Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we expect more years like "2017"?  (Read 2438 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

The year 2017 was definitely a golden year for Bitcoin. I remember very well that in the first quarter of 2017, a lot of ambitious subcountries were created, 75% of these coinners performed very well. In the last quarter of 2017, Bitcoin peaked. Despite many divisions, Bitcoin broke a record, and we still can not reach those records.

Absolutely 2017 is a remarkable breaking record of bitcoin which people and all social medias getting are always on watch to this. Though things may change and impossible to happen again but we not just to loss our hope, instead we gonna be positive and keep promoting crypto.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

2017 is just the beginning relax and watch also take snapshot of top 100 coins in coinmarketcap to compare at the end of 2018.
mark my word .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

It would be great if we could have more years like the last one. However, huge amount of new users allowed us to realize that Bitcoin isn't ready to be used for daily, small transactions. That's why we should focus more on making Bitcoin faster this year. Many people are working on this issue, some claim that they have fixed it by simply increasing the blocksize - well... goodluck with that. I'm personally waiting for a wider Lightning Network adaptation which is really close.
Fileiro

Activity: 134

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:50:47 PM

To the people saying "we can't expect 20x growth anymore", let me just point out that there are ZERO institutional money (pension/mutual funds) in bitcoin yet.

These big players won't enter until the crypto-currency market is 1 trillion+ which I expect we will see before this summer.

Once these guys all try to get a piece of the pie, this new asset class will blow up (in the good way!)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I just think possitive and for me it will more fruitfull of bitcoin this coming years. Much higher price of bitcoin than the past year 2017. Good luck and more profit to all bitcoiners.
You are positive and this is amazing. Else people are here who are just being worried with the current price rate of bitcoins. Although bitcoins are not performing well now but that doesn’t mean this whole year bitcoins will be just stable like now.

Definitely not, bitcoins will be pumping in near coming days and people will be amazed to see the whole scene, just wait and watch.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

It is possible that we will soon find out, and in 2018 we will see such a "summer" at least once at least I count on it
xsudo23

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

I was expecting 2018 to have a increase in the rate of crypto currency but so far it has decreased, it will make a recovery mostly. But yeah I'm positive that like few companies that are now accepting transactions in bitcoins will influence even  more usage of bitcoins which will result in another hike in the prices. But it might decrease given that many countries are trying to Ban any transactions in Bitcoins.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

well 2017 is the year of surprises for cryptocurrency especially for Bitcoin , it's price go to the moon wfrom 700$ to 19000 $ in just 7 months .but now Bitcoin became famous and investing in it became risky ,as we see in last days it's price down into 10000$ and yesterday it start rising .but in the future it seems like the price of bitcoin will be stable between 10000$ and 17000$ .that's my opinion but i wishthat  i'am wrong in my estimation !
nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Many people ask questions on what can or should be expected in 2018 after seeing bitcoin rises from 1,000$ to almost 20,000$ 2017. What a remarkable achievement. There is a great anticipation and speculation. Majority of these comes from investors.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

I guess. A lot can happen in a year specially when it comes to crypto currency. Consider how much volatile each cryptocurrency and all coins might even have a chance to spike up in price any time. I'm expectant that 2018 will also be the same as 2017. Values will multiply and alt coins will rise together with bitcoins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

The year 2017 was a kind of mainstream year for Bitcoin and blockchain technology and I think that the momentum will continue in the year 2018 and further years to come because now people are understanding the logic behind the whole system and then they are realizing the potential of growth and the benefits of process optimisation by using blockchain technology.
marzyyy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Maybe bitcoin will takes a while to gain it's momentum again. I hope one of the altcoins out there surge like what happened to bitcoin last year.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

absolutely yes! We can expect more years like 2017, because we all know that 2017 is good for the bitcoin users because the price of bitcoin get high and high until it reach one million peso and many people earn a lot of money and get a high profit in it many get millionaire in just investing in bitcoin, that why many expecting more good year like 2017 in bitcoin because many expecting more profit from it.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Yes, bitcoin is just only starting build their name. I am pretty sure that there will be a extravagant experience that they will show the cryptocurrency in few years.
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

We all know that this year we experienced bitcoin surging up so high from $1k in January then on this month of December it almost touch up to $20k. So, do we have to expect more on Bitcoin just like this in the coming years that will go through?

For me I think I will be positive as this years has and hold the Bitcoin that I have right now.

I guess. A lot can happen in a year specially when it comes to crypto currency. Consider how much volatile each cryptocurrency and all coins might even have a chance to spike up in price any time. I'm expectant that 2018 will also be the same as 2017. Values will multiply and alt coins will rise together with bitcoins.
Still hodling but I guess the spike that happen in the bitcoin on the latter years will be never be the same.

*reopen
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I think the history of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is just beginning, so we are waiting for many more as successful years as 2017 Smiley

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

We can't say that for sure because market is very unpredictable. Then again, if we think of it in a positive way, then perhaps it might be possible and let's hope that it is.
Just positive thinking dude, because that will avoid you from losing because of panic and fear. believe that prices will recover and
conditions will improve even better than last year, it doesn't hurt to hold and be patient, after all it will benefit to you
Hexah (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

We can't say that for sure because market is very unpredictable. Then again, if we think of it in a positive way, then perhaps it might be possible and let's hope that it is.
Just positive thinking dude, because that will avoid you from losing because of panic and fear. believe that prices will recover and
conditions will improve even better than last year, it doesn't hurt to hold and be patient, after all it will benefit to you
Exactly bitcoin is the best investment everyone can have and it proves in the past years to many notable person that have faith in it. FUD's are everywhere and we can't avoid it and even to successful companies right now undergone it, so if you want success on crypto don't be a weak hand.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

Sure the days of 2017 could happen all over again but it is not going to be anytime soon because the market is very down at the moment and most people are selling cheap. All we need is to wait for the system to restore and rise again.

Panetymerni

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I think that next years will be even better than 2017. We didn't have that much bullish news in 2017 as we have right now and finally the price will reflect that in a big way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: