Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin God  (Read 14803 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

''Not to be confused with Bitcoin Jesus, Bitcoin God is the true alternative form of Bitcoin to be made on December 25th. The goal is to introduce this fork at a block height of 501,225 on the Bitcoin network,'' two days ago I had time to read it ,, more or less language like that.But it seems cold people respond to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:38:35 AM

Oh, really you are right! I have met the same information today. The name of new fork sounds very strange for me — why God??? However, they say GOD fork is planned for December, 25. Happy Christmas with new Bitcoin God!
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

Will Cryptopia support the Bitcoin God https://www.bitcoingod.org/ fork on the 25th December, they did not support the latest forks, 'Bitcoin X' and 'Super Bitcoin' but Binance did. So I think, to be safe, I'll move my Bitcoin elsewhere.

EDIT: Just had a look at Cryptopia's policiy on Bitcoin forks and it is unlikely they will support the fork - Bitcoins moved.
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Does anyone know if BITSTAMP or Poloniex support this fork? On official page of Bitcoin God it seems like yes but I have asked at their official support and I haven't received answer yet.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

Does anyone know how legit is gate.io and if you can explain to me how they handle the chain splits? Do I just send BTC there before the block number is reached and then I can freely put my BTC back in my wallet?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

I am only here to read comments,The name of the coin isnt funny,using the word GOD is a wrong doing a coin without anything to offer with the name of God itself is stupid.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:04:32 PM

Another bitcoin forks the name wasnt good to hear. I dont think it is next to bitcoin and for sure it will be a hype coin like from the forks coin. Still bitcoin will be the most and more users in this cryptocurrency.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

The worst name ever in the history of crypto.
I agree! it is bad idea call coins GOD Shocked  It's like laughing at God. Let's recall the history of the Titanic, then they were also named after the name of one of the gods, and how it ended? Sad

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:00:04 AM

Does anyone know how legit is gate.io and if you can explain to me how they handle the chain splits? Do I just send BTC there before the block number is reached and then I can freely put my BTC back in my wallet?

Basically, yes.
If the exchange supports the fork and gives out the forked coin to BTC holders, then just hold your BTC on the exchange until after the fork and your forked coin has been issued, but some exchanges will list the forked coin but not give out the forked coin to BTC holders (Cryptopia is such an example).
One exchange that has issued all of the previous BTC forked coins to its customers is Binance. Bittrex sometimes does too but check with the exchange first before depositing your BTC.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

Basically, yes.
If the exchange supports the fork and gives out the forked coin to BTC holders, then just hold your BTC on the exchange until after the fork and your forked coin has been issued, but some exchanges will list the forked coin but not give out the forked coin to BTC holders (Cryptopia is such an example).
One exchange that has issued all of the previous BTC forked coins to its customers is Binance. Bittrex sometimes does too but check with the exchange first before depositing your BTC.

Do you know if I have LTC on gate.up and convert to BTC and hold. Do they give me the GOD? Or do I need to bring the BTC out of Gate and deposit back to get the GOD?

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

Perhaps its purpose to attract investors with such a name or has run out of names for a crypto. Grin Hopefully there is someone who will give the latest developments about God.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:07 AM

Perhaps its purpose to attract investors with such a name or has run out of names for a crypto. Grin Hopefully there is someone who will give the latest developments about God.

I've yet to see Bitcoin God anywhere, but never mind SegW2x is back on again and will fork tomorrow Thursday 28th December.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/hard-fork-take-two-segwit2x-will-return-dec-28-says-founder
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

How did they come up with such a name? It will just be another epic failure in the crypto world.. name does not really matter much Grin Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

Can we mine this right off the fork block with GPU? I think its Equihash but their official website does not say anything about pools or mining.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

On 25.12 was dated the launch of this fork. Does anyone know if this clone have started? I don’t see that this is on trade. I am waiting for these coins for a long time. Answer if somebody have an information.
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:47:21 AM

If you think you can't be bothered, then don't. That's kind of what we're all hoping for actually. That all these forks will be considered useless and a nuisance, so that in the end these moguls and whales with thousands of Bitcoins will stop seeing forkcoins as an instant money making machine.

Imagine, even if these fork coins end up worth less than 1 % of Bitcoin's price, that's still more than $150 of free money for every Bitcoin they own. It's pretty disgusting, really, and makes all those people who hate cryptocurrency say "told you so". We need to stop supporting these useless forkcoins.
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:52:44 AM

there are lots of Bitcoin forks coming out now, this is decreasing the popularity of new forks, there will be only a few which will be successful 
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

What's with the name? Sounds weird. LOL
Maybe they should just name it Bitcoin Guo  Grin
But seriously, it looks like just another stunt to gain profit by using the name BTCitcoin

radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

These forks will only boost the value of OG bitcoin in the long-run. Yes the name sucks. Yes hardforks take some of the marketshare from bitcoin but if traded against bitcoin..... you know what it will do. Stay safe out there my pplz.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:49:52 PM

Yes this currency. Its name is important and will attract investors probably will soon be in bitfiex and bittrex and binance  .Who knows

We hope that the name of God will always bless us in our lives
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: