Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airbnb ICO  (Read 1192 times)
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

it is a very famous name and it is being used all over the world. but why do the need to launch an ico? .. what do they collect money for? this is what can't get out of my head...

Airbnb is not the company launching the ICO, the Bee token company called Beenest is and they are challenging the business model of Airbnb. The title of the thread is not clear enough and should have been stated as Beenest or Bee Token ICO instead.

Meanwhile, I find this project likable and interesting. It is definitely going to cutoff much the fees involved as opposed to the ones that will have been incurred if I used Airbnb instead.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

The bee token has a good position in the market since they're eliminating fees. That's a big selling point for me. As I've been following them, I'm liking them more and more. As a team/company, they are are proactive about transparency and updates. Wish I could participate in the pre-sale, but I can only do the public sale atm.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

I have seen many projects coming up with the idea of decentralized airbnb but to be frank it will be hard to compete with airbnb, i hope airbnb will itself upgrade itself to blockchain and lower the fee.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jdarren

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

I have seen many projects coming up with the idea of decentralized airbnb but to be frank it will be hard to compete with airbnb, i hope airbnb will itself upgrade itself to blockchain and lower the fee.

lol i highly doubt that. they make all of their money from the fees. I don't think it'll be hard to compete because the market is huge and fairly untapped. What I do like about this project in particular is their drive. They've been making partnerships left and right along with adding key advisors. Recently partnered with Rentivo.

"With The Bee Token preparing for hypergrowth, we are announcing our partnership with Rentivo, a vacation rental marketing and management software company that will provide The Bee Token much needed visibility within the travel/tourism industry and will provide inventory while also incorporating the BEE token into their platform."

article: https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/rentivo-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-cb6292319b49
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:20:35 AM

saw this project by a youtuber i follow. very good project summed up by crushcrypto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J62PS7jbliU

their CEO has been doing more AMA's and I've been following along.

Pro's:
1. Team
2. Market
3. Zero commissions
4. Market cap ($15m)
5. Partnerships

Con's
1. Going against Airbnb

Overall they have a really good shot. at the end of the day it is all dependent on the team and how they execute. just the amount of hype they've built organically a month before their pre-sale is pretty assuring. Very excited for this one
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

saw this project by a youtuber i follow. very good project summed up by crushcrypto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J62PS7jbliU

their CEO has been doing more AMA's and I've been following along.

Pro's:
1. Team
2. Market
3. Zero commissions
4. Market cap ($15m)
5. Partnerships

Con's
1. Going against Airbnb

Overall they have a really good shot. at the end of the day it is all dependent on the team and how they execute. just the amount of hype they've built organically a month before their pre-sale is pretty assuring. Very excited for this one

Another con is the insane discount they gave to early investors (read: family and friends). They have a big share which is only locked for 1 month after launch. Then it will be dumped for huge profit.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:57:34 AM

This project could be huge, due to its strong team and relatively low hard cap. However, I don't like the way this team handles the presale. That is, only accredited investors can join the presale.

Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:12:05 PM

This project could be huge, due to its strong team and relatively low hard cap. However, I don't like the way this team handles the presale. That is, only accredited investors can join the presale.

I think they did it for sec regulations. Since they're based in the US, I think they're pretty smart to prevent any trouble they could get. I don't mind as the public sale will still be good compared to if they hit exchanges.

At the end of the day, solid project with a good team. Even better their market cap is low which is rare nowadays.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Team seems to be solid, but the idea isn't new and why didn't they develop a prototype? That must be a few days for such professionals.
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:35:31 AM

Team seems to be solid, but the idea isn't new and why didn't they develop a prototype? That must be a few days for such professionals.

Huge fan of this project. Wish I could participate in the presale tho. Looks like they have a proto ready, just can't release it yet. I do believe it's coming soon
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Ok, so the guy that has posted this clearly works for Bee token, and unless you are dumb it's obvious. Yes, your ICO looks interesting, you raised most of your funds through strategic investors and now you want to shill it on Bitcoin Talk. I may invest in it.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

the only thing tat i can't understand is bounty program... it is written that according to some new regulations they closed the bounty program.. very strange.. i was hoping to take part in it. and could someone tell me what are the dates of this ico?

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

Saw them some weejs before and the project looks really interesting. If they deliver it would be a game changer probably, as there is nothing similar on the market.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Xie89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Saw them some weejs before and the project looks really interesting. If they deliver it would be a game changer probably, as there is nothing similar on the market.

That's not totally true, for example lockchain has gone before them. But this momentum and team they have is unheard of I think. This will take the world by storm within 2 years, and thus be promoting btc/altcoins and make it more accessible. Good news for all of us hodlers  Grin
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

That's not totally true, for example lockchain has gone before them. But this momentum and team they have is unheard of I think. This will take the world by storm within 2 years, and thus be promoting btc/altcoins and make it more accessible. Good news for all of us hodlers  Grin

THIS exactly. They have everyone's attention and if you follow them, you'll see that their strategic partnerships are going to elevate them. If you don't get your hands on the bee token, then you're missing out. But based on their presale selling out in 3 minutes...don't think anyone will get any because their public sale will sell out in like 3 seconds  Cry
hakuna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Maybe in the long run airbnb could shift to blockchain and buy them. I will give a look to the ICO. Thanks for sharing!

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

So I stumbled upon an ico coming up called the bee token that is decentralizing the airbnb model. There are some pretty cool features such as zero commissions, transparency, immutable reviews, and dispute resolution. The team is made up of ex-engineers from google, uber, and facebook. From what I know their cap is $15m and their pre-sale is coming up this month. Anyone else hear about them?

https://www.thebeetoken.com/

whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
Very interesting, I myself have heard about this project but I did not studied. So I thank you for the information.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Xie89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:11 AM

The big trick here is to find out who partners with them. If you get that info, post it here right away so we can all join in the fun. REQ is one of them. Get it NOW!
Xie89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:39:21 AM

THIS exactly. They have everyone's attention and if you follow them, you'll see that their strategic partnerships are going to elevate them. If you don't get your hands on the bee token, then you're missing out. But based on their presale selling out in 3 minutes...don't think anyone will get any because their public sale will sell out in like 3 seconds  Cry

Yeah, I'm very curious how that will play out. They should limit the buys and also give some kind of advantage to the early followers (I'm one of them, so that's why I am saying this haha)  Cheesy
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:55:02 AM

Thank you for the information, I am downloading the whitepaper to read and research. One question, do you know whether "Airbnb ICO" is related with Airbnb Company? It looks like to build up another House Sharing Network.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: