Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:59:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be compensated for your online activities  (Read 145 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

The future we have been waiting for is here. You have a platform that provides transparency, privacy, and security of your personal and corporate data when using social. Social media is like a food chain where the top feast on the bottom.

Yes, there are companies that are feasting on you – through the data you deposit online. This is the reason Sphere is creating a decentralized social media network, which enables you to get a compensation for your precious online data. The second step to becoming part of this is by registering for its upcoming presale.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

Sphere running nice bounty, by the way. And it will be running for a month at least.
It's still not too late to join, even you're not planning to join their ICO.

I like the idea and support such undertakings as well.
Who knows, maybe Sphere will be the next Facebook?  Smiley
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

Yes, I agree that many companies use our data without giving us any compensation. I think your idea is very good and I as a social media lover really support you doing this. I really appreciate your work.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

Data is the new oil.  And unlike oil, more and more data is created each and every second. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: