Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for 2018  (Read 1831 times)
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:49 AM

Nimiq, Wanchain would be my bets. but anything can pump tbh.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

I would say those with major development or launch in 2018 will be the one to look out for.
Kyber for DEX and VB supporting it. Other with unique product and value proposition that I think will be useful and possibly gain widespread adoption are :

Zilliqa - next gen high throughput blockchain
Mira - solution to buy, sell & store crypto
ModulTrade - letter of credit on blockchain
INS ecosystem - grocery market on blockchain

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

ETH remains the best altcoin option for the rest of the year, but I just want to share my opinion with you, I think IOTA, XLM will be a good project for the next few months. you will get a pretty big profit, I say so because this is in my personal experience.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:58 AM

For me I'll choose ETH and LTC only Smiley). In my opinion these altcoins are the best altcoins for now and it'll be the same in the future, no other altcoins can be better than ETH. In the future I believe that Bitcoin can be replace by ETH only cause in only a year, ETH price has increased quickly 4 time than Bitcoin price and it'll keep increasing like that in the future:))

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

Hi guys, what is your favourite alt coin for 2018? I have in mind Req and Alis but will be delighted to hear your opinions! Thanks

There are a few altcoin I've favorited over the years that interest me.
Antara lain:
Decentraland (MANA), RaiBlocks (XRB), Pura (PURA), Nexus (NXS), and Litecoin (LTC). His potential was great, to a few months ahead.
Usually, potential buyers are looking for a property that they can see themselves living in.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:14:16 AM

Hi guys, what is your favourite alt coin for 2018? I have in mind Req and Alis but will be delighted to hear your opinions! Thanks
Why not? There is no problem with that. I also know about bitcoin red and as of now it also has good amount right now. Ethereum is also good, why not invest in that coin? But it is still up to you. Good luck on your investments. Smiley
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Smiley i think ETH and ALT coin is best of my his increase 2018 . Thankyou
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:27:23 AM

IOTA just surpassed NEO in terms of market cap so this is just a guess but I think this will moon next year. Also, electroneum is sort of like a sleeping giant right now as they haven't got their wallets fully functional right now but the supporters are already overflowing.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:49:44 AM

Ether, litecoin, dash, bitcoincash are the onme I trust the most except bitcoin. Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:04:32 AM

BiblePay (BBP)! - Combination of DASH (governance) + Vertcoin (ASIC Resistance) + 10% Charity

Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:59:44 AM

LTC and BTS
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:10:04 AM

For me, bitcoin is still a top priority as a favorite coin and i still have confidence in Ethereum, ZenCash, Waves and LTC as my favorite altcoin, and I think this altcoin has great potential to continue growing and developing in the future well.
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

I have iota in mind. I hope it can make an huge increase in 2018. This is my personal feeling.

Thanks
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

ripple and xlm. both are od coin. especially ripple. many business especially bank use it. i think it have s good potential to developing more than now. i think its under value its should valued more than 1 usd.

Yackie

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

I have iota in mind. I think it will make an huge increase in 2018, but this just a feeling.

Ioata is already booming so not surprising
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:41:33 AM

I think ETH will be my number one choice because I believe the ETH price could reach $ 1000 in early 2018 and the price could rise to $ 5,000 by the end of 2018. I'm sure this will happen because there are many developers who are eager to work with ETH

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

Altcoins will bleed hard in 2018 as the BTC price surge up,they wont have any value in the future if the BTC keeps pumping.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:48 AM

I think ETH will be my number one choice because I believe the ETH price could reach $ 1000 in early 2018 and the price could rise to $ 5,000 by the end of 2018. I'm sure this will happen because there are many developers who are eager to work with ETH

yes it's true eth seems superior in the project and the users. but ETH have to keep develop their platform or it will go wasted. For the example is the slow down of transaction of ethereum lately cause of cryptokitties. Eth seems are not ready yet to handle such quota of transaction that happen cause this platform. if ETH could develop and make their transaction faster than now. i believe it would attract many more businesses to use their platform and it will sure make the ETH price increasing.  

IOTA would be big and increasing more. IOTA is a good project and one of the best. it successfully raising more than 200% this years. i think IOTA are able to be the third biggest coin.  heres the link about iota https://iota.org .

rachelchungg

Activity: 69

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:12:20 AM

What about aurora coin???

dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Well there are thousands of coin and more will appear in 2018 and will gone, only few of them can survive. I have hope from GIL's
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: