Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices  (Read 1526 times)
wladsem555

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

It should be agreed that the number of unconfirmed transactions constitutes a significant problem and directly affects the price of BTC. On how in the near future will eliminate this problem, in many respects will depend on the price of BTC.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Thats the risk of being involve at bitcoin.The Unstability of price.We couldnt predict it whenever it rises or fall.There a times that we wanted to sell for its good price but we think that there were a big possibility it could still grow.Then suddenly it will fall and we need to wait for a long time so that it will again reach the price we want.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I don't know how to give you the answer, because the currency can control the rise and fall of we don't have anyone, no one knows tomorrow what is the price of the currency, exactly is to go up to still drop, it can only rely on your own judgment
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

the bitcoin price is so cheap then all we have to do is hold the bitcoin we have until the bitcoin price rises again.
I do not think it will be long the bitcoin price goes down, we have to be patient waiting for the bitcoin price to go up again.

johnroony

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Bitcoin price going down day by day.
chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

The price of bitcoin is inconsistent because it depends on the number of persons who purchased it.
crypto-trader2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

I can not make this decision for you
But I think with such jumps, I would most likely profitably sold my bitcoins
I think that the itcoin will stabilize for a month and then the price will rise again
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Bitcoin prices are going up and down. $ 16k is now reduced to about $ 10k.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

If I for now choose to hold the bitcoin first, and sell it if the price has started to stabilize or rise

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000
Bitcoin price are really confusing. Because it is fluctuating ,there's no assurance that the price of the bitcoin is unstable it is because on the market and how the bitcoin performance is in based on it. We say that it can be in like the law of supply and demand, but ghe price of bitcoin now is really down. And last i see the price of bitcoin is only at 12,000$ if you compare it to the price last months it is low
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Market's volatility makes bitcoins more profitable, if the market will be always stable then there will be no traders that would exist today. The reason for bitcoins to rise its value is because of the consumers that keeps on investing and low amount of miners who sells in the market so do not worry if your coins value is decreasing because that's normal.
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

BTC price plunged below the $10,000 support level in a correction that analysts are attributing to increased pressure from regulators throughout the world.
BTC was valued at $9,965 on Bitfinex, whose BTC/USD trading pair is the cryptocurrency’s most heavily-traded market.
This represents a single-day decline of about 11% and leaves bitcoin with a market cap of just $172.8 billion.  Undecided
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

Market's volatility makes bitcoins more profitable, if the market will be always stable then there will be no traders that would exist today. The reason for bitcoins to rise its value is because of the consumers that keeps on investing and low amount of miners who sells in the market so do not worry if your coins value is decreasing because that's normal.

And bitcoin isn't reallynfor day trading asnfar as i'm concerned and i'm sure many will agree. If you have btcs, and you see the price plunging drastically, close your app.or your browser and do other things. Bitcoin's volatility has heavier effect since it's the biggest crypto right now. Patience  be your best weapon in these cases

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

And bitcoin isn't reallynfor day trading asnfar as i'm concerned and i'm sure many will agree. If you have btcs, and you see the price plunging drastically, close your app.or your browser and do other things. Bitcoin's volatility has heavier effect since it's the biggest crypto right now. Patience  be your best weapon in these cases

Best advice ever, I think.  Yes, we are often terrified when we heard things as bitcoin was banned or saw that bitcoin price goes down costantly.  As a believer of bitcoin, I will close the browser amd try not to look at it every single hour.  I will wait for its price to goes up again.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

do not be afraid bitcoin prices continue to fall, while we still use bitcoin, then bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have, and the bitcoin price will be back stable
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

If you look at the price graph now I suggest to hold the asset for a while Cause to anticipate the occurrence of losses But do not ever worry about such problems because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

If you look at the price graph now I suggest to hold the asset for a while Cause to anticipate the occurrence of losses But do not ever worry about such problems because bitcoin prices will definitely increase again.

the bitcoin price is now a little doubt full, no body can assume about it perfectly. The rate of bitcoin is showing unexpected behavior, therefor people are not making high interest due to which the value is not raising in a rapid rate. Because the invest directly pumps the value of the bitcoin there when the rate of the investment become low the raising of the value also become very slow.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

$16000 was a good price to sell but I think it will get higher than $20000 so just have patience. it will happen
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

$16000 was a good price to sell but I think it will get higher than $20000 so just have patience. it will happen
Agree with you! it's all about patience, Bitcoin will be at $$20,000 very soon.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

Bitcoin prices is not stabel. It will any time to change. So you will know about the bitcoin information and prices list. Then you will invest. It good opportunity for improve your self and improve knowledge. You will get some ideas for the invest on time and get coin prices list. This information helpful for the improve you business process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: