Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices  (Read 1521 times)
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

In 2013, one bitcoin cost $20. In 2017, it costs $20 to send one bitcoin. With record highs, thriving adoption, and media attention, this should be a celebratory time for bitcoin believers.
And yet it’s hard to shake the feeling that something isn’t quite right.
How did we reach a point where the world’s bank killer and Western Union crippler has become incapable of taking on the institutions it once sneered at? Bitcoin is hot as hell right now. But it’s also a mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lowleary

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:26:37 AM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

if i have old bitcoins will just simply holding,now will try to invest more in altcoins and used it to buy bitcoin in future

price is so high and fee unstable

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

bitcoin prices are currently very high, reaching 250 million in rupiah. I do not know exactly what causes it, which is obviously a good opportunity for bitcoin holders. this becomes a new history, where crypto money is higher than fiat money
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

Buying bitcoin and holding bitcoin is the best option in the current situation. I see no reason to sell unless if you are in serious need of money.
simonbakla02

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000
Its unstable right now, it depends on us wether we will cash out or hold our savings in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is increasing and decreasing everyday so we have to be a smart user in this game.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

It's price is very high and it will go more high because it use is going more high. I think it's the right time to hold and invest a bitcoin because it has been gradually rising and it's reaches to $ 18900 and I'm sure to increase it might have reached $ 20,000 before the end of the december and if you have a bitcoin you hold it first and you try to invest.
When the first time I heard about bitcoin its value was worth of 11 Dollar and someone offer me bitcoin for only 5 Dollar but I refused to purchase bitcoin from him, I wish I could have bought from him at that time then saw its value increasing and now you know its value. It’s never late because I think bitcoin has to go further and has to cross all the limits of expectation.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

It's your own decison and responsibility whether to buy hold or sell Bitcoin now. The rise we saw the last weeks is tremendous and if I would hold some Bitcoin I would probably sell now, wait for the next correction/crash and then buy again. But noone knows when the correction will come. This is the hard part of this game.

Many people ask this sort of question every time; the funny part is that even if they get the same answers, they still keep on asking. I mean, it's your coins, which means that it's also your call depending on what you would best do with it. I think the main consideration here is what's your goal. If you feel that you have the patience to risk holding on to your coins in the hopes that its price would increase, then by all means do it, maybe it would be the best plan because patience always pays off. If you want to cash in now and sell them while the prices are still surging, then no one would say that that's a bad idea because money is still money and profit is still profit.
Galih_Al karim

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

I will sell bitcoin at a normal price depending on our needs if not too urgent then I will wait until the highest price possible
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

The first thing you need to decide when going to trade in the bitcoin market is your attitude at the time of investing. Do you want to make money quickly? Do you think that bitcoin is the future and holding it in the long run is the best option? By understanding the time period of your investment, you can find out which trading strategy is more suitable for your needs. If you're someone who thinks bitcoin could be worth millions of dollars someday, then you'll probably stick with long-term trading strategies. If you only intend to profit from the bitcoin price movement, it is perfect if you use short-term trading strategies.
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

What I know about Bitcoin
Bitcoin's price will increase in 2018. In 2013, Bitcoin's price was 3000$. But now its mango is 15-20 thousand dollar. I favor bitcoins. I like Bitcoin.Bitcoin's system is very confident. So I invest Bitcoin Eager to do.

BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

if you see the high price of bitcoin at $19,000, you can sell your bitcoin to reach your profit and wait for another down of the price. and today you see the price is at $16,000, this is a good price to buy bitcoin again and I am sure that you can get big amount than before. I think we can use the chance of volatility of bitcoin to gain a profit and we can increase the amount of bitcoin and not just to increase our fiat.
[/quote
the latest price of bitcoin is reaches to about $16,000 which is very high and people are feeling weird to that price but for the users of
bitcoin it is a chance to earn profit and change their current life time, before this time people were not attracted by bitcoin just because of
the price of bitcoin and now they are very excited to the new updated price of bitcoin.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:13 PM

It's your own decison and responsibility whether to buy hold or sell Bitcoin now. The rise we saw the last weeks is tremendous and if I would hold some Bitcoin I would probably sell now, wait for the next correction/crash and then buy again. But noone knows when the correction will come. This is the hard part of this game.
Since bitcoin price is so unpredictable, we need to monitor the rise and dip of its value. Make probable insight on the factors that affect its price, although no one really knows the exact logic on its price. But certainly , there are explainable reason on why bitcoin price shoot up, and fall sometimes from time to time. Awareness and being updated on bitcoin price will help us decide whether we are going to hold, sell or buy bitcoin.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:36:41 AM

its a matter of self choice, what you intend to do? buy or sell it depend to your strategy of trading, and your own speculations on short/long term.

Back to few couple of months, bitcoin’s price was not so high, but in current time, a bitcoin price is getting much higher as investors started investing their money in bitcoin. There is no fear of losing your money because the market is much bigger than your expectation.

A big investment can give you more money, so feel free to invest and it’s totally up to you that what you would do with that invested money that will come in profit.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:58:41 AM

What you think is to me is very good, look at bitcoin prices at the end of this year for me, with this normal price is also right for us to invest in the future, see from next year 2018 bitcoin prices higher, because the number of people adopted him.
waldshmidt7

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

Buying bitcoin is definitely a good long term decision. Just like shares, the prices are bound to change up and down but the best thing with bitcoin is that just two years ago it was at 800 dollars per bitcoin and now its gone up to 19,000 per bitcoin. It doesn't take a genius to know that this price is bound to go up despite the minor fluctuations here and there.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

bitcoin prices are currently very high, reaching 250 million in rupiah. I do not know exactly what causes it, which is obviously a good opportunity for bitcoin holders. this becomes a new history, where crypto money is higher than fiat money
Have to admit that the global economy this year is not very good. But the financial markets in the blockchain world are unusually hot, so investing Bitcoin and altcoin is a great financial choice.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

There was good news for both Bitcoin and Ethereum in December - January.
Two large exchanges, CBOE and CME, started trading Bitcoin futures this month, and the launch went pretty much without a hitch.
Futures at both exchanges are trading above current price for January, at $19,490 and $19,600, respectively.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:11 AM

I think this is the good time to hold your Bitcoin. It is expected to increase more.
Hold bitcoin if the price is decrease or drop down. If you think the price is getting up in the market it is your chance to gain in high profit. Bitcoin value is not stable for there price because everyday increasing there value.

There is no way that anyone out of us can predict the market price of bitcoin or any other coin which is there in the crypto currency world. At the time of pump, you need to make a choice between selling your coins or keeping your coins for little longer. However, in case the market price falls, do not get panic. Hold your already having coins and try to buy more number of bitcoins.
Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Already 15k and continues to fall. Now it's even unclear what steps to take, probably better to sell while there is such an opportunity, there is no sense to keep. But no one gives a guarantee that he will not continue to grow in the new year.

RanieriClaudio168

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:54:02 AM

Bitcoin prices is such a surprising trend, another mark of the target it just hit the $20K, which  I expected to happen next year, but it just reached only this year before it ends. It is just a good sign that bitcoins demand is now growing, and I think i shoud double my speculations for the next year that $100K is not hard.So be calm bitcoiners in holding our coins, a brighter future is ahead of us with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: