Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP #HODL go #INWEST  (Read 1074 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

I can't get your double meaning word "INWEST", are you just asking to invest your bitcoins or you mean something else?
We all know that circulation of currency is important to make it alive or grow but you are probably wrong because buying bitcoin is also an investment, the reason why price is high is due to the increase demand more people are buying it.
Not every user is just holding, there are many active traders in the market so don't be afraid just wait for the time when we can use it in our daily life and you will see a major circulation of bitcoin in local markets too.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

I can't get your double meaning word "INWEST", are you just asking to invest your bitcoins or you mean something else?
We all know that circulation of currency is important to make it alive or grow but you are probably wrong because buying bitcoin is also an investment, the reason why price is high is due to the increase demand more people are buying it.
Not every user is just holding, there are many active traders in the market so don't be afraid just wait for the time when we can use it in our daily life and you will see a major circulation of bitcoin in local markets too.

I agree with you.
we can not force a person into the same mindset are because each individual has a different background.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

in general yeah I hate holding , not because it's a bad thing but because there are many better things to do with your bitcoins and other cryptos
like for me I hate keeping my bitcoins sitting in wallet , I always try to make more bitcoins so it's kinda double investment ( more fiat and more bitcoins if the investment is going well as I planned )

poloniex lending in the past was crazy with rates like 2% a day  that was a nice opportunity for example , now at least I keep my coins invested in gambling sites where it can generates me some profit too
trading and investing in other coins is a good option too , but it's riskier

but thats just me cause I don't care about the USD value of my bitcoins , I consider bitcoin as my capital and always trying to make more bitcoins instead of more USD
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

Bitcoin HODLer nowadays look like old people holding their assets under the mattress instead of investing into crypto currency world.

Even if somebody decides to go #INWEST into something new #hodlers starting a shitstorm, because these cocky shitless pensioners simply scared to lose without understanding what all crypto technologies are about.
What do you expect to happen,invest in the shit storm of thousand of new projects and coins instead of holding the precious bitcoin,what kind of weired theory is that,if i want bitcoin and it is the most valued asset ,why would anyone diversify the assets and that was a very bad idea who invested this year,i invested over ten bitcoin in different projects and do you know my total valuation i own right now, just pennies compared to the amount i would have if i kept in bitcoin.
Sorry to say mate but it was totally your fault to invest in the shitty projects. Ask to those who have invested in the right place and they have gained a lot more. For someone with a zero knowledge of recognizing a good project and a shitty one it’s much better to hold bitcoin. Investment in different project is for analytically skilled people who have the sense of judgment. Diversification always makes it better for you to deal with risk, unfortunately everyone can’t manage a successful portfolio.
viparmenia (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

The panic is that what I am trying to explain - if people buy Bitcoin due to investing into something for instance alternative coins, then the most of them would not start to sell so fast

But seems the most of bitcoin buyers really only care about current price of their bitcoin in FIAT- $€ etc...

This seems going to became new DOTCOM crush and only the real coins with innovative, technological background would survive

Fall of Bitcoin is accelerating and we could see in next hours the values below the psychological 10 000 after what the Far east traders would wake up from sleep and start to sell more crushing all below 8000 or even more.

And again - all this happens because of HODLers who do not understand that bitcoin is not for MAKING money, but REPLACING Money.

But if you HOLD Bitcoin instead of USE/Invest it, it worths NOTHING.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Yes, now investment is the mainstream. Really find a good project, early investment in it, will have a very rich harvest. As early as the investment bitcoin or early mining people is a good example.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

Holding is what is going to stabilize bitcoin price as we can see from the current conditions in pricing. If the traders keep speculating and full the social media with many prediction and we keep on buying and selling based on those drive we would definitely going to kill bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. For now I think the best thing to do is to keep holding and if you have enough capital buying more and become multi millionaire in future. Trading is good when bitcoin become very strong.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

Holding is what is going to stabilize bitcoin price as we can see from the current conditions in pricing. If the traders keep speculating and full the social media with many prediction and we keep on buying and selling based on those drive we would definitely going to kill bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. For now I think the best thing to do is to keep holding and if you have enough capital buying more and become multi millionaire in future. Trading is good when bitcoin become very strong.
that's just such artificial manipulation of the consciousness of potential investors and new users of crypto currency, there is a general excitement in the market. Thanks to this, you can provoke both the growth of Bitcoin and its fall. Therefore, I believe that the forecasts of traders are very delicate.
viparmenia (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:08:40 AM

HODLing any coin will never end good

It is like a spring accumulating energy when you overload it and it either breaks or springs back hiiting you with accumulated energy.

HODLing cann't stabilise the price it is shifit the crush.

INWEST distributes the power among many places and there is no possibility for anybody simply crush the market because it is hard to collect back 1% of the market.

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:46:29 AM

Do not #HODL go #INWEST support start-ups

Only investment is healthy and makes any asset useful

This is true for $, gold, bitcoin or any other asset, fiat, basis coin

HODLing under mattress in hope that speculations will make you rich is nonsense killing the economic and technical progress

USE it or you will LOSE it

#Bitcoin HODLer nowadays look like old people holding their assets under the mattress instead of investing into crypto currency world.

Even if somebody decides to go #INWEST into something new #hodlers starting a shitstorm, because these cocky shitless pensioners simply scared to lose without understanding what all crypto technologies are about.

Imagine what we can reach with current 200 Billion Market capital if at least 10% of it will be on USE #INWESTed into different projects changing the world.

I am really upset to see how bitcoin is becaming just another shity speculation object of wall street - they are all alteady preparing their "future" trading, frequent trading, margin trading instruments to enter the crypto world and SPOIL it, like it is in money market going on: only speculation and no any interest on where you invest and why.

Damn! At last! Someone really had the guts to say something about this!
Sheesh almost every minute i browse through this forum i aleays see posts saying hodl hodl bla bla. Man. I cannot stress enough how much it is more important to invest your assets into promising coins and ICOs to increase you possesions and profits. And in fact, i favor more on day trading than long term holding. The longest i ever held onto a token or coin except bitcoin, eth amd ltc is 4months max. And that doesn't mean i just sat back and forgot about them. I sell them at peaks and buy them at dips. And when the price goes for a big pump that i think will be followed by a bug correction, i decide immidiately and not let greed take over me.

Yes i may have missed a few bigger profits, but i am proud to say i have never lost a capital in all my investments yet. Nit even once.
viparmenia (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

Since we start the discussion in december there were MOONing of some coins when dinosauria like bitcoin HODLs his prise arround 15000...

Hope everybody now got the point that HODLing brings nothing than "stability" - at some point the grow is OVER because the coin reaches his limit and if you keep HODLing it kills the coin as of nobod cares and want to change anything because of STABILITY and fear to lose when something changed...

Onc more DO a Research and go #INWEST to get profit and push some promising coins developers with vision behind it, who want to change the world and not just HODL

-HODL if you DEAD
-INWEST to be in LIFE

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Only investment is healthy and makes any asset useful

This is true for $, gold, bitcoin or any other asset, fiat, basis coin

HODLing under mattress in hope that speculations will make you rich is nonsense killing the economic and technical progress

USE it or you will LOSE it

#Bitcoin HODLer nowadays look like old people holding their assets under the mattress instead of investing into crypto currency world.

Imagine what we can reach with current 200 Billion Market capital if at least 10% of it will be on USE #INWESTed into different projects changing the world.

I am really upset to see how bitcoin is becaming just another shity speculation object of wall street - they are all alteady preparing their "future" trading, frequent trading, margin trading instruments to enter the crypto world and SPOIL it, like it is in money market going on: only speculation and no any interest on where you invest and why.

Damn! At last! Someone really had the guts to say something about this!
Sheesh almost every minute i browse through this forum i aleays see posts saying hodl hodl bla bla. Man. I cannot stress enough how much it is more important to invest your assets into promising coins and ICOs to increase you possesions and profits. And in fact, i favor more on day trading than long term holding. The longest i ever held onto a token or coin except bitcoin, eth amd ltc is 4months max. And that doesn't mean i just sat back and forgot about them. I sell them at peaks and buy them at dips. And when the price goes for a big pump that i think will be followed by a bug correction, i decide immidiately and not let greed take over me.

Yes i may have missed a few bigger profits, but i am proud to say i have never lost a capital in all my investments yet. Nit even once.
This would really just matter on peoples preference since we do have different targets in life.Some may prefer short term but most of people would really tend to go for long term and not bothering thereselves on making there selves busy on doing short tradings which it is not really simple at all. Diversification is always good rather than on focusing on just one thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

Maybe you are making a hashtag INVEST and as what i can see it, bitcoin is becoming stagnant the past few days and the graph even shows that its market cap and price are decreasing significantly. So i think it's really time to invest on something new and try some legit and promising upcoming ICOs.

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Maybe you are making a hashtag INVEST and as what i can see it, bitcoin is becoming stagnant the past few days and the graph even shows that its market cap and price are decreasing significantly. So i think it's really time to invest on something new and try some legit and promising upcoming ICOs.

Agreeing with this. There are many ICO's that has a good and clear platform and have a potential in the near future. Do not just hodl, invest some to a worth investing project.

[
viparmenia (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

The panic is that what I am trying to explain - if people buy Bitcoin due to investing into something for instance alternative coins, then the most of them would not start to sell so fast

But seems the most of bitcoin buyers really only care about current price of their bitcoin in FIAT- $€ etc...

This seems going to became new DOTCOM crush and only the real coins with innovative, technological background would survive

Fall of Bitcoin is accelerating and we could see in next hours the values below the psychological 10 000 after what the Far east traders would wake up from sleep and start to sell more crushing all below 8000 or even more.

And again - all this happens because of HODLers who do not understand that bitcoin is not for MAKING money, but REPLACING Money.

But if you HOLD Bitcoin instead of USE/Invest it, it worths NOTHING.

Unfortunately my prediction is bacoming true.
#Bitcoin #HODL-ers are shity TRADERS mainly former forex traders interested only on FIAT/Bitcoin PRICE relations and dreaming of getting #LAMBO on day trades

We will see 6000 per BTC.

But if you are #altcoin #HODL-er #INWEST your bitcoin to other #cryptocurrency.

Alternative coins are going to change the world not the biggest scam shitcoin called bitcoin, without any vision, roadmap, deadlines and any real person ready to take responsibility for bitcoin future.

Bitcoin is only alive due to TRADERS and because of to buy alternative you need to buy first bitcoin an exchange it into alternative coin.

Main law of #INWEST-or - buy any time you have free FIAT and forget it least for a while, means check prices only once a year or at most half a year, to see that company you invested is still exists.

viparmenia (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

As I suggested - check the price in 6 Months - September is the time to check investment and may be re-diversify...

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

As I suggested - check the price in 6 Months - September is the time to check investment and may be re-diversify...
The information is quite useful, I hope this September has a little progress in the electronic financial market. Going half way over in 2018, it is not stable. Hopefully this time there is much fun for the community to look forward to.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shittypro

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Yes just stop hodl just invest cos if you hold in a week or a month don't expect that your token or coins you hodl is still there be wear by the scammer
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Irony of some crypto investors is that they will sell when there is a crash on bitocin's market value or even the crypto assets that they have. They sell at a lower price and then stop and wait for another time when cryptos are rising before they invest again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: