Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST IN DECEMBER  (Read 4290 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

I will choose Ripple, IOTA, and Nem because they're just cheap which means you can buy more volume of these altcoins. And since they have a huge market capital, it has a potential that it will increase its market price anytime soon.

davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:52 AM

I will choose Ripple, IOTA, and Nem because they're just cheap which means you can buy more volume of these altcoins. And since they have a huge market capital, it has a potential that it will increase its market price anytime soon.

+1 for IOTA ...don't like Ripple to be honest. ...nem is also interesting.
Also keep an eye on ADA, XMR, ETH, KMD, EOS, NEO ... all very promising

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

Social Send recently swapped from PIEX, masternode coin. Great team and community behind. I'm staking it now, really like it.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:33:11 AM

Interesting proofs. You have one blog and one youtube video and you can say i have proofs.
20x is pretty hard to do. These are not proof.

dubinsky

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

If my current choice is XRP. because the increase has seen XRP is very good when compared to other altcoin in December and hopefully will continue as it is.
Yanyan 111

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:34 AM

With Me is a minex coin or grx coin, very good price
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

PRI-VA-CY. 
These coins will overtake bitcoin.  Of the Big ones... I'd go Monero.  Love the tech.  Good product.  Usable on the darknet and some other areas.
If you want a low price point that's probably going to blow up due to Really strong tech and a stronger community... XSPEC.  Hands down.  I'm going with them because people keep claiming to be a fork of shadowcash, but XSPEC retooled it's wallet, so when you see the "shadow cash forked wallets" they are usually a copy of Spectre's wallet which means that other privacy coins think their tech is good too.
If you want free shit.  Deep Onion.  I don't know anything about their project... but hell, it's free.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

what do you think about MNX?
it has a good potential in the future, because they'll launch the MinexMarket.
aside from that, you could invest your coins into MinexBank and get some interest.
mike113

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:00:11 PM

XRP, POWER, GVT
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Best altcoin to invest in December:

IXLedger MVP will be released on December 15 and sooner or later it will be listed at new exchanges.

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) nice features and currently undervalued.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) nice features and currently undervalued.

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - 0.00002942 BTC (+37.46%)  Wink Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

2) eXperience - 0.00000001 BTC (+39.03%) - Volume (24h)  1 878 110 USD \ 111.86 BTC  Shocked - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313170.120
Norfolk

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Imho both projects use rare tech in block chain with huge array of forks and scam.
We have a little bit hyped XRB (to much people in crypto, not sure that cap can be called big now) and Pascal coin with they SafeBox technology and 6gb infinitescaling fullnode. I recommend do DYOR for both.
@anondran made some research, but they working since 2016. https://twitter.com/JiuCrypto/status/941284161372991488
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

my wallet:

BTC : 30%
ETH: 18%
LTC: 10%
XMR: 9%
WAVES: 8%
STRAT:8%
XVG: 6%
XSPEC: 6%
SNC: 6%
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:21 PM

SPECTRECOIN IS CRIMINALLY UNDERVALUED

XSPEC is the one of (if not) best and most undervalued crypto as you might have already noticed. Its primary focus in untraceable transactions
Especially, when v1.5 comes out (v1.4 comes out anyday now)

THE REASONING IS
It is PoSv3 so its rather fast - 60 sec transactions
- It has got stealth addresses that make your transactions go throught separate uncorelated addresses
- It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool
- It is first ever coin (cept scam ICO TokeyPay totally copied our wallet from github with only changing logo) that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks(instead of looking like TOR traffic)
- It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)

GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT
XSPEC has got professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible. You can join our slack and contact with them and start discussion no problem. As some people pointed out, there XSPEC is targeted to feature in Q12018 the best tech among its competition, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos.

FURTHER STEPS
After the release of v1.4 @Brycel (a professional cryptographer and matematician) will write a document specifying how the tech works - we'll call it "ghost paper" Also new website is coming on the way, since present one doesn't seem to be attractive at all, and was done in a super short emergency timeframe, since the dev, who was supposed to make a website (@nullsec) scammed away at the last minute
REGARDING RICHLIST With v1.5 stealth addresses becoming default ones, cryptoID won't be able to tell anything anymore. I agree that there are lots of "whales" But it is because of ICO gained only 17BTC due to it was founded on ShadowCash. So you could get a lot for..pause...83 sats. Good thing that as a project was miserably founded, actual team doesnt work on ICO collected funds. Part of the development was made pro-bono. In v1.4 theres going to be a slider that lets you to set up whatever percentage of staking funds you receive from supporting networks towards project development fund (actual development + marketing). As you can guess it will help distribution alot since donated coins would fly on the market
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:37 AM

I heard many upgrades and events coming for XLM tgis month,
We could possibly see a huge growth in Stellar Lumen for sure!
Exact. The developers of XLM are going to launch some partnerships and some implementations in the currency, not to mention that the volume of it in Bittrex is very high, well probably by the end of the month the price of it increases a lot. Another quite discredited that is about to be stripped of Bittrex and Safex, developers have announced some updates for the currency and the price is currently about 100 satoshis. Both are a good deal to buy now in December and to dump in January.
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

Litecoin for sure. The only one crypto known enought that can be used for small transfers like cofee-groceries-beers etc. IMHO BTC will be used like "reserve currency" sort gold/etc nowadays ("value storage"), and LTC for transactions like USD/EUR in few years.

IMO it's still is the best option... the price is still a fraction of what it can be
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

all the top alts. They are growing now
holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:58:02 PM

Vibe.   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/#social

Just one of the proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/VibeHub/comments/7k5c9d/vibehubs_first_of_many_performances_was_captured/?st=JB8WR7XF&sh=21a04c7c

Also Aventus. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/#social

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

NEO feels like it is one of the ones that have not had a serious pump yet. As soon as BTC stabilizes again I think it will see a little action for sure. NXT will get a pump too with the upcoming airdrop so there will be a flood until then. Of course as soon as that snapshot is over I would bail out. But that's just my 2 cents.
WeAre1

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

IntenseCoin (ITNS) is very easy 10-20x once it gets listed to other exchanges, promising project currently traded only in stocks.exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: