Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3462 times)
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Both coins are very reliable. It seems to me that for long-term storage you can safely buy both coins and not worry that they will die.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
abc_crypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Bitcoin has still great potential for growth, but in the crypto currency market one can not focus only on one crypto currency. Divide your money in the proportion of 60% of BTC and 40% of ETH.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

ETH at this level looks like a great deal IMO. With major market movement and ICO risk taking on the way likely, it seems like a grand ole' idea.
If you or anyone else wants to get a head start on looking into ICOs, ive got a few nice lookin' ones for you all.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

You can't really go wrong with eth or bitcoin.  They are both solid choices.  Eth and BTC will remmain on top for  a very long time.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

I would argue that you have to keep holding your coins. If you hold your Bitcoin to trade long term I think this is very profitable. And if seen a few weeks yesterday the market in conditions of fall and I thought to buy your Bitcoin as prices are still very low. And at this moment the BTC and the ETH has started growing and I want you to keep hold of the coin you have.

frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Judging by the current situation in the crypto-currency market, BTC is a more  stable coin, so i vote for Bitcoin.
rob143

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

In my opinion to begin with I think you should invest in Ethereum since lately it has great potential and many people are trusting in this currency to achieve good profits. But you must not forget that Bitcoin has won the first place well.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:07:08 AM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

if you think bitcoin is too expensive now,, then how if bitcoin price hit 50K USD,,
what will you say about the price at this moment,, i think you will think "i'm late to buy bitcoin" right ?
i suggest you to predict the market by yourself with technical analysis and fundamental analysis mate
so, you can a good buy price on any crypto not only bitcoin and ethereum

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

For me, both are effective because both are very good for long-term investment. ETH has the very good option and has the chance to increase the price and same thing with the bitcoin. Always invest for long term in order make more profits through it.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

Bitcoin has still great potential for growth, but in the crypto currency market one can not focus only on one crypto currency. Divide your money in the proportion of 60% of BTC and 40% of ETH.
I agree with your thoughts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very promising coins so it would be more profitable to choose these two coins for long-term investments because of the potential to generate big profits in the future.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

I agree with your thoughts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very promising coins so it would be more profitable to choose these two coins for long-term investments because of the potential to generate big profits in the future.
  Excellently I prefer to invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum that gives me more valuable and enormous profits. Both has a potential and great prospect on future. Bitcoin may one of the leading and an expensive asset while Ethereum has a great viable flatform. Also, these two asset are good for long term investment and I will assure you it is worthy to invest in this two coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

It depends on... bitcoin is more expensive, although I believe ethereum has more potential to rise!
crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

I think so. Since investors are always looking for investment tools in the markets. While raw materials are becoming less attractive, there is a chance for Ethereum's value growth.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Why not both?

There's really nothing wrong with these two choices at all although there's a lot more hype surrounding Bitcoin at present and it's dominance is growing rapidly Cool

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Right now I will not choose Bitcoin or Ether. In the current situation the best decision  will be stay away from the market. I will think about forming portfolio from Bitcoin and Ethereum and some another strong altcoins (as ADA, XLM) only, when Bitcoin will fall lower than 3000$.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

Depends on the owner of the capital. if you have large capital, investing in bitcoin is very good. But personally I prefer to ethereum, because nowadays it's the era of projects that are heavily using ETH tokens and that is what makes ETH prices currently crazy. So with projects that continue to arrive using ETH tokens, the potential price that ETH has can continue to soar, according to ETH, it is one of the best choices for investment.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades

In investing, of course dividing money on lots of coins and tokens is better and more profitable, I think bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins at the moment so we deserve to make long-term investments, and I'm sure the performance of bitcoin and ethereum will soon improve.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades

In investing, of course dividing money on lots of coins and tokens is better and more profitable, I think bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins at the moment so we deserve to make long-term investments, and I'm sure the performance of bitcoin and ethereum will soon improve.
in any case, you should be focused on the fact that in the near future there will be only a few things in the world that will be of some value. in my opinion it's bound to be Bitcoin and gold, And also things like oil and gas and the like.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

in any case, you should be focused on the fact that in the near future there will be only a few things in the world that will be of some value. in my opinion it's bound to be Bitcoin and gold, And also things like oil and gas and the like.

it's true, sir, what does your government think about bitcoin is what will make a breakthrough in the world of crypto is not eth, but it all depends on where the bounties want to infest and where and when.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

According to my preference, I always choose ETH, because I believe in this coin, I am confident that they will become the main currency in the cryptographic market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: