Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faced to a ETH transaction issue  (Read 221 times)
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

Hello.i have send some ETH to my friends wallet using 20 gwei.but etherscan showed the transaction not on their.next 2 times i used 60 and 70 gwei for transactions.but it showed same as before.after half an hour first 2 transactions are showed in etherscan.but it disapear agai after few menutes.what is the reason for it.can it become all transactions  successful or will it suspend all the transactions.please help me .if all yransaction become successfull all my ETH will go to my friend's wallet Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

Check if you have less coins after sending transaction ,if yes, the  transaction should be successful, if not, try with a  little more gwei.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

I think there is a problem with the Ethereum Network which I believe will be corrected soon. Be patient and hope that the transaction will go through. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

I think, ETH needs to be prepared of a drop of the price. When the transactions are going to be normal, people will sell it i think for a better coin with faster transaction.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

I think there is a problem with the Ethereum Network which I believe will be corrected soon. Be patient and hope that the transaction will go through. Thanks

Etherium network faced a problem in this few day because of kitties more unconfirm transaction are not fix and eth network became slowly that affect the deposite/withdrawal of token you need to adjust the gwei for a normal transaction hoping the Dev of eth will resolve this problem.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

So what would happen if i put some transaction now with 1 gwei, will it be executing for eternity?

xenomorphe1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Why should we pay more to transfer ETH? I don't find this normal as the price of ETH is still the same. ETH has reached his limits. I don't know how they are going to repair this, but they are going to lose a lot i think.
ethminer012

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

Check if you have less coins after sending transaction ,if yes, the  transaction should be successful, if not, try with a  little more gwei.
Hi
Is this a general solution? Retrying the same transaction paying more???

_
e12
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

if you have experience in betransaksi with eth, I am sure you have understood all requirement to betransaksi. so chances are that the cause is because a lot of people do transactions at the same time, which makes your transaction fail. I also experienced it, you need patience and try again.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

The people, until it is clear what the problem is and how long it will be solved. Everyone says that this is for Kotikov, but the problem may be in another. Just be patient and do not send anything in the network of the Etherium. Watch out for the community and when everyone has it's way back then and make your transactions!
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:13:43 PM

Its all because of the kitties. They have congested the entire network. I knew cats were evil but never imagined that they will get to the eth network also. Upto 50Gas needs to be shelled to make transactions on the chain.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

Yeah etherum still have a transaction trouble until right now. I hope it can fix and will run normal again.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

I heard the news that blockchain ethereum is being constrained, be patient all being improved. not only you who experience it, me too Cheesy
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:51:35 PM

Hello.i have send some ETH to my friends wallet using 20 gwei.but etherscan showed the transaction not on their.next 2 times i used 60 and 70 gwei for transactions.but it showed same as before.after half an hour first 2 transactions are showed in etherscan.but it disapear agai after few menutes.what is the reason for it.can it become all transactions  successful or will it suspend all the transactions.please help me .if all yransaction become successfull all my ETH will go to my friend's wallet Cry
Hi, i hope this will help you a lot. if you are facing a problem with your transaction doesn't get any confirmation although you already put higher fees to your transaction. make sure you are trying to increase your gas limit.

If you are increasing your gwei without gas limit and your transaction will be stuck.

I recommend you to increase your gas limit into 300k and put your gwei to the 50 - 60 gwei. Ethereum chain already bloated again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

We already have a high fee coin called bitcoin. Why should we have another, especially due to some stupid kitten game... Ok, that's a low blow, but the network should be built to scale. Now it is not scaling.
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Hi, i hope this will help you a lot. if you are facing a problem with your transaction doesn't get any confirmation although you already put higher fees to your transaction. make sure you are trying to increase your gas limit.

If you are increasing your gwei without gas limit and your transaction will be stuck.

I recommend you to increase your gas limit into 300k and put your gwei to the 50 - 60 gwei. Ethereum chain already bloated again.

Oh.yes .i did not change gas limit to high value.i forgot to do it at that time.can you tell me what is the relation between the gas price and gas limit.should i always change it to high value when i'm using high gas price.??

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

I think if eth transaction fails then the amount is not transferred, you need to wait a little and then try again, I think network congestion has reduced a bit now and transactions are going.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Hey, it's very helpful situation to check the "quality" of your friend Wink
To be honest I'm in similar situation. I have 3 Tx which sometimes appears and disappears at the etherscan)) I guess all of them will be completed sometimes when the network will be not so overwhelmed.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

As far as I know there are problems regarding ETH transactions since few days ago so I guess expect for your transactions to be delayed. Be patient and hope the devs could do something about this problem so we won't be experiencing such delays in the future. Delays like this if neglected will surely be one of the weakness of Etherium so I really hope they could fix this as soon as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: