Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000?  (Read 616 times)
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

What is your target on Bitcoin when the price rise to $20000?
Personally, I have no strategy. I'm not going to sell their bitcoins even at the price of $ 30,000. I like bitcoin. I'll keep the coins at any price. Bitcoin is not money for me. This is my working capital to generate income. Those who keep coins for income from rising prices will keep it always because bitcoin will rise in price always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

For me 20000$ is still low price , why would i sell my bitcoin on this price  when i know it will increase more .
So i keep holding until the price reach 50k or even more.  I believe it will reach more in next year may it can touch 100k. It is really not a wise decision to cash out at 20K.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

I hope the price will increased again to $20,000 because the price already reached that last december 2017.  The price of the bitcoin as of now is decreasing and now the price is $6,800 and I hope after few months or weeks only the price increased again at $20,000 so we can make more profit. But my plan is to sell my other bitcoin once it will hit that..
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

I hope the price will increased again to $20,000 because the price already reached that last december 2017.  The price of the bitcoin as of now is decreasing and now the price is $6,800 and I hope after few months or weeks only the price increased again at $20,000 so we can make more profit. But my plan is to sell my other bitcoin once it will hit that..
I also hope bitcoin price could turns back at this price $20k, when we check the current price now it already went down so low. When the price of bitcoin could rise to $20k my plan will be sell some of my bitcoin then half it I could save for long term investment. The problem now is the price is over dropping hope this mid year can recover at a slow speed atleast.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

For me 20000$ is still low price , why would i sell my bitcoin on this price  when i know it will increase more .
So i keep holding until the price reach 50k or even more.  I believe it will reach more in next year may it can touch 100k. It is really not a wise decision to cash out at 20K.

Seriously? For me, it is still a very high target, and I'd probably sell some of my Bitcoins if BTC reaches 20 000. However, who will tell us how long we must wait?
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

I'm still waiting for the moment when the price will rise to this bar and then most of the selling and a little invested in something else
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Bitcoin is my main source of income  to support my needs as of now.  I planned to buy a house someday and motorcycle using my bitcoin when the bitcoin price reach the top again just like what happened before.

JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Bitcoin is my main source of income  to support my needs as of now.  I planned to buy a house someday and motorcycle using my bitcoin when the bitcoin price reach the top again just like what happened before.
That was the all time high of bitcoin reaching at $20k USD. I'm hoping that the price will bounce back to that level which I think we are all waiting for that moment. It seems I will gonna sell some of my coins if it will reach to $20k again.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Many big figures believe that bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year as value continues to rise, if bitcoin reaches value from $ 20k - $ 30k I will not touch it, basically it will continue to increase and when the price reaches $ 50k It is said I will sell some bitcoin I have.
It seems that not only do I have this kind of thinking, some communities will also think the same thing.
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

The price of bitcoin reach 19,000$ last year.So I expect the price of bitcoin will get back to this value in the month of June .I think the price of bitcoin will cross 30,000$ by the end of this year.If you have any bitcoin in your wallet,just hold it till the end of this year to get profit.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

My goal this year is to make a lot of money from bitcoin. I try to keep my coins even when the price is bad. Wait until the price of bitcoin up to $ 20 thousand immediately I sold out to profit on. At that time, I would quickly pay the big debts of my husband now. I believe I will be lucky with bitcoin.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

I will withdraw some(50%) of it and leave the remaining(50%), by investing into more altcoins(with 10%) holding the rest in bitcoin. Cause taking all is not the best and there is a strong possibility that the price will continue to rise.
If this will happened then wow! My life is in for a more happier living!.. If this so I will surely enjoy the 40% of it to make my life and family have the best in life and the 60% i will hold and continue to invest to ensure that i and my family will continue to have a comfortable life for as long as we are alive!
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

I will withdraw some(50%) of it and leave the remaining(50%), by investing into more altcoins(with 10%) holding the rest in bitcoin. Cause taking all is not the best and there is a strong possibility that the price will continue to rise.
If this will happened then wow! My life is in for a more happier living!.. If this so I will surely enjoy the 40% of it to make my life and family have the best in life and the 60% i will hold and continue to invest to ensure that i and my family will continue to have a comfortable life for as long as we are alive!
At me now it turns out to earn something with the help кpиптoaлюты, but on more prospects at me the hope is not present. Although if you look at the majority of projects, then there is a huge choice of perspective investments. Perhaps this is what attracts me, too.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

My goal this year is to make a lot of money from bitcoin. I try to keep my coins even when the price is bad. Wait until the price of bitcoin up to $ 20 thousand immediately I sold out to profit on. At that time, I would quickly pay the big debts of my husband now. I believe I will be lucky with bitcoin.
This is a very primitive goal. You need to look for a husband who will not do the debts. Otherwise, you'll have to pay his debts all your life. It seems to me that the purpose of bitcoin users should be other goals. For example, to build a free economy that will not depend on any Bank and any government. We have to earn bitcoins every day and give an opportunity to earn them to other people.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

This is a very primitive goal. You need to look for a husband who will not do the debts. Otherwise, you'll have to pay his debts all your life. It seems to me that the purpose of bitcoin users should be other goals. For example, to build a free economy that will not depend on any Bank and any government. We have to earn bitcoins every day and give an opportunity to earn them to other people.
The fact is that all the Crypto currency is very unpredictable and that I had great confidence in the prospects for the future, today I would certainly invest everything that I have in the family budget for Bitcoin. One can only assume what kind of profit it will be if you buy Bitcoin for $ 6000, sell $ 20,000.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

The fact is that all the Crypto currency is very unpredictable and that I had great confidence in the prospects for the future, today I would certainly invest everything that I have in the family budget for Bitcoin. One can only assume what kind of profit it will be if you buy Bitcoin for $ 6000, sell $ 20,000.
It's really gonna be a good profit, but what happens next? What will she say after the price of bitcoin is 40,000 dollars? Will it be income or lost profits? Bitcoin does not allow to make a long-term forecast. You can only draw conclusions based on short-term data. Your profit can always be a loss. Lol.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Well, it's a big profit already and i will probably sell some of my bitcoin if i really want to. From there, i will closely monitor its market price for possible downfall so i can decide whether i will sell from that mark or continue to hodl.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

actually if bitcoin rise up to $20k i don't know i will sell or buy or even hold because it all depend on the situations itself and if the rally still continue to rise then i will hold my bitcoin but if after the price reach $20k and the price gradually dropped then sold it is wise decission for me
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

actually if bitcoin rise up to $20k i don't know i will sell or buy or even hold because it all depend on the situations itself and if the rally still continue to rise then i will hold my bitcoin but if after the price reach $20k and the price gradually dropped then sold it is wise decission for me
and you thought about Who will buy from us Bitcoin when the price rises to 20,000 dollars again? Many people are trying to implement the same plans, since they invested their money today at $ 6,000, they will definitely sell more expensive.

]
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

and you thought about Who will buy from us Bitcoin when the price rises to 20,000 dollars again? Many people are trying to implement the same plans, since they invested their money today at $ 6,000, they will definitely sell more expensive.
I think that if Bitcoin returns its previous maximum value of the price at the level of 20,000 dollars, then maybe it will not stop then and we will definitely see a new high. Of course, I do not believe in achieving a price level of one million dollars, but 50,000 to 100,000 is quite possible .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: