Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2006 times)
NBIToin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

I want the price to be stable in order to use it as money, a medium of exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

I would still use bitcoin under any circumstances, and Suppose the bitcoin price is stable for me, it's no problem and not a big deal for me. the most important when the price is stable but still profitable or at a high price and it is a good choice rather than bitcoin prices dropped drastically or no price at all

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Bitcoin is a way of life, Many people adapt its uses, possibly bitcoin still useful in many aspects even if it is stable, in terms processing transactions, it makes our life work easier. And ill go for it even it is stable.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

I would still use bitcoin under any circumstances, and Suppose the bitcoin price is stable for me, it's no problem and not a big deal for me. the most important when the price is stable but still profitable or at a high price and it is a good choice rather than bitcoin prices dropped drastically or no price at all
i will also keep using bitcoin even if the price is stable. hopefully then i already have a lot of capital so i can do scalping, because it is not possible the price will stagnate, but still up and down in the consolidation area
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

I will still use bitcoins even if the price would be stable because of the advantages that it gives me and the truth that it will help me a lot in my expenses.
yes I agree, I am also still optimistic using bitcoin because of the many advantages that I get from bitcoin.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

Yes i will still use bitcoin but as a means of a bridge to have different tokens that i want.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

If the price of bitcoins will be stable then no one will be interested on investing in cryptocurrency because the price wont increase any more and this is the reason why unstable price is really good in trading, because you can earn more profit if you know when to invest and sell your coins.

dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I am pretty sure most of the people over here are in just for the quick profits they can make, not for the features provided by bitcoin. That is why you will keep on seeing people nagging about the price when it starts to drop. Little do they know that, if they start using it for buy regular stuffs, the price itself will start to go up since more people will start adopting bitcoin.

Indeed, what you said is true! In this world where money is very much needed (to buy the things we need, to survive for our living or for whatever reasons we have), the very first reason why most of the people here are into Bitcoin is the good profit we can generate from it. Just an example are those unemployed and those who actually have a job but chose to have Bitcoin as their side income because they are seeing Bitcoin as a very profitable investment.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Yes! Because It has some tremendous side what attract me very much. The one side is Bitcoin save my money, No one know the amount of money. There has no control also, you can transact easily without any hassle even there has not transaction free. I can able to transact any country with cheap cost. In my country I also use to buy something and pay my some bill. So without profit I am okay to use though it’s not happen anymore. It’s a volatile market and today to tomorrow it will be recover. I believe most of the old user also agree with me because they know why it’s totally different form other currency. 
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

I use Bitcoin for the nature of it, for what is meant to be. It is true that as financial tool is very attractive but not wonțt get the most of it if you donțt really believe in it and you donțt do anything to change, obviously thru bitcoin, the financial market. It is time for transparency.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

I use Bitcoin for the nature of it, for what is meant to be. It is true that as financial tool is very attractive but not wonțt get the most of it if you donțt really believe in it and you donțt do anything to change, obviously thru bitcoin, the financial market. It is time for transparency.
I think that the first of all the main task for bitcoin is regulation of financial opportunities simple man, and already then can be considered more global problem, and opportunities.

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: