Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME MACHINE!  (Read 1233 times)
ichijo_27

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

I think time machine , is not that neccessary. We have a full of life . Why do we need to go back in the past or go advance in the future ? Past is a learning to face the future . If we already know the future, then there will be no challenge in life. Everything in this wolrld is beautiful , because we are in natural state . We do act . And act and act . Then when the time passed, it bacame past ,and that past will become part of our memory, a regret and a learnings. IF we already know the future . Then why do we still need to make a past ? That past will becme just nothing but a trash. There will no memories to be treasured. Because what we only excited about is. What will be the next page of our life . And the past will be forgotten .If we want to lightly control our future . Then learn from your past and apply it on your present doings , then without any time machine .you can expect what will be your future is..
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
englandracehorseR

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

Can be a good thing if people will know the future.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

he is back to 2017 from 2030? if I would have been in hos place I would have gone to the past in jurassic world
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

In truth, this is not proof. We do not know the conditions of visits from the future. Maybe they are watching as invisible and can not interfere in the course of events. How the movie is watched.  Cheesy
Maybe in movie it happen but in real life its so unbelievable no one can back or go to future is just your fantasy thats the effect of so much imagination even technology on 2030 is high no one can make it all is in plan of our creator is just myth dont expect it happen

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

I think he might be right who knows what surprise are waiting in the future by the aid of science?
eatwhatyoukill

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

time machine is a funny thing to use,...would be. But we need to realize everything happens for some reason
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

this is illusion. I do not think that human technology will invented it.
jamesweb

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

time machine??   well if someone will be successful in building such machine.. rest assured many will always win on lottery and be in high positions  Grin Grin
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Sometimes I wish I had a time machine, I would go back to the past to correct any mistakes
Croco1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

Its dream that have a time machine. But it will be happen you can travel in the past and future .
1battermainsheet3

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Time machines doesn't exist, till now. So I don't think its a true news even
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

The time machine is definitely an imaginary product, it is not a bad thing to be a dreamer, but it is wrong to believe in your imagination. If you talk with people who have some physical knowledge, you will know that it is not possible to travel in time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

I've read that article in google about an australian radio station and a tv that interview the guy who travel in time, but it doesn't impress me. It is possible that the guy is lying and it is said that the TV didn't show the actual result of lie detector test. It is also possible that it is just a way to hype their station.

But since they've mention that bitcoin will become a normal currency in the future, well, I continue to read it.  Cheesy

sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

time machine is just another technology in children only. If it does exist then it will be a lot of wading through time and will change the previous history of being different.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Time Machine will be an adventurous thing if it happens.
rhombuschock8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

It is a good thing if it happens. People can prepare for the worst.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

I have a principle that the things that I cant see myself or hear myself I don't believe them. so I don't believe them too.
merchantmafnchester778f

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Time Machine is for real. People will experience that soon.
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but i didnt expect that the president he say is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?

Is it possible? Well the answer is a big yes! But only in one direction!.Time is linear and it moves in strictly one direction only. That means that we can only travel to the future and we cannot travel to our past (physically). We can travel to future and at present we are actually traveling to our future. Under Albert Einstein's theory of relativity travelling hundreds or even thousands of years to future is possible! But this is possible only if we attain astonishing speeds (at least close to speed of light).But what will happen to our body if we travel in that speed!? Forget attain speed of light because we need infinite amount of energy to do that!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

There was a man that he saw a future and he experience the future that time machine has began in 2030 but I didn't expect that the president he says is Donald Trump, what would you say about this?
I doubt that some people just say things like that to get some attention.
Yes, I also don't believe in a time machine because that is too impossible to create like that. That is only a fantasy created on television and it is just only created by those who want to deal with great fantasy stories on television.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: