Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be compensated for your online activities  (Read 145 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

The future we have been waiting for is here. You have a platform that provides transparency, privacy, and security of your personal and corporate data when using social. Social media is like a food chain where the top feast on the bottom.

Yes, there are companies that are feasting on you – through the data you deposit online. This is the reason Sphere is creating a decentralized social media network, which enables you to get a compensation for your precious online data. The second step to becoming part of this is by registering for its upcoming presale.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

Sphere running nice bounty, by the way. And it will be running for a month at least.
It's still not too late to join, even you're not planning to join their ICO.

I like the idea and support such undertakings as well.
Who knows, maybe Sphere will be the next Facebook?  Smiley
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

Yes, I agree that many companies use our data without giving us any compensation. I think your idea is very good and I as a social media lover really support you doing this. I really appreciate your work.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

Data is the new oil.  And unlike oil, more and more data is created each and every second. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: