Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"?  (Read 2438 times)
shouter

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

Is difficult to say if in this new year (2018) or in others, we will see something similar to the last year (2017) for Bitcoin. It may be better or maybe a disaster, or still be good, but not equal 2017. At the beginning of 2017 no one imagined that Bitcoin would arrive at the end of the year with an extraordinary value. Even so I believe that in 2018 Bitcoin will grow similarly to what happened in 2017.  I hope that during that year 2018, we will be benefited with the joy of seeing Bitcoin again growing a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

I think it's possible we'll see the same year in terms of growth as 2017, but I do not think that the crypt's growth is complete, we are only at the beginning of the road and our friends are still ahead. Now we are in an uptrend and the crypt will only grow!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

The fact that most replies expect a 2018 at least as good as 2017 makes me think that it won’t be that good. At the beginning of last year, nobody was expecting such a good year. Apart from that, bitcoin price cannot keep rising twentyfold or more each year, as there isn’t so much money in the world. Think that if it did that for the next two years, the price in 2020 would be at least $6.000.000.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

The year 2017 is only the begin of bitcoin period, more recent college grads are putting resources into bitcoin now instead of other venture vehicle, the innovation and reason behind bitcoin is really astonishing and our present age is valuing this sort of advancement in putting something aside for what's to come. For the following coming years, I truly seek after the best of bitcoin to come.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

I just think possitive and for me it will more fruitfull of bitcoin this coming years. Much higher price of bitcoin than the past year 2017. Good luck and more profit to all bitcoiners.
sunshinelius

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

i hope we will have a more clear vision of Bitcon's trend and direction after Feb/Mar.2018.  as a Chinese, i can predict more and more people will go into this market in 2018.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
yes i want a year like 2017 because that year is the greatest year with bitcoin so i expecting more years like 2017 with bitcoin hit at 20k.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Why not?
Everything is upgrading. We hope that this year cryptocurrency will take its highest level.The technology has gained popularity in recent years because in most cases cryptocurrencies are untraceable.There’s only a finite amount of digital coins available. This has driven the value of some cryptocurrencies to five-figure sums.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.
Yeah I agree that we have to expect more surprises on Bitcoin this year 2018 just like what had happened in 2017. It just happen that there were issues on it's system but Bitcoin still manage to survive the struggle on it's way up. I think it will still be the king this year and the coming years. That is why we have to grab every opportunity Bitcoin has given to us as an enthusiast or an investor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

How many threads am I going to see, asking about this in a roundabout way?

The Bandwaggon is already loaded up and is already en route. I believe the days of the 2000% growth over a quarter or two are done.
We can expect to see normal growth from here on out. The big boom of everyone entering the Crypto market happened. Now everyone is here asking everyone if they think it will keep happening.

The only huge growth you will see are in Altcoins, backed by companies that are doing incredible things. The Biggest growth you will see are from the coins not listed in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com And it's not going to be every coin. There might be a couple of them, because there are only a few out there with world changing ideas.
But, that's for you guys to research. You're not getting any investment advice from this forum....
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Yes. It will happen again in the new year 2018.  This time it may not be bitcoin but one of these promising altcoins. I see ethereum fitting in that shoe of bitcoin 2017. I will advise every investor to reserve something for ethereum.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Expectation is always fine but to realize all the expectation is important and difficult.
I am honest that i expect more than 2017 too but as recent price, bitcoin is very low and i dont know why.
El Tumar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

no, year like 2017 mean price will be 300k$ for bitcoin. not will happen not this year and not in next. bitcoin will go up max 20-30k$.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Maybe we can't expect that kind of run for Bitcoin again but the industry certainly could have massive amount of money coming in for the altcoins. I don't see why we can't 40-50x altcoins this year it seems plausible.

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

As you say, i'm also very sure and i will start investing again because the price is down now. Hopefully at the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will jump back as in previous years, which at the beginning of the year decreased but by the end of the year soared. So what i hold long enough will produce satisfactory results later.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

2018 will not be very easy for bitcoins and for all the crypto currency. We are waiting for this year just dramatic events related to its price growth, the response to this from individual states and, of course, the situation around the shortcomings of bitcoin - slowness and high transaction costs. If the shortcomings of bitcoin will not be eliminated in the near future, it can be disastrous for bitcoin itself, which can greatly lose its popularity.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

We're probably going to see a slump in the market this year, and into next year potentially too, if there is a repeat of 2013-2015 happening right now. There will be some attempts to pump Bitcoin up again, we just saw one, but there is more than likely not going to be a ton of growth for the remainder of the year, unless casual investors start to get involved in Bitcoin again and there is another huge burst of interest in the platform. We're not doing exceptionally in any of the other cryptos and it's not going to be a super insane year based on the trends of the market right now. The support is in the low $13k, it might go up soon or it might go down, the markets aren't exactly conclusive since a ton of people are still holding, trying to make their money back and not sell at a loss.
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

i don't expect so much rising like x20 for bitcoin but i have really big expectations about Ethereum and a few altcoins in 2018.
skimust

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

We can't say that for sure because market is very unpredictable. Then again, if we think of it in a positive way, then perhaps it might be possible and let's hope that it is.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

The year 2017 was definitely a golden year for Bitcoin. I remember very well that in the first quarter of 2017, a lot of ambitious subcountries were created, 75% of these coinners performed very well. In the last quarter of 2017, Bitcoin peaked. Despite many divisions, Bitcoin broke a record, and we still can not reach those records.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███