Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin God  (Read 14810 times)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

I can't sync my wallet... I need some working nodes  Sad
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Another fork, when will Bitcoin fork be completed, after GOD will there be Bitcoin Angel, Bitcoin Lucifer, Bitcoin Demon and others. We cannot deny that the name Bitcoin is one of the main attractions for investors after the success of Bitcoin Cash, I myself just heard about this, and I'm not sure the price will be good.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

Another fork, when will Bitcoin fork be completed, after GOD will there be Bitcoin Angel, Bitcoin Lucifer, Bitcoin Demon and others. We cannot deny that the name Bitcoin is one of the main attractions for investors after the success of Bitcoin Cash, I myself just heard about this, and I'm not sure the price will be good.
What is the use of other branches of Bitcoin? If someone decides to spend His company for this, it will be the simplest fraud to make money.
vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

Really... I can't see the problem... They want to give me some bucks for free... so... great... really... I don't find the problem... I don't have any expectative of this coin... I believe in bitcoin (BTC... the original) but that doesn't means I can't make money with other coins...
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

I thought this was misspelled and it was bitcoin Gold but no it is literally God, they are officially running out of ideas to name their iconic and ideal bitcoin wannabe forks, good idea Op That's one of the purposes of long-term holding to wait and gather all those forks before moving out to another wallet to claim all those forks pain in the head mostly if you have a delicate cold storage, so what's next from valuable stones to supreme deity? constellations?
vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

I thought this was misspelled and it was bitcoin Gold but no it is literally God, they are officially running out of ideas to name their iconic and ideal bitcoin wannabe forks, good idea Op That's one of the purposes of long-term holding to wait and gather all those forks before moving out to another wallet to claim all those forks pain in the head mostly if you have a delicate cold storage, so what's next from valuable stones to supreme deity? constellations?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-god/
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Well, I don't like forked coins because they are just distracting the bitcoin blockchain from its course of development and thus it also diversify the investment of current investors and puts it into the forked coins. I am 100% sure that whenever the bitcoin fork happens then most of the market cap is temporarily eaten up by the different blockchain and thus it puts the current bitcoin in damaged situation. This should not happen for the faster development of the original bitcoins. Sometimes I do feel that these devs create the bitcoin fork on purpose, so that they can just raise the funds via it and have it!!! Thats bitter but may be true thing. So choose wisely before you invest in the fork coins.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Well, I don't like forked coins because they are just distracting the bitcoin blockchain from its course of development and thus it also diversify the investment of current investors and puts it into the forked coins. I am 100% sure that whenever the bitcoin fork happens then most of the market cap is temporarily eaten up by the different blockchain and thus it puts the current bitcoin in damaged situation. This should not happen for the faster development of the original bitcoins. Sometimes I do feel that these devs create the bitcoin fork on purpose, so that they can just raise the funds via it and have it!!! Thats bitter but may be true thing. So choose wisely before you invest in the fork coins.

I'm not investing... I only want to sell what I have  Grin
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Supporters should think of a different name. The god of Bitcoin takes the name too far. For me it was only blatant blasphemy. Why make it a god of capital for sensitivity? This is one project that I hope fails!
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Are you still trust in this coin after Bittrex delisted Bitcoin Gold? Delisting has some reason and the reason is that this coin is slowly dying.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
vingaard
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

Are you still trust in this coin after Bittrex delisted Bitcoin Gold? Delisting has some reason and the reason is that this coin is slowly dying.

Repeat... I only want to sell and for that I need nodes... It isn't as difficult to understand... do you?
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

I think that it is not necessary to categorically negatively treat different branches of bitcoin. Let the experiment, let them prove that their coin is better. This is the only way we can move forward and develop the crypto currency. While only bitkoin cash has a certain success. These branches are needed to push the bitcoin to perfection, otherwise it will stop at all in development.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Oh, I thought that they will deny this idea, there are so many minuses and disadvantages to do this, I would like to look after this deal and to check its success which is not seen like very promising and far-sighted one. But I respect them for such wish and getting harder.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

In this world no doubt Bitcoin is a god because it is a creator of this crypto world. It gives huge profit and easy way to make rich. It is in number one position from start. People have full trust on it.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

Only one fork of bitcoin,  Bitcoin Cash, was left on hearing. The rest did not receive support and remained at a low level. Yes, and other forks also show themselves not from the best side, because they are simple clones on technology.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

How can we claim to get our Bitcoin God ?
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

This news is nice, I like China for their far-sighted doing and this country is really modern thanks to it. I hope it will show us how to work with crypto in the best way.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

Did you mistaken gold for god? I have never heard of this name before upon the fact that is been a long time the topic was created, I only knew about bitcoin gold BTG which bittrex has announced that they will soon delist, the name sounds really strange to me.   
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

hahaha exactly my point, I am so surprised to hear about this, because this is my first time of hearing such a name, i was thinking the poster made a mistake for bitcoin gold, I don't really know it was for real.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Mu3aHTP0n

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

I sync official wallet, import a private key of BTC adress, which coutains BTC at 25 dec 2017.
But I recieve above 1/10 ot these coins in GOD, but not equal 1/10.
Something wrong?
Some tranksations are equal to BTC wallet, but not all.

If this post was helpful, please donate:
BTC: 1ERvMEvBEtcovRiJXyqrPsiDM6jLLbTZGp
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: