --A1Pll2 %s --A1Pll3 %s --A1Pll4 %s --A1Pll5 %s --A1Pll6 %s --A1Pll7 %s --A1Pll8 %s --A1Vol1 %s --A1Vol2 %s --A1Vol3 %s --A1Vol4 %s --A1Vol5 %s --A1Vol6 %s --A1Vol7 %s --A1Vol8 %s --api-listen >/dev/null 2>&1 &'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

parhom

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

420mhz all other 620 ~

Did you get such solution from Innosilicon support or it's you idea? I also solved the problem by this way, but I'm not sure that's right idea because the same miner had the same problem before and I solved it in another way (I think it was just luck).

After a week working on 29.12.2017 firmware one chain lost again and no tricks with upgrading and downgrading do not help. Any other ideas?
shepardblue

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

After a week working on 29.12.2017 firmware one chain lost again and no tricks with upgrading and downgrading do not help. Any other ideas?

I had this issue and sent the chain back to Innoslicon. Idk if anyone else has other tricks, I tried something but was like, this is what the warranty is for. I recommend reaching out and getting the ball rolling on using your warranty. Cost me $150 to ship it back to China plus it took like 2 weeks round trip :/
Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Hey Guys - don't have the coding and linnux exp some of you have.
we have a dozen of these running fine, nearly All on the 180112 Bin file
we've got a handful of these A4's that won't accept the 112 or 129 bin files now.
we're plagued with a wide range of other issues on about 10 machines, 2 chains down + + + +
Unfortunately all of these are G19's with no TF port, but if we could determine a work around to simply
clone these from one of our working well units i think that would do the trick.
would appreciate any help at all here - thoughts ? ? ?
dan13l

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Hello everyone! I have had some issues with my machines, but thanks to this tread I have managed to fix them to work.
Now I have noticed that one of the machines in the status page of the machine says that is working with ~660 MH/s, but in litecoinpool and other pools, only this machine shows 485~500 MH/s. The other machines are fine - above 600 MH/s. I have checked all the boards - everything is green. Updated the firmware several times, but with no success. Could you suggest where the problem could come from? Thank you in advance!
Cosmictino

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Hi folks,

there is a new Update .bin http://www.innosilicon.com/html/downA4/
update_180209t1108.bin

someone tested ?
kb8679

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Just upgraded. Appears to work fine. I haven't had issues such as lost asic chains etc. So can't say if this update helps with that or any other issues.
I'm running 2 tubes with 1 ctrl board configuration and just like with the previous FW, no problems with this arrangement either.

Root pw is still the same: t1t2t3a5

https://i.imgur.com/SAaaYuy.png

Hi folks,

there is a new Update .bin http://www.innosilicon.com/html/downA4/
update_180209t1108.bin

someone tested ?
needed357

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

do i really must change the config for API Awesomer with every upgrade? Shocked
wease

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:43:20 AM

I just upgraded and tried to configure api again and messed something up.  I can access miner page but it just keeps loading.  Can't upload firmware again.  No card reader just an empty slot where it should be.  How do I fix this?  I can still access it with telnet.  Not sure what to do once in there to fix issue.
parhom

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

One more trouble: I can not access miner configuration using password 12345678. I'm getting reply that password is wrong. Is it possible to reset this password?

Thank you

UPD: Solved:
telnet to the miner and opened file:
cd /home/www/conf
vi password

password is written there
nyesim

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

I just upgraded and tried to configure api again and messed something up.  I can access miner page but it just keeps loading.  Can't upload firmware again.  No card reader just an empty slot where it should be.  How do I fix this?  I can still access it with telnet.  Not sure what to do once in there to fix issue.

Hi wease,

I had problems similar to your probing too. solution of the problem;

1- Download the latest firmware from innosilicon website.
2- Open console with telnet and login to the innosilicon console
3- cd / tmp
4- Open the hwver file via vi command "vi hwver"
5 - If you do not write anything in the file, this is where the error comes from.
6- hardware version writes on the controller board.
7- write G19 or G9 into the hwver file according to the board version
8 - Save with ESC and: wq
9 - Write device ip address from chrome
10 - Select the firmware file you downloaded last by choosing Upgrade from the miner console by clicking the system tab
11- Press the apply button.

Wait for the device to boot.

regards,
Nuri Yesim

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: