Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"?  (Read 2438 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

i really believe bitcoin for this incoming year 2018 continue to increase the price and the demands are also increasing, holding of bitcoin is always great ideas to increase the profits.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

If 2018 turns out to be half as profitable and exciting as 2017 then I'll be a happy man!

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

I'm a trader and reading it in technical analysis is not affective to bitcoin it's a fundamentals that goes around. Media exposure, governments and central banks are willing to accept bitcoin in the future.that's why bitcoin keeps increasing.

Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
Of course we can continue expecting for years of great growth to come because bitcoin is still in the process of expansion and this year we have only taken the first steps. Of course, it would be difficult to see a growth similar to the current 2000%, since given that the price of bitcoin is at a relatively high price, the growth rates will tend to slow down even if the price grows at great heights.
lakehongus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:00:41 AM

I just registered on bitcoin.com and initially bought $1000 coin. But it doesn't allow me buy large amount even though My ID is verified successfully . I can only by $94 daily. How can I buy large amount? Thanks in advance.
yausundy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:16:48 AM

You should believe that 2018 is better than 2017, who knows
sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:41:02 AM

IMO 2018 will be altcoins year. There's nothing impossible to increase overall cap by same amount as 2017, yes. But same ratio is almost unreachable, just imagine another 20x change now to 9T$ in total. Economics isn't ready for such changes. Technology, speaking of most coins, too. Bitcoin is one of not ready ones, look now, it has over 100k pending transactions and that's count still growing.

So, I predict BTC price can twice, not more, and other most promising alts can still do 10-20x, depending on technology and it's usefulness.

Personally I not expect BTC price more than $30k ever, so, probably, 2018 will be the last year of BTC dominance at all.
stephenv26

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:03:48 AM

i'm also hoping that the bitcoin will reach 20k$ at the end of the year  Cry
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

We the current state of bitcoin, I guess we will never know what will happen next. Right now what we have should hope that bitcoin will continuously grow and that these 2017 will still happen to bitcoin and not remain as just history of it. This would be achieved with our passion on it and continuos support on this community.
thecoinboss

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

This year is truly promising for Crypto Currency  Smiley
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

I also hope that next year bitcoin will be better. But the rising price of bitcoin for me is not an indicator of improvement. Me of course it's nice to see how grow in value my money but I'm not sure that rising prices will not lead to their own collapse. This situation hinders bitcoin become a full-fledged currency.
I also agree with you on this issue, I have a strong belief that Bitcoin price will rise again and again. I hope in the begin of the next year, the price of Bitcoin will be at least $25000 USD in January 2018. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a higher level currency.
But I also a little bit worried about this growth. I also don't think that the increase in price is not a indicator of improvement of Bitcoin. I am afraid of this growth. there are a lot of market speculation regarding this platform, Some of these are issues of concern in terms of its future.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

Of course, since the amount of bitcoin is limited, there is hgh probability that the demand is always higher than the supply. Bitcoin is the best payment option for international online transaction. So I am sure that bitcoin will always used by people, which mean bitcoin price will not fall to zero because people still give it value.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

It all depends on what regulators and countries have
planned for Bitcoin in the coming months.

If countries start banning Bitcoin or regulating it,
it might have an adverse effect on Bitcoin and its
long term survival

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

The answer is Yes, it's parabolic era. Bitcoin has a lot rooms to grow especially in transactions, but people will choose bitcoin has a digital asset than other crypto coins. so we could expect another year just like this

recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

Yeah 2017 was fabulous! I know that crypto is unstable and unpredictable, but still believe that it will keep on rising. Sooo, lets hold our breath and see what is to come next year. Roll Eyes
mustangtartlet

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

With the pace that Bitcoin has been growing in the year 2017, from $16,000 reaching to $20,000 it has a positive future ahead if the value continues to rise.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

No, I guess next year will be for altcoins. In my observations - bitcoin surge is due to those noobs who have entered cryptocurrency without knowledge about altcoins, all they know is bitcoin rocketing to the moon and they felt the rush to ride it. As these people become interested in crypto, they would probably explore new experiences next year which may probably lead them to altcoins. Admit it, we are all like them during our first week in bitcoins...
Yes... You were right in last part of your comment. When any person joins another currency alternative. It’s just like the first day of bitcoin. But bitcoin promises to deliver from the very first day you start buying and using it. So you get more profit than any other crypto currency might never even think of. Just like 2017 the upcoming years will also be beneficial for bitcoin. Because major investors are in the bitcoin market and they will never leave it because it’s more promising.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

I don't think that we'll see another year with such a price increase.

This year is the year that the average Joe heard about bitcoin, and invested a bit in it. I would say that the largest growth is behind us. For sure, the price could increase a bit, but not 2000%, what happened this year.
Upcoming year would be as amazing and beneficial for the bitcoin as was 2017. Because price of bitcoin is based on number of investments made into it. So many people are already thinking of investing in it. As far as the investments are coming in bitcoin market. Bitcoin will be going up as always. It is very hard to defeat because of its networking and influence on many lives. It is used worldwide now.
star citizen

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

I'm quite sure we might have much better years. The growth that Bitcoin has had lately is comparable to those we have seen in coins with almost no substance. So I'm confident that Bitcoin did not show it's full potential yet.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

I don't see why not. The crypto market for sure will be worth around 10 maybe 20 trillion dollars in the future, and god help me if it's gonna be worth 100 trillion dollars. Smiley But it's possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: