Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE ALL STUPID - SELL NOW  (Read 2423 times)
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

SELL NOW YOU BLIND SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people posting here only have a few hundred $ worth of BTC.  Besides...getting them to listen to you is like convincing a church full of Jehovahs Witness to go to an Aleister Crowley memorial potluck.

Why are you on a panic mode? BTC can rally anytime, it's very volatile, it could go up or down at anytime. It's their investment not yours. A wise investor would always have an entry ane exit point. Pushing someone to SELL because, you feel that it's gonna go down soon, is just shoving your beliefs down someone's throat! Stick to you gut, and sell when you need. Let them learn their lessons, and see the danger of this very volatile investment vehicle! :p

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanghere1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

Why would I? People keep telling that since January 2017 and look at it now? If many people sell their bitcoin now the price will go down.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

Whith all due respect to the op do you have some insight knowledge that has not been made available to the rest of us poor citizens like me.  I mean i am sure you have a reason for coming to a bitcoin forum and creating a account and post a warning.  I would love to see this research you have or so forth. I am sure it is just not a baseless rant right?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:47:05 AM

Oh come on!! bullocks

Its just getting started. You see now bitcoin is entering in main stream finance. Are you one of those people who brought on 17000$/BTC Smiley
Hold your horses mate.. you will get your share...
Ride it horsey..

Exactly. There's no reason to sell our bitcoins, while it's only a correction/retracement for a big pump (I've seen endless times of this situation before, either on share stocks, forex exchanges, commodities and futures...)

It's OP own choice, if he choose to sell his bitcoin, but not for me  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:59:37 AM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

Why would I be selling? People say it always when the price went down. Just remember that a month ago, price is half of the price of what it is now so because of the drastic movement upwards, a correction is happening and we know there are manipulators out there commonly known as whales and they just want to spread FUD to people so that they can buy it lower. You can sell all you want OP but many would still be holding their coins because we are far away from the mainstream adoption. There are so many non-believers of the coin and they just want to bash it.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:50:30 AM by HasHe

We need Bitcoin analys starter pack for the sake of the meme

The price of BTC increases by almost $14k in a month and you panicked just because it dropped down by $2k in a few days?
Bitcoin is volatile currency, don't buy it if you can't stand the volatility Tongue

The only problem BTC has currently is a high TX Fee, but it can be easily fixed by Lighting Network (Coming Soontm)

Either people like OP are weak hands getting panic or they just want to make others weak hands by panic selling.Segwit has not solved the transaction problem but no need to worry about.Lightning network is in its beta stage and very soon,it would be activated.After it gets activated,we can send bitcoins and receive it as an altcoin on the other side.So,there is no need to sell bitcoins for such stupid reasons.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:00 AM

SELLING NOW WOULD BE THE EQUIVELENT TO THOSE WHO SOLD WHEN IT DIPPED TO $1,800 IN JUNE

There so many dumb people lately telling you what to do even though you are much experienced than them. Don't be fooled by your eyes mate, it's normal for Bitcoin or even alts to go that way.  Unless you plan to quit investing in cryptocurrency, Bitcoins are still significant to the crypto market.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

It's funny. Where were you when the price was $18k? If you are telling people to sell now you're already taking a 28% haircut, which isn't a good thing to do at all. If YOU are smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry then you should have been able to tell us when the price was peaking, not when the price is going down!

It's a much better decision to make to buy while everyone else is panicking, in my opinion.

Great time to load up on cheap coins, i really don't mind if OP has already sold his BTC... Whether you like it or not, this bull trend should continue well into 2018.

Smiley
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:40:33 AM

The day it was peaking at $19K it was like half the office at work was boasting about how they had just bought that day. I was embarassed to work there.

60659 📦
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

You are barking at the wrong tree, do you think you are the first one who said that? There are higher ranking members spreading FUD and no one listened to them. Do you think they'll change their mind if that came from a newbie?

The day it was peaking at $19K it was like half the office at work was boasting about how they had just bought that day. I was embarassed to work there.

How are they feeling today that the price dropped to below 14K? I hope they are still alright.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:59:51 AM

It's not just that they bought at the peak but that this is a tech company and none of them had bought before then during all these years.

60659 📦
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:12:40 AM

haha whats your problem man? Cheesy   did you just get into BTC last week at 4000$ more a coin?  it happens man, take your losses and learn to hodl
There's a saying: You never lose money if you don't sell, and BTC pays to the LONG holders.
every few months people like you come along with a post like this, so funny.
All i see is a 1670% rise from 12 months ago today, BTC has done amazing!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:11:44 AM

It's not just that they bought at the peak but that this is a tech company and none of them had bought before then during all these years.

This. Is. Hilarious.  This is just further proof that being in tech offers no advantages to understanding how the real world works.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

I assume bitcoin price decreased a bit since past 24 hours but nobody can actually predict what goes with bitcoin in near future.
The christmas even is close to date and it appears people are withdrawing for expense that would need them on the day of chrstmas.
Your encouragement to cashout bitcoin will not affect it and hopefully the price should rise again to surpass $20,000
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:43:58 PM

We should not consider this as big crash without proper analysis. I didn't observe that much crash happend. Just look at the market its slightly maintaining the ~$14k level. Let's see the trend for few days and make a plans about buying. Panic sellers may be increased due to this slight down. But not all the time as its suddenly buped up from lower level.
Bad idea if we sell them now. I've been seeing those kind of selling alerts from 2017 beginning. So do not panic and the trend will back to the moon again
DriftKing

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

Where do these brilliant commercial experts come from?

I agree. There are always a sudden buzz and urge to sell when price reaches a large price.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Lmao, look at the hour that OP made this post. He managed to post this right before the huge green candle that has went back to $15,000 again, impressive timming my friend.
I hope nobody followed his advice, it would have been selling right at the end of the dip before we march towards as a new all time high. This "futures is coming, sell!!" FUD is completely retarded.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:33 PM

Woah are you an expert now? keep it cool bro you don't know the fact that it is just a temporary crash but it will increase again. You should analyze more rather than going to rant, the price of bitcoin will increase this week and i'm sure of it.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

They say the bull market only turns when the last bear capitulates. You are still a bear, and thus haven't capitulated. Which means the bull market continues!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Most people posting here only have a few hundred $ worth of BTC.  Besides...getting them to listen to you is like convincing a church full of Jehovahs Witness to go to an Aleister Crowley memorial potluck.
You made me laugh with your comparison, this newbie is just one more guy that try to spread some lies and ideas about doom day. Who can believe in this newbies comment's anymore, this kind of comments are just popping out when price start to fall. They appear and trying to create some panic and fear, but people are smarter now. And for new people who come here and search about bitcoin shouldn't pay attention on every fools prediction, people should make their own conclusions about bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███