Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network.  (Read 4082 times)
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

I think you can add a function:replying to any article can be rewarded, it can attract more people to come in, sometimes the comments are more interesting than the article.

thanks, interesting suggestion

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

it's a good project, I think the basis for social media is the number of users, the reward is a good way to attracting a large number of users, I hope this project will be successful

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

it's a good project, I think the basis for social media is the number of users, the reward is a good way to attracting a large number of users, I hope this project will be successful

Yes, all active users must be rewarded for activity in social media.

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
glagolia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:31 AM

Hello!
is there telegram for communication?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

Hello!
is there telegram for communication?
Hello glagolia, yes https://t.me/heartbout our telegram group

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

Vietnamese ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2584950
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

Thanks, you must post this link in bounty tread

Yarex

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

"Users assess content using “hot” (like) and “cold” (dislike) hearts."
To be honest - the first thing I liked. After all, most of these projects do not allow "dislike". There is a desire to participate  Wink
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Hello!
You have on your site indicated that the application "is coming soon in the App Store",
tell me, for Android systems will also be together, or at first only in the App Store?
At first will be availible on App Store, after that on Play Market. 3-4 quarter next year final Android version will be release

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:57 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:13:48 PM by sinatrra12

Tell me, will there be age limits for registering in a social network?
Hello falafelnut, no age limits for registration)

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

Tokens  will be sold  only  for  100 Eth  on the first stage of pre sale - 15—31 December 2017

Yarex

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:26 AM

Tell me, are there plans in the future to add other languages, since on the site now I see only Russian and English?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

Tell me, are there plans in the future to add other languages, since on the site now I see only Russian and English?
Hello Yarex. Of course other languages will be added soon

Yarex

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:22:43 PM

Tell me, is there no account binding for the phone? All as in Whitepapper?
grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

Quite an interesting idea. This project will be the first where I want to take part in the campaign bounty ..

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Yarex

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

What is your opinion? Concerning the start of the sale of tokens. I think that the beginning is good.
fedorma5x2w

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:35:53 PM

Upon completion of the sale of tokens (ICO) on June 30, 2018, in July the Heartbeat blockbuster HBC token will be available on the most reliable crypto-exchange exchanges.
Tell me, can the date be changed early, if the fundraising is very fast?
grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

I saw that the development team consists of Russians. Is this a Russian project?

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
barrypreston

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Added to list of projects to keep eye on. What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? I bet i heard 2 HEARTBOUT 3 similar projects, any difference between you and them?
Heartbout

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

I saw that the development team consists of Russians. Is this a Russian project?

Good day, the project is made by Russian developers but, it is for international market first of all
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: