Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍄🍄 ANIMATED AVATARS for just 0.002 BTC 🍄🍄  (Read 577 times)
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:37:52 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:37:18 PM by apoorvlathey

Hi ! I have seen that there are not much animated avatars on the forum, especially not many campaigns know about them.
Animated Avatars are a great new way to attract more users to your campaign !
I am offering my service to design Animated Avatars for just 0.002 BTC

Examples of Past Work :

1)

2)

Post below or PM to get started !

Feedbacks :

He is quite a professional. Got my avatar within a day with all the changes I needed. Loved the avatar.

nice work. i love using your avatar, thank you for making it a gif. now it look cooler than ever Smiley

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

nice work. i love using your avatar, thank you for making it a gif. now it look cooler than ever Smiley
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

Can you design a sarcastic animated avatar for my personal use like a meme kind of?
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:14 PM

What is the minimum amount you can charge for a customised animated avatar?

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:32:50 PM

you cant use it yet though, i mean only full member above can wear avatar right ?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

He is quite a professional. Got my avatar within a day with all the changes I needed. Loved the avatar.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

I can't be the only one who disabled GIF animations in his browser (Firefox > about:config > image.animation_mode > once). This is what your avatar looks like on my screen:

If you change your animation sequence in such a way that the last frame is what you would choose as a static avatar, your avatar would also be visible to someone like me.

apoorvlathey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

Glad that you liked my work !

The price is 0.002BTC.

Thanks for your kind words ! Wear your meme avatar when your current campaign is over !

I can't be the only one who disabled GIF animations in his browser (Firefox > about:config > image.animation_mode > once). This is what your avatar looks like on my screen:
https://s18.postimg.org/rolaxuhjt/example.gif

If you change your animation sequence in such a way that the last frame is what you would choose as a static avatar, your avatar would also be visible to someone like me.

Wow, thanks for your input. Didn't know people disabled animated images. I would have to test to see which frame is taken up as static image for such browsers, because it is not the last frame.

what your application to create avatar ?
Lips sealed Shhh... use : google.com to know.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:15:57 PM

https://s18.postimg.org/rolaxuhjt/example.gif

Wow, thanks for your input. Didn't know people disabled animated images. I would have to test to see which frame is taken up as static image for such browsers, because it is not the last frame.

Actually, user-agents which disable, inhibit, or do not support APNG may instead display only the first frame; and for software which does not support APNG, you may use an image which does not appear in the animation at all.  Thus, I see at least three different cases, the last two of which may overlap:

1. Software which is configured to disable looping, and will stop on the last frame.

2. Software which stops on the first frame.

3. Software which does not support APNG, and will always display the image in the IDAT.  This includes Microsoft browsers, and older Chrome/Blink-based browsers (reference).  Depending on how you construct the APNG, the IDAT may be the first frame; or it may not appear in the animation at all.  The difference is determined by whether the first fcTL chunk appears before or after IDAT.  This allows use of a separately designed fallback image.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/APNG_Specification

P.S., LoyceV, thanks for the tip.  I didn’t know that option.  My forum experience will henceforth be less annoying.  Now, if only there were a means to make the browser strip Unicode emoji 💩 from subject lines. 🔥 👿 🔥

SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:36:03 PM

Good service for affordable price. Bookmarked this thread

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:30:05 PM

P.S., LoyceV, thanks for the tip.  I didn’t know that option.  My forum experience will henceforth be less annoying.
Animations distract, that's why I disable them.

Now, if only there were a means to make the browser strip Unicode emoji 💩 from subject lines. 🔥 👿 🔥

You were saying?
Gmail shows them in my notifications in another browser, but my Firefox doesn't support them. I don't know why, but I'm quite happy with it.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

P.S., LoyceV, thanks for the tip.  I didn’t know that option.  My forum experience will henceforth be less annoying.
Animations distract, that's why I disable them.

Animations distract, that’s why advertisers (ab)use them.

You were saying?
Gmail shows them in my notifications in another browser, but my Firefox doesn't support them. I don't know why, but I'm quite happy with it.

Touché.  It’s only a matter of font availability, or lack thereof.  As for myself, I am stuck with whatever Tor Browser bundles or otherwise coerces.  Installed fonts (and even minor variations in versions of the same font) can be used in fingerprinting attacks to distinguish users, sort of like a built-in universal tracking cookie.  “Design Goal: Font-based fingerprinting MUST be rendered ineffective”.  Thus, all Tor Browser users must use exactly the same font sets.

If you want to get rid of the emoji entirely, you’d need to tinker with your system fonts.  This madness started with Unicode 6.0, and it’s only getting worse.  Unicode won’t cough up a codepoint to distinguish umlaut from diaeresis/tréma, but will eagerly flood its <21-bit codespace with colourful pictures.

Now, if only there were a means to make the browser strip Unicode emoji [💩 U+1F4A9 PILE OF POO] from subject lines. [🔥 U+1F525 FIRE] [👿 U+1F47F IMP] [🔥 U+1F525 FIRE]

apoorvlathey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:01:37 PM

@LoyceV and @nullius let's keep this thread on the topic  Cheesy

Good service for affordable price. Bookmarked this thread

Great ! Looking forward to work with you Smiley

Service is Available ! You can transform your current static avatar to an animated avatar !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: