Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"?  (Read 2438 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

I can see lot of replies with positive forecast, But most of them are based on growth in 2017. If you look in to the facts that are favorable for BTC market are positive in past 12 months. But who can expect what will happen tomorrow. coz to be more realistic, BTC market growth is depend on thousands of fact. specially political environment. With recent news some time we may expect bit different political environment which can adversely impact. Just my opinion
the positive response of people on this post show the people are seriously committed to the bitcoin and they are eager to see more rise in prices and they want more years like 2017 as the prices has increment of more than 100% in this year and if more coming year will be like this year than the price will go above the thinking of many people all this shows that people are adopting bitcoin and are waiting to earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

I can see lot of replies with positive forecast, But most of them are based on growth in 2017. If you look in to the facts that are favorable for BTC market are positive in past 12 months. But who can expect what will happen tomorrow. coz to be more realistic, BTC market growth is depend on thousands of fact. specially political environment. With recent news some time we may expect bit different political environment which can adversely impact. Just my opinion
the positive response of people on this post show the people are seriously committed to the bitcoin and they are eager to see more rise in prices and they want more years like 2017 as the prices has increment of more than 100% in this year and if more coming year will be like this year than the price will go above the thinking of many people all this shows that people are adopting bitcoin and are waiting to earn.
Each and every user expect similar years, but all that happening with bitcoin is completely unpredictable. In reality it's good to expect good to happen throughout, but based on the market as well the user community getting into bitcoin as well other digital currencies help in getting more such years.

chris molty

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

I can imagine the headlines by showing the progression of 2017 to catch new pigeons but I doubt very much that it undergoes the same progression
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:35:23 PM

I think 2018 is going to be even better than 2017. This year has brought us a lot of new crypto millionaires and even billionaires (the W twins). That's something to celebrate.

Just take a look on were bitcoin was in January $1000 and now in December bitcoin is above $13000 that is a good sighn that 2018 is going to be a great year for the king of cryptocurrencies (bitcoin). We expect more price rise in early 2018 and before the end of 2018 bitcoin will price up to $100,000 and that will be a great year.

It confirms the theory that Bitcoin's growth will be exponential. In 2013 there was a similar 400% growth but at that time we were going up by hundreds of USD, now we've repeated this in thousands. What's next? Tenths of thousands a year?
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 04:36:38 AM by fanbeila

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
Yes,we could expect years even greater than 2017.The reason is that media exposure is getting more day by day and more wall street companies could enter the bitcoin market in future.Most of investors are eagerly awaiting for 10th and 18th of december for bitcoin futures to get listed in exchanges.That's why this price hike.Also,we could expect more wall street companies entering bitcoin market.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lilinatation

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

Of course i think its just the beginning. Think about the hedge funds
USScrypto

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

There are 2 theories regarding this. The first one says the rise is like an iceberg and we just have seen a part of it and the other states that it is a bubble and like other crisis in history it will go down soon.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

good growth with bitcoin will trigger an unnatural price spike. and that could happen for next year with a very high increase will make bitcoin at the highest peak
Definitely. Bitcoin has been developing from and longtime of almost 9 years and see the graph is getting higher and higher only in these few years. And if to be more exact, then this year of 2017, this seems so lucky for bitcoin. Regarding the upcoming years, surely bitcoin has stood at his foot now and made a strong roots in international market. Good to go for bitcoins in future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

we can all have hope, but do not overdo it. we must also have another way but to continue to focus on the BTC, because who knows maybe BTC will increasingly disappear. although I hope it will continue well and get better and have a good future.

fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:07 PM

I fully trust bitcoin and look forward to 2017. In 2017 the number of bitcoin users increased, it's price also increased a lot. As the number of people using bitcoin increases continuously, I believe those who invest in it will make a lot of money.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

I hope we will see about 2-3 years more like this. This will be great for people who came in cryptocurrency world in 2016-2017.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

Still we cant assure , but we can predict , so mine is maybe it will surpass the value of bitcoin right know , and based on my information is the bitcoin is still increasing correct me if i'm wrong. Maybe in the first week of the january maybe it will increase , but in the other hand still bitcoin is unstable either it goes up and downs.

And for me is I expect more and wanted more to increase the value of bitcoin , and maybe it's better to hold our bitcoin right now , or your bitcoin rather. We all have different prediction , but bitcoin will surprise us , just like bitcoin does.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

The year 2017 is just the start of bitcoin era, more millennials are investing in bitcoin now rather than other investment vehicle, the technology and purpose behind bitcoin is truly amazing and our present generation is appreciating this kind of innovation in saving for the future. For the next coming years, I really hope for the best of bitcoin to come.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

in 2017 now the price of bitcoin go high, thats make bitcoin popularity increase, in the next year maybe bitcoin price is still going high like 2017 now because more more peoples know bitcoin, they want to buy bitcoin, then the year '2017' as you expected, has come
ksgerb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

Im not sure but I am willing to risk my holdings to wait what 2018 would bring when it comes to btc price I really hope btc pump harder next year.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Everything that lays ahead seems to be 2017 for us! Bitcoin seemed that it was gonna go down by the end of this year, instead, what did it to? It went to 19 000$. This is the future, and the future lays ahead.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

some experts predict price could go over 50k$/btc in 2018 so I think holding is a good choice to earn some profit while enjoying your life.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

I also think 2018 will be a year for the big bang of the encrypted currency. Not only bitcoin, there are many potential altcoin, will appear dozens of times or even a hundred times the rise, I think this is due to the continuous expansion of the market caused by bitcoin community is growing every day.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

yes it is so possible i read some say price will break 40,000$

impossible to multi price twenty times but possible to be 40,000$
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

well honestly to say that 2017 is the revolution year for the price telegraph of BTC.In this year Bitcoin has get so much momentum and claimed up in the hight that no one could imagine before the start of 2017 😉 for this monentum i think that we will get more year like 2017 🙂
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: