Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME MACHINE!  (Read 1233 times)
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:36 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible to invent a time machine as time only works forward but never backwards. I understand that science and physics may say otherwise, but if it is all theories and rhetorics then I would say that those are not enough.

eastgrand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:07:40 PM

Time travel is impossible, else even cavemen would have known about people from the future.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Can this be possible?  If yes where can we buy ine?  If there is a time machine for sale I will buy every single model of it.  It will be a total nostalgic experience to be back on the past and be brought back again to the future.  It is a one hell of a ride.
Inocean

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

A lot of people wish to have such machine for travelling in the past for 5-6 years from now and buying Bitcoin per 0,10 Smiley)))
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

I think a lot of scientists have tried to develop a mega project of the time machine but so far there has been no continuation about the time machine project, and this is impossible to be done because the same we precede the god who created us.
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

i dont believe the time machine because time machine exist on movie only not in reality
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:33:05 PM

I think that time can exist in several dimensions, but in my opinion this is a subtle matter and technology can't achieve it
1_raba_balo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

I'd say it quite possible that time mashine already was used to avoid WW3 with Russia against USA with Hillary, the half of world was erased from earth then they made time mashine, took the information about those mails and came back then to save 3.8 billions of people. ^^
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

If a time machine were invented perhaps you can only travel back to that point and no further back.

E.g If a time machine was invented on 1st Jan 2018 then that is earliest point in time you can travel back too.  Humanity's knowledge would also increase exponentially overnight at that point in time.

Also could we create a data time machine right now through quantum entanglement.

Entangle 2 particles.

Place 1 of those particles in space where time moves slower (time moves fractionally slower on the international space station).

The data transmitted through the entangled particle on earth is mirrored on the space bound particle yet further back in time.

Those that say its impossible, never say never.

People said traveling as fast as a car was impossible, flight was impossible, breaking the sound barrier was impossible, space travel was impossible.

The human race has a habit of achieving what it has imagined sooner or later, you just have to wait for the science to catch up to the ideas.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

I have a time machine.
Only problem is that it only goes into the future.
And only ahead for 60 minutes each hour.
CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

Time machine would be great. I could invest amd cash out just in time  Grin
Manakonda

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

I think this is antiscientific even for DC comics, if timemachine will ever exist, why noone would never came back to kill Hitler or to buy more bitcoins or to give us advanced technologies of the future? Or did they? hmm. Smiley
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

I think this is antiscientific even for DC comics, if timemachine will ever exist, why noone would never came back to kill Hitler or to buy more bitcoins or to give us advanced technologies of the future? Or did they? hmm. Smiley

Probably because whoever invented the time machine would probably be a top secret government agency that quite like the way things turned out so do not wish to alter the timeline + money would not be a problem for them.

How would you know if Hitler was assassinated in the original timeline but they went back and prevented it?
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Probably because whoever invented the time machine would probably be a top secret government agency that quite like the way things turned out so do not wish to alter the timeline + money would not be a problem for them.

How would you know if Hitler was assassinated in the original timeline but they went back and prevented it?

How do you know he's not still alive? Half cyborg, half Nazi.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

I don't think there is a possibility that someone can actually invent a time machine. But if ever there would be one, i would to go back and change the things that made me regretful until now.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:32:32 PM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
Yes, there is a time machine and it is called clock. The rest is fantasy.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:09 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 12:25:07 AM by TaKlarPH

We cant say time machines maybe invented now look at government or CIA they maybe up to something that we dont know maybe time machine is still not invented but the universe is the way, is another way to time travel
There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
Yes, there is a time machine and it is called clock. The rest is fantasy.

To this guys it maybe called a clock but try to search and go to youtube this time travel may now be possible Donald Trump in the cartoon had the same position that frequently happend 2000 between the year 2015
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:24 PM

Forget all the bullshit about Time Machines. They make a wonderful theme for science fiction films and books, but they don't exist and never will.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:52 PM

Time Machine, time travel is bullshit. This is one that no human can do even with any sophisticated technology. Back in the past, looking at the future, manipulating time, impossible. Think logically and you will understand.

kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

it's just a fantasy.
there will never be a time machine.
better to use the time as well as good.
rather than unclear delusions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: