Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: to you bears....and bulls.  (Read 1082 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:17:06 AM

so tell me, why so bullish. do you want to buy in low? do you hate cryptocurencys? do you want the dollar, euro, Paso etc. to be the only currency. if you just want BTC to do well then just be a realist and not a bear.

bulls. do you just want to get rich? do you have coins and want the value to go up so your wealth goes up? did you buy above 200? why not just be a realist and make decitions on what you truly think they are worth?

if btc were .00001C would bulls still be bears? to what point purpose and end? I can see if you cashed out and wan to buy in at ten bucks but then you could not be a bear anymore could you.... unless you like throwing money away. I realy dont understand the point of bears posting on here unless they are realy bulls but just want to buy cheep coins in the short then the true colors of bull comes out. if you hate alt money if you hate the concept of BTC or any crypto then wouldnt a walk in the park or maybe just maybe spending time with family or friends be a better use of your time then trolling the bitcoin talk and saying bottom is eight dollars and spreading doom and gloom and hate and bla bla bla. explain if diffrent then just being a bull when they buy when the bottom hits.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:07:14 AM

Being a bear just means that you see the market as a bear market right now. Nothing about hating cryptocurrencies. I'm a short/midterm bear, and I think Bitcoin (and Namecoin) is the future. Being a realist just means that if you see the market is in a bear slump or in a bull market, you call it as such. Nothing more, nothing less.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:10:38 AM

so you despise both "bears" and "bulls"? "Pasos"? ""cheep"? learn some third grade grammar if you expect to get any creditability here.

just because a person is feeling bearish doesnt mean they want bitcoin to fail, its just a name given to someone who thinks the value is dropping. gtfo the internet, youre making people retarded.
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:05:56 PM

Being a bear just means that you see the market as a bear market right now. Nothing about hating cryptocurrencies. I'm a short/midterm bear, and I think Bitcoin (and Namecoin) is the future. Being a realist just means that if you see the market is in a bear slump or in a bull market, you call it as such. Nothing more, nothing less.

fair enough, but that is just it, when i see the market collapsing ill take me coins and run when i see the bottom i put them back in and see them grow. im a bull and a bear. but what im saying is some are bears till the end. bitter bitter end.  to what point. you can not make money on shorting them when they are one sixteenth of a penny. if they buy then they are bulls automatically. same can not be said about bulls price could go up infinitesimally (almost)

i get why they are bulls and why they are bears. i dont understand (unless they are bull shitting) why they would be bears down to nothing.

I think thats what it is. even the most proud hon or bear out there is full of shit they will buy at some time and turn bull. all smothies will sell at some point and become bears.   

and to bitcon, if miss spelling makes you that mad, go take one of your moms xanax take deep breaths and go fuck your self. use lube and when you stick it in think about miss spellings and all the way you can spell stick it in your ass wrong or rong or roung. feels good.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:24:44 PM

and to bitcon, if miss spelling makes you that mad, go take one of your moms xanax take deep breaths and go fuck your self. use lube and when you stick it in think about miss spellings and all the way you can spell stick it in your ass wrong or rong or roung. feels good.

sounds like you know all about it, i dont go that way, but i'll take your word,for it. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: