Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashflare.io SCAM WARNING: Takes BTC, Provides Nothing, Doesnt Reply  (Read 732 times)
ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:00 PM
Merited by Leeke (1)

Indeed, in my experience, they needed 20 days to respond, and even then they failed to respond to any of my questions. I took one year contract, which at the beginning promised good profit and more than 0.05 bitcoin, now it fell under 0.04, so they basically force you to take another one year contract, and who knows how much they shall higher the bitcoin withdrawal then?! Totally untransparent, limiting on scam

Advice for newbies: Before accusing somebody of Scam maybe read something about Bitcoin ... then you would know about rising difficulty and knowing why profits decrease. Advanced lesson: read about how they calculate maintanence fee, which is a fixed $-amount that is deucted in BTC. Therefore, the lower the BTC the higher the fee. And the profi lesson: RTFM - Read the f**** manual ... in this case the FAQ. Then you would know that after your contract expires you are allowed to withdraw regardless if you meet the limit or not.

But yes, crying Scam and saying it's their fault is so much easier.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mys5droid

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

The above are screenshots i received a month ago you might say nothing is wrong but they have mentioned that by this much time you will get this much amount of return.

So what's wrong???

Well mining returns will differ depending on the mining difficulty so how is it possible that then can guess a certain amount of profit and even the time of it's occurrence doesn't all these not give you a idea at all.

BULLSHIT. They got me on that one too! That is like what I saw...

I paid 0.00539000 BTC (was $60.80 USD @ the time) when it was suggesting I would make at least 2.5x ($160+) back within 1 year which is not suspicious so I placed the order. Within 1 or 2 weeks, now it shows I only will make $40 USD (0.00752995 BTC) -- As in, I pay them 539,000 satoshis and I receive only 752,995 satoshis back(or less, still going down)

Keep in mind that is not including the fact it is paid back over 1 year.

I might as well have gone to http://mbtc.shop/ and paid them $60 for 700,000 satoshis - within 24 hours... On top of that you also do not hold the private keys, so when forks come along you miss out on the free satoshis from that too.

They should NOT be selling packages if they are not currently profitable

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
Pixiu

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

Hashflare.io also forbids withdrawing more than 0.5 ETH monthly now.
I think they are scammers now. How come I cannot withdraw my ETH?
I ask for refund, they just ignored my ticket.

How can I cancel and get refund from Hashflare.io?
Don't trust Hashflare.io
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Hashflare.io also forbids withdrawing more than 0.5 ETH monthly now.
I think they are scammers now. How come I cannot withdraw my ETH?
I ask for refund, they just ignored my ticket.

How can I cancel and get refund from Hashflare.io?
Don't trust Hashflare.io

Hashflare has always been & will always be a scam. They are Hashcoins, well known scammers (you'll find their thread in the scam section).

There are warnings about them all over the web & this forum, a 2 minute search would have shown you this.

Sorry, but throwing your coins at a well known scam organization & then wondering why you got scammed?

Makes no sense.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: