Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:44:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST IN DECEMBER  (Read 4296 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I recommend ETN!!!!!
Some news coming soon, I expect huge pump
you meant huge DDDDDDump!
get ready to sell when hit the exchanges

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

wings...they will introduse the beta version of its platform
cryptodonuts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

I recommend ETN!!!!!
Some news coming soon, I expect huge pump
you meant huge DDDDDDump!
get ready to sell when hit the exchanges
yes, when it will go to exchanges, and wallet will be released, we will see a huge dump.... BUT after that....  Wink
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Litecoin for sure. The only one crypto known enought that can be used for small transfers like cofee-groceries-beers etc. IMHO BTC will be used like "reserve currency" sort gold/etc nowadays ("value storage"), and LTC for transactions like USD/EUR in few years.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

all top alts..they are so bullish now
cryptodonuts

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

Litecoin for sure. The only one crypto known enought that can be used for small transfers like cofee-groceries-beers etc. IMHO BTC will be used like "reserve currency" sort gold/etc nowadays ("value storage"), and LTC for transactions like USD/EUR in few years.

just to know, there are hight values (of investements on hardware) to start mine Litecoin?
fredericos

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

Phore is a privacy centric cryptocurrency.
It seems promising.

People are buying masternodes, the node count increases daily.
Because of this the available supply is low, millions of coins are locked in masternodes.

This month i believe phore will release a marketplace based on openbazaar integrated into the wallet.

Once this happens, with this low supply things will get REALLY interesting.

Also, in the phore roadmap privacy smart contracts are planned.

So it will probably just keep going during 2018..

This is my bet.

Discord chat: https://discord.gg/Aucncz5

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:38:26 PM

For safe returns buy ETH, BNB, WTC, NEO, PAYX all will explode in coming days..
I plan some coin hold for long term i mean two years or four years such as BTC,LTC,ETH,WAVES,ETB'S,MNX & of course all this coin best investment in 2018.Short term investment best with Ripple,Monero,Nem,Lisk & Nxt etc.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:42:50 PM

It would be nice if you explained why the price would increase. Unless of course you are just randomly saying something is going to increase which is bad investment advice if that is the case.

You took it right outta my mouth.  Grin

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

I have a few with reasons.

1. Cardano
Reason: Promises better network protocol than Ethereum. Has an upgraded contract functionality. No transaction fee(or little). Secured Network, Short and recognisable wallet addresses. Lightning speed.

2. Lisk
Reason: They plan to launch their rebranding in February 2018 and also the SDK for mobile platform. We've heard rumours of Google partnering with them(not official)

3. INS
Reason: The ERC 20 Token planning to give amazon Europe a run for their money. Introduction of Blockchain in retail deliveries of goods. The have an ICO currently running at low price. once it hits HitBTC Exchange it's going up 100% in 1 week.

These are my personal views, you can choose to differ.

artixtn

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

I have a few with reasons.

1. Cardano
Reason: Promises better network protocol than Ethereum. Has an upgraded contract functionality. No transaction fee(or little). Secured Network, Short and recognisable wallet addresses. Lightning speed.

2. Lisk
Reason: They plan to launch their rebranding in February 2018 and also the SDK for mobile platform. We've heard rumours of Google partnering with them(not official)

3. INS
Reason: The ERC 20 Token planning to give amazon Europe a run for their money. Introduction of Blockchain in retail deliveries of goods. The have an ICO currently running at low price. once it hits HitBTC Exchange it's going up 100% in 1 week.

These are my personal views, you can choose to differ.

Interesting list, if google rumors are true then this will explode like a mofo. I'll buy a couple just in case.
TraderInc

Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

I will buy more Rise..

i have been looking into Rise too.

Seems like its even better coin than lisk
I think it is going to have a nice 2018 risee
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

The best will be a presale on Emmares.io . You can get in presale by signup on the web page. Probably also Cargox.io has potential... also possible presale and negotiate the discount.  I think some good ICOs have more predictable potential as now BTC or ETH, especially if you can get in  at presale stage.
BTC will be risky as Wall Street will become the leader in BTC scene and we can expect to short soon. ETH is also promising as it is the base for many of the DAPPs.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

There are many of them and the following are some of the best altcoin to invest in  this month of December 2017:
(1) fastinvesting, this ico project is being currently promoted here and I having gone through their white paper I think the team are wonderful and this may give Return Of over 10* for investors by 2018.
(2) United traders, the ico started 30th November and the project has attracted a lot of investors that has put in over $18,000,000.
(3) graftcoin, this project has been rated among majors expert as one of the best project for 2017 and the team has been holding meeting and confluence that has greatly impact their fund raising.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:14:12 PM

Best Altcoin to invest in December would be NEM since they are opening up a few projects just like the first cryptcurrency wallet on Wechat that they just launched. I would've suggested Ethereum too but their blockchain is clogged up right now and I think people will most likely nag more why their transaction is slow and all but above everything else I think the very best coin to invest in would be Bitcoin because it has a lot of forks coming.
Honestly nem still feels like a risky investment it is a good hold for long term wise maybe can even achieve  $10 by next year but in short term there is chance for the price to fall.

Regarding the post eth is a good investment for sure , neo on the other hand is stuck at $36 mark and isn't able to cross the $44 mark if this time neo reaches above $45 then it will explode to $50 or even $60.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:43:10 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 11:56:40 PM by srqrebel

Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo.

Right now especially this coin is in a deeply oversold condition, which means that it should at the very least be seeing a nice pop soon.  You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
robertohonggo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

I chose a safe and steady course in order not to lose a lot. I chose the ethereum. Although not how important always turn a profit

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:08:45 AM

i happened to watch a youtuber - DataDash, who's picks for December (in late Nov) were Substratum, DASH, Everex, IOTA.

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

I would go for Investy. It's investment platform
JunoCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

Best altcon in December, it WAVES view how many events they have in December. Soon the output of the purse. 15 Dec hard fork. Starting DEx. launch WAVES ng they will be the fastest blockchain platform in the world. I think December is the last month when we see the price below $ 10

the fastest....and cheapest.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: