Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME MACHINE!  (Read 1233 times)
high_jack

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
I think he's lucky.That's all.
satriani78

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
I do not believe in the time machine, so far there is no real proof of the time machine, it's just a story.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:15:51 PM

Technology is growing up very fast, from manual now to digital. It helps people to make the works easier. However, talking about time machine, I think it will never be created. Although the technology is advance, and there many expert that create robot and others, I do not believe that time machine will be made. If it is reached, world will be end. Because human is not needed anymore.
Rafaly

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

Has anyone tried concave mirrors?
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

I think you have the wrong date. What he says was 2022 not 2030. Donald Trump could be dead by 2030 because of his age.  What can I say about the video is that it looks real but he could have revealed a lot of things and since he has a lot of time shooting the video and the should be longer. The video was like a trailer of a movie and just making the viewers excited to make it a blockbuster. Haha. He already had his moment and he should mention everything that he knows because someone wants him dead.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MostHigh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:43:37 PM

Sure time machines or the ability to travel into the futire is a possibility mathematically and in scientific methods. I wll recommend steve hawkings book, a brief history of time to you and after reading you might understand the possibility of traveling into the future. In his book he uses what he calls the wormholes to describes events of the futire through a travel time tube but also predicted travel to the past will be more challenging and needless but the future could be achieved in the life of our earth.
turmidi

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

I don't really believe that it will be created, even though world and technology are advanced, it is quite impossible to change all to the machine. It has been said in many years ago, in truth is not proof yet.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

There is no time machine i dont believe that can happen because  if there is time machine why our future cant help us now ? Why people cant  brings us to high and good situation right? Dont expect there is no time machine.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

Yes but your would need to be careful Yeah a paradox could occur, but that's why you need to give yourself limits when using a time machine. First off never interact with yourself or stop your past self from doing something you already did. Also you need to have an impossible goal. Say you want to go back in time and meet the Wright Brothers, and you do that. Since your in the past you will forget the dream you had and forgetting about the time machine, but I'm being way to technical. You know awesome time travel would be!? You could go and save everybody lives stop all wars from happening and you could prove debates that have been going on, like was there a God or did we come from Evolution. I would definitely time travel if I could, but you'd need to set rules before even starting to go back in time
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

How can time machine be made. I don't believe there is anyone that can make a time machine. Even the smartest people in the world. How could anyone travel from present to future.

eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:45:30 AM

time machine back up all of your files to an external storage device so that you can restore them later or see how they looked in the past external hard drive connected to a USB,FIREWIRE or THUNDERBOLT port in your Mac.if time machine doesn't not ask you to choose a backup disk.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:06 AM

Time machine is too impossible. I didn't see time machine ever since in my life. Maybe when he says donald trump can be the president that maybe a very good guess. And I think that is also his/her prediction. Time machine is not true.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:16:41 AM

Time machine is impossible..  Time traveling is fake. To travel through time you have to move at an incredible speed which no matter has been able to handle yet..

Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

I do not believe in time travelling simply because this is an impossible thought. People wants to travel time to correct theor mistakes or even see the future. For me, just enjoy the present and don't mind the future. Smiley
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

Yes I found the article about this

"Donald Trump inauguration: John Titor 'time traveller from 2036' about to become president"
Quote from: content

As Donald Trump prepares for his inauguration as president, the theories of his supposed connection to a thrill-junkie time traveller have resurfaced.

Many are convinced that a man called John Titor time travelled from the year 2036 to 2000 to warn the world of an impending nuclear war at the hands of ISIS.

Appearing only in online forums 16 years ago, nobody knew the identity of the man who vanished without a trace – but some are now certain that this man was none-other than president-elect Donald Trump.

Conspiracy theorists now believe that billionaire tycoon Donald Trump is poised to use the highest position on the planet to stop the impending nuclear war with ISIS terror-nuts.

Donald Trump, who has supposedly already seen a future ravaged by the destruction of a nuclear conflict, is detirmined to avert the oncoming apocalypse at whatever cost.

The conspiracy theory, which recently appeared on 4chan online forums, claims to be one of the most compelling explanations for Trump's shock victory at the election last year.

Bombshell lightning bolt pic 'PROVES Donald Trump is 2036 time traveller John Titor'

I think this could happen, Donald Trump is sent to our time to fix all the world economic problems. Hopefully all problems can be solved in this Donald Trump era. I'm one of those people who trust Time Travel.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

The time machine is fake. No human can pass the time, advance into the future or retreat into history. If time machines exist, I want to go back to my childhood and improve my schooling. I will definitely study harder so as not to be what I am now. But that's just wishful thinking, never going to happen.
nessesthelle

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

Gosh, I guess this is an off topic thread, but I love the topics about Future so much! Cheesy
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

If this is true, then I think everyone will become crazy over this machine that can bring back those sweet old days.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

Many things can be possible like building a time machine in the future because of the continues evolution of technology. With that, I can totally say that it is possible.

Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

I doubt that, some people just say things like that to get some attention.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: