Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which domain should the coin have?
xdag.org - 10 (50%)
xdag.cash - 9 (45%)
other xdag.* - 1 (5%)
shitcoin.xxx is better - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] Community Driven - First Mineable DAG | CPU Mining  (Read 75258 times)
cheatoshin0 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Do I need to do a signature activity?

Hi,
you mean you can make some nice classy ascii signature for our community?
If answer is yes, feel free to join us on discord Wink

BOOM! still 1.6m marketcap  Cheesy soon.

Grin Grin   Grin Grin

Lot of good news for the community this last days, some Chinese friends have join us to work on the project,also we have a new dev who will help the 3 of us who work on the network.
The team continue to grow, but we still need people in there!!!

If you think that you can help the community in any way, just join us on Discord

Also, special day today, Happy Birthday XDAG !!!! 3 month now since the launch of the mainnet.

Thx to anyone here who support this community.

Missed this update but sounds really good!

█▐   XDAG  ▐ █    A new DAG-based cryptocurrency
 (https://xdag.io/)
mathsw

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

The Dagger Community is proud to inform everyone that the second award of funds has been decided. We are also proud to share with you the latest news regarding Dagger and the development plans that are currently under way.

You can find the full PDF here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DHhyiljoKE-f_oR0tLI9e1bDk1Mp3iCw

Total reward amount: 41000XDAG

Recipients:

Evgeniy 10000XDAG
Frozen 10000XDAG
Cheatoshin 5000XDAG
Trueserve 5000XDAG
Wendy Chaung aka Queen 5000XDAG
Jimmy 1000XDAG
MyInvertedNip 5000XDAG

The PDF also contains all the latest news, also copied here for your convenience:

The new website back-end and front-end works using Jekkyl now. That means that anyone can contribute and help improving it at the following Github: https://github.com/XDagger/XDagger.github.io.

Our Chinese community members have been working hard the past month and we would like to share their development and plans for the future. The English team is in full support of their plan, and we will collaborate with them on various tasks. The Chinese community has also decided to fund their own community fund to cover expenses for developers, and it has been set at 2% because extra Daggers are needed to fully support the developers with fair pay. The community team is also in support of this, because it enables all developers to receive fair payment through various funds. We will continue to distribute the funds to developers in the future.

We wish the best of luck to our Chinese team in these future plans:

XDAG China Development Foundation regular meeting bulletin 20180318

1. Core development plan
a. Long-term plans
i. Smart contract: priority development
ii. Ring Signature: Sub-Priority Development - The author will update it in his personal Github and will merge it with the community.
b. Short-term plans
i. Frozen assists overseas development team in the security upgrade of the underlying network and code rewrite.
ii. Zhe and Rico are responsible for RPC development, at first just balances and inquiries, and next transfers.
2. Accessories Development plans
a. Qt wallet will be online as soon as possible (Gua is developing it).
b. Development of Android and iOS Mobile Wallet (Gua and Solar) after balance and inquiry RPC development is completed.
c. Develop of the new block browsers and official website (Queen and Lawson)

Chinese:

XDAG 3月18日中国开发者基金会例会
一.底层开发计划:
1. 长期规划
a)智能合约:优先开发
b)环形签名:次优先开发 - 作者在个人github中更新,之后与社区合并即可
2. 短期规划
a)锐哥协助海外开发团队进行底层网络的安全性升级+代码rewrite
b)哲哥和霄哥负责RPC开发,前期先做余额和查询,后期做转账RPC

二.衍生开发计划:
1. qt钱包尽快上线(瓜哥负责)
2. 余额和查询RPC开发完成之后,开发安卓和IOS版移动钱包(瓜哥和solar)
3. 开发新的区块浏览器以及官网更新(女王和Lawson)
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

to whoever now has control over the cheatoshin0 account....could you please remove the poll about domain name...it adds confusion to something that already has plenty...thanks

can you tell me how i can delete the poll, i do not see an option to do that, i can see edit option but not delete option

sorry, I don't know how...gonna have to ask one of the big kids in discord or tgram
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

I noticed that my rigs are mining way less coins then they did few days ago, I guess there is a lot of new miners came in recently....

network hashrate is up at 17TH/s today. It's been slowly growing over the past few days.
time to raise the prices!
jonano

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:18:27 PM by jonano

Hi all!
XDag v0.2.1 is released.

https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/releases/tag/0.2.1
Github: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag

List of changes:
- Mac version
- FIXED: a new account could be created if current directory is differ from directory with wallet executable file
- GUI wallet: account address is copied to clipboard on doubleclick
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Hi all!
XDag v0.2.1 is released.

https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/releases/tag/0.2.1
Github: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag

List of changes:
- Mac version
- FIXED: a new account could be created if current directory is differ from directory with wallet executable file
- GUI wallet: account address is copied to clipboard on doubleclick

thats great guys!

selling sushistake.com, send offers
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

network hashrate is up at 17TH/s today. It's been slowly growing over the past few days.

agree!
do not sell XDAG for pennies, let's gain a bigger value

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Sjalero

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

I have a funny issue, trying to get my head around for days. Running the Xdag miner on Win10 Pro with 1070's and that does it quite well. Strange thing is whenever I connect a Teamviewer session the hashrate jumps like 15% up. As long as I keep the session open it stays high, when I close it the hashrate drops back again.

Motherboard is Asrock H81 Pro BTC 2.0. Internal GPU on or off doesn't make a difference. Windows is on High Performance and all the GPU clocks and settings (Afterburner) remain unchanged whether I connect Teamviewer or not.

I see a lot of reports Teamviewer affects the hashrate (a little) in a negative way but this is the other way around. When running the Claymore ETH miner the hashrate stays about normal or slightly lower with Teamviewer open.

That makes me think the Xdag miner hashrate could be quite higher with the settings Teamviewer applies when it starts a session. Just don't know what settings it could be.

Anybody seen the same and has an idea which setting in Windows or Nvidia should be changed to keep the hashrate maximised, Teamviewer or not?
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

agree!

well it makes sense, it's more expensive to mine it now, so if people are interested and want to buy, they'll need to get it at higher prices.
Bearing in mind that once this coin hits an exchange, there will be mass adoption and the current low prices will be a thing of the past.

I can see easily 0.30$ per XDAG in the very near future.. when you can currently pick some up at 10% of that price just now OTC.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

I have a funny issue, trying to get my head around for days. Running the Xdag miner on Win10 Pro with 1070's and that does it quite well. Strange thing is whenever I connect a Teamviewer session the hashrate jumps like 15% up. As long as I keep the session open it stays high, when I close it the hashrate drops back again.

Motherboard is Asrock H81 Pro BTC 2.0. Internal GPU on or off doesn't make a difference. Windows is on High Performance and all the GPU clocks and settings (Afterburner) remain unchanged whether I connect Teamviewer or not.

I see a lot of reports Teamviewer affects the hashrate (a little) in a negative way but this is the other way around. When running the Claymore ETH miner the hashrate stays about normal or slightly lower with Teamviewer open.

That makes me think the Xdag miner hashrate could be quite higher with the settings Teamviewer applies when it starts a session. Just don't know what settings it could be.

Anybody seen the same and has an idea which setting in Windows or Nvidia should be changed to keep the hashrate maximised, Teamviewer or not?

now that is a strange one.
I've experienced the opposite where starting a TV session slowed everything down... moving the rig monitor to on-board gfx may help, instead of using one of your cards hdmi outputs.
Sjalero

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I've experienced the opposite where starting a TV session slowed everything down... moving the rig monitor to on-board gfx may help, instead of using one of your cards hdmi outputs.

Thanks for thinking along mate. I am already using the onboard GPU for monitoring. Well, only to make config changes that is. For the rest it's never connected.
Sjalero

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Thanks for thinking along mate. I am already using the onboard GPU for monitoring. Well, only to make config changes that is. For the rest it's never connected.

FYI, User Evgeniy replied to this on Discord: Yes, it is known issue. But GPU-miner dev is too busy with xdag project....
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

FYI, User Evgeniy replied to this on Discord: Yes, it is known issue. But GPU-miner dev is too busy with xdag project....

yeah i seen that.. i'm user 'raskul' desperately trying to find a way around not paying for teamviewer so that i can continue to help you guys setup xdag miner!
AcharyaOne

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I used to have that same thing going but now with latest release 0.2.3 gpu miner and the parameter nvidia-fix it is about the same hashrate.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

very happy with the mac wallet. works flawlessly. well done to the dev team and in particular @frozen.
Now i can safely store all my XDAG on my working laptop.

Cool
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Dagger  coin is actually progressing excellent, audit not really. I am just a little perplexed regarding transaction occasions. It could be quicker maybe.
Sjalero

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

I used to have that same thing going but now with latest release 0.2.3 gpu miner and the parameter nvidia-fix it is about the same hashrate.

I am using that version and the nvidia fix parameter.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

Hi all,

I'm hoping for some help here.. can all XDAG pool ops who read this send me a message please? on here or in the discord channel.
thanks
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

agree!
Where can I buy XDAG now? What are the actual prices?
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: