Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices  (Read 1517 times)
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

I bought a bitcoin to wait for the price increase and I'm investing for my needs and the bitcoin price is rising and decreasing because of this good idea for all investors

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

The price today is 8239.22 comparing to last year December at 20k. A big price difference but this present price is way better than after its falling price that started last january 2018 it has continually drop after peaking at 20k . Last february it has drop to its lowest price value at 5939k and many people got depressed lost faith in bitcoin and many has sold out this situation has been celebrated by may fiat supporters. And adding to the blow many country has banned bitcoin use and also there were social media blockage. Many thought it was the end of bitcoin. Not until this first week of April it has started to show a positive price increase peaking at 8300k. This has been goinng on for two weeks now and the price continous to stabilized and it is  regaining more popularity in the market place.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Bitcoin price is as expensive as it is and now the bitcoin price drops to $ 8000.It will any time to change. it's best to hold, and bitcoin will be at $$20,000 very soon.
The $ 20000 Bitcoin price will probably be reached by the end of this year. Now is the time to start the growth of Bitcoin, so many investors have bought Bitcoin to hold. People always expect that BTC will boom later this year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

If you are a long term holder, no need to worry about BTC's price going up and down. Just two years ago its price is about $800 per BTC but look at it now as after two years it multiplied by 10 and even more than that since it reached about $19000 per BTC earlier! So if you are hesitating on investing, I suggest that you don't.
The timing is key to succeed, those that invested at the end of the last year are paying dearly for that mistake and yet the same decision taken a few months later is a great decision since the price of bitcoin is very low and it has a lot of potential to grow, this show to us that being patient is key if you are planning to make any money in this market.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:00 AM

At present the prices are very low.But their is nothing to panic. If you are investing in bitcoin from many years then you must know that in bitcoin their is no stability.There are random ups and downs in prices.As being virtual in nature sometimes the prices are very high and in split of seconds the prices are very low.Just relax and keep on investing in bitcoin.In coming years it is going to attract many more uses and may be a global currency in coming decades.At this time try to buy new coins if you can afford , don't sell your coins at this time.Try to sell only when the price of bitcoin increases.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

It is very difficult for every person to make such a decision. Some hold in the hope of a high price, others sell to buy alternatives or other coins. So everyone has his own opinion and action, but the price simply amazes consciousness.
Different people have different thoughts. You are right that many people sell their bitcoin due to the fear of losing their money, while others are holding or investing in bitcoin because the price is growing again and they hope to make some money from their investment. Everyone take his decision according to his needs. Bitcoin investment is for long term and in the future the price will grow more.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

It is very difficult for every person to make such a decision. Some hold in the hope of a high price, others sell to buy alternatives or other coins. So everyone has his own opinion and action, but the price simply amazes consciousness.
Different people have different thoughts. You are right that many people sell their bitcoin due to the fear of losing their money, while others are holding or investing in bitcoin because the price is growing again and they hope to make some money from their investment. Everyone take his decision according to his needs. Bitcoin investment is for long term and in the future the price will grow more.
and it became a requirement that I still have to compare in Bitcoin and the etherium, it seems to me that their price will be doubled twice. I mean double the price of Bitcoin and double the price of the etherium. Hence the question, in which coin is it better to make an early investment?
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

today, the price is under $9xxx and the price still going down but I hope that there are not too many people which getting panic because of this. I hope that we can learn together from this experience and in the end, we can stay calm to see the price is only getting down. I think we are in downtrend again this time but I do not see that the altcoin is got the impact of this because the altcoin still going to increase so I think even if bitcoin is down, we could still make a profit from the altcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
altercreed

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

With the unstable increase and decrease in bitcoin is it a good idea buying, selling or holding now? Like yesterday I saw it hit $19,000 on coinbase but today it stands at $16,000

That’s how bitcoin’s price volatility is taking its effect. You can also experienced it in a reverse way where you can see it at 16,000$ today and see it at 19,000$ tomorrow. Today, bitcoin has pullback again making the crypto markets bleed again.

ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

In these days investment is good because the price in increasing and people are making money due to their investment. And one important thing is that one should take some risk if he wants to invest in cryptocurrency. So I think that patience and courage is mandatory for bitcoin investors. Those who hold their bitcoin when the price was $6k have earned $3k against each bitcoin.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

Before doing anything, you must check on the price first because it really matters. Buy bitcoin when the price is low, then wait until it rises again.Hold it for several months. Before selling, check on the price again, when its high and you will be able to have a big profit.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

and it became a requirement that I still have to compare in Bitcoin and the etherium, it seems to me that their price will be doubled twice. I mean double the price of Bitcoin and double the price of the etherium. Hence the question, in which coin is it better to make an early investment?
The price is volatile and we can only think positive about bitcoin price. We should not discourage people to invest in bitcoin because when more and more people invest in bitcoin the price will grow more and more. The main thing is implementation of bitcoin in all over the world because I want one world and one currency in the coming future. I don’t think about the price.
winterland

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

While every trader takes decisions based on what they think it's best for them, at the same time we need to study the market, if you take the time to look at what happened in bitcoin in the past you will see that crashes are very common and there is not a reason to panic the price is going to pump again and once again it is going to crash, that is just the nature of bitcoin.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

If you are a long term holder, no need to worry about BTC's price going up and down. Just two years ago its price is about $800 per BTC but look at it now as after two years it multiplied by 10 and even more than that since it reached about $19000 per BTC earlier! So if you are hesitating on investing, I suggest that you don't.

You have to have the strongest nervous system and the greatest belief in Bitcoin to hodl the cryptocurrency for a very long time. It is very difficult!
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

i have never predicted when will the price of bitcoin will drop or rise, it is extremely unstable to predict exactly, so i can only use the safe way whenever i want to trade bitcoin, sell when i reach my goal and buy when it drop fast.

All people certainly have no accurate prediction about the price, all we can do is hope that the price keeps going up so we get a profit, hold hold until the end of the year is the thing we deserve to do.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

As of now buying more and hold it is important because bitcoin now is $9000 and take too long again reach a highest price again but I believe that bitcoin will reach a new high price again even it's slowly but surely.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Bitcoin prices is not stabel. It will any time to change. So you will know about the bitcoin information and prices list. Then you will invest. It good opportunity for improve your self and improve knowledge.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

i have never predicted when will the price of bitcoin will drop or rise, it is extremely unstable to predict exactly, so i can only use the safe way whenever i want to trade bitcoin, sell when i reach my goal and buy when it drop fast.

All people certainly have no accurate prediction about the price, all we can do is hope that the price keeps going up so we get a profit, hold hold until the end of the year is the thing we deserve to do.

Right now, bitcoin is already on its state of recovery and it's starting to rise again. I think it is in it's season now and we have to be glad. Well this time around, bitcoin has earned its popularity all over the world and with that, bitcoin's demand is growing that makes increases it's price.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

bitcoin price still up and down in this week and we are now in the weekend so we can expect to see the increase of the price in the next week. we can wait for the price to increase back while we can try to search a profit from the altcoin and I think we can make a lot of money from both bitcoin and altcoin. I am sure that in the long run, bitcoin will increase more and will reach and make the new highest price.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

bitcoin price still up and down in this week and we are now in the weekend so we can expect to see the increase of the price in the next week. we can wait for the price to increase back while we can try to search a profit from the altcoin and I think we can make a lot of money from both bitcoin and altcoin. I am sure that in the long run, bitcoin will increase more and will reach and make the new highest price.
bitcoin has fluctuating properties which means that bitcoin prices can rise and fall suddenly. I think the bitcoin price will not increase any time soon.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: