Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment size  (Read 678 times)
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

invested 0 now have about 1.5k Smiley
Jurski

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Not much , but im picky about my investments
Xaad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

depends on your taste.You want to invest for short time or for a long time.If you want to invest for a long time then invest less or if you want to invest for a short period then goo for a big investment. but i have not still invest a single coin on it yet
bmv143

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

When I started dealing with crypto-currencies I could not afford much, my initial capital was $ 100, but now it has grown many times and I hope that this is not the end
redkid334

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

I started with 0.25 BTC in January 2017. Bitcoin price was $998. I paid $250 totally for my invest. (Now in USD i have 3800:) Later my brother and i invested 1 ETH on July 2017 and bought some alt coins too. I think you should at least invest couple of thousands dollars, like 3-4k todays. There are some promising altcoins, follow and invest them. I tell you my favorites.

EMC2 (Einsteinium)

MONA (MonaCoin)

ADA (Ada Coin)

XRP (Ripple)

Good luck to you..
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

Since we don’t personally know each other here and therefore nothing to hide, I figured I’d ask the following...how much have you invested in crypto currencies? I’ll start...$5000 all within last month.

This can be decided by you only. If you have $50,000 money, you can provide $5,000 for starting it. If you have $500,000 you can start with $50,000 in altcoins and bitcoins. Totally your decission.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

I think the size of the investment should be in accordance with our financial ability, if it is considered very good coins and has a good potential would not hurt for large amounts of investment, but must see the details of the project to be invested.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:41:50 PM

wah that's a big enough amount, I'm still trying to invest a small amount, I just started it with the amount of $ 500, I invested it on bitcoin and ethereum, for me that's a pretty good amount because that's all my results from joining the bounty program on month
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

Can u explain what type of investment r u looking for? Just buy some fast-growing crypto? Or trade with them? Or mine them? Cause of each and every business amount is different

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

You dont have to invest a fortune. If your 5000$ are money you don't need for paying bills, education, mortgage etc  do it now.
If you need them next week or at the end of the month, just make a 50$ investion.
We are all early adopters, Speaking for myselfe I invest 50$ a week no matter what the price of the coin is.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:36 PM

Since we don’t personally know each other here and therefore nothing to hide, I figured I’d ask the following...how much have you invested in crypto currencies? I’ll start...$5000 all within last month.
Currently I have invested much of my money in bitcoin only as the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster but along with that I also invest in ICO as with this investment the quantity of bitcoin increases as when we buy tokens of one bitcoin and after it hit the exchange then we can easily sell it for a higher price so we can double our money when we invest in the initial stage of any ICO. I often invest less than 10% in any ICO.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

Well let's confess I started with very very low amount around 2015. It was something like $700? To bitcoin and waves. I guess around it. I made money but it could be so much greater, I didn't trust it so.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

the investment must be proportional to your economic possibilities, you must remember that it is always a high risk investment
pizamoi

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

I've invested $5000 originally about 6 months ago, now I buy and sell for 10-20k a month in ICOs or undervalued coins.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

When I started dealing with crypto-currencies I could not afford much, my initial capital was $ 100, but now it has grown many times and I hope that this is not the end

The size of the capital is not important because not every one has the same size of the money.  The important thing is that whatever you have you should invest in the right coin. And that investment will give you the best returns you can expect compared to anywhere if invested in any other financial instruments. So keep saving and invest as per your affordability and hold it Bitcoin will give you the best returns in coming year as well.

icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

I think you need to look at your situation - while its amazing right now lots of gains etc.. it may not last forever.

just be smart.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

Well let's confess I started with very very low amount around 2015. It was something like $700? To bitcoin and waves. I guess around it. I made money but it could be so much greater, I didn't trust it so.
what's the reason to regret?Smiley Right now it's one of the best time to start i think. Cause the potential right is rly unlimited.

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
Evanston45 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

Agree with others regarding only investing what I can loose. That’s why I went with 5k....hopefully can cash out my investment and ride the wave then!
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

with $5000 is very good start, because i start my journey in cryptocurrency with only $1000

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

I have a very small deposit compared to you. This is $ 200. I believe that in order to learn such a deposit enough. And in general, the main principle of the trader: invest in trading just as much as not bosishsya lose.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: