Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:21:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network.  (Read 4090 times)
Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

I saw that the development team consists of Russians. Is this a Russian project?
What is the difference with which country the developers. Especially Russia occupies the first positions in the IT industry. And even in foreign projects, a large proportion of Russian developers.

Heartbout

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

Added to list of projects to keep eye on. What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? I bet i heard 2 HEARTBOUT 3 similar projects, any difference between you and them?

Good day,

HeartBout economics was developed by a high class ecomists. There is only one similar project which is Steemit however, HeartBout has a unique reward system. Compare to Steemit advantages:

1) In HeartBout:

Main Principles

The HeartBout coin token (abbreviated as HBC) is the only and the basic token of the HeartBout social networking service.
The HBC is used as a reward for actions of the HeartBout social network users and is directly connected with the advertising capabilities of the social network, i.e. it allows to pay for the advertisement exposures in the social network at the following price:

100 HBC = DAU * U,
where DAU - is the number of unique users that have visited the application during 24 hours.

U – advertisement exposure.

Consequently, per 100 HBC a user can buy the amount of ad exposures equal to DAU. The value of DAU is daily updated and adjusted.

Therefore, the price of the HBC token directly depends on the success rate of the HeartBout social network, and, more precisely, from the number of DAU in the network.

The HBC token economy can be called the advertisement standard (similarly to the gold standard) quite reasonably. It is based on the advertisement standard (100 HBC = DAU * U) that guarantees the exchange of the issued HBC tokens to the relevant amount of advertisement exposures in the HeartBout social network by its holder’s request and according to the current exchange rate.

In Steemit it is difficult to understand its economics and security

2) In Steemit popular posts are not voter’s choice, where top post is the post who earned most regard, where the reputation of user earns most reward where it can be 10 votes and the post is on top and the post with more votes is on the bottom. In HeartBout is different:

Author Reward

The HeartBout social network rewards its authors.
Rewards for publications depend on the power of publication calculated according to the following formula:

where PP is the power of publication,
PL – is the power of hot heart of the user who reacted to the publication positively.

PP (Power of Publication) allows to distribute the total volume of tokens issued during 24 hours between certain publications (distribution of issued tokens between them), and the reward of the author and users estimating a certain publication depends on it.

Distribution of issued tokens between publications is made according to the following formula:

where  – issued tokens for a publication per day,
–total volume of issued tokens,
– power of publication.

The issued tokens are distributed as rewards to the author, miners, and voters. The author receives 65% of the issued tokens.

The power of publication is reset after the rewards are distributed. When the issuance is calculated, only the hot hearts received during the 24 hours after publication are taken into account. The publication can be involved into the distribution of issued tokens an unlimited number of times.

Comments to publication also have such properties as the power of publication and hot and cold hearts and take part in the distribution of issued tokens in the same way as all the other publications of the social network.

Voter Reward

The reward for reacting to the publication with a hot heart is 15% of the issued tokens.
The reward is distributed between users reacting to the publication.
In order to prevent the user activity aimed at increase of their rewards (the users might tend to add hot hearts to publications with a big number of hot hearts), the reward is distributed taken the sequence number of the hot heart in the publication into account. Besides, the reward depends on the power of the hot heart added to the post. This measure prevents users from adding hot hearts to all publications.

The share of the participant is calculated according to the following formula:

where SAL is a user share,
N is the sequence number of the hot heart,
n is the total number of hot hearts in a publication,
PL is the power of the hot heart.

Therefore, the user share is the percentage of the total reward amount of all parties. It allows to determine the reward for each certain user (AL):

Power of Heart

The power of hot heart (PL) is the power with which the hot heart of the user influences the amount of tokens issued by the publication.

As to prevent the attempts to drive up the hot hearts (likes) and other fraud actions, an instrument restricting the number of the hot hearts with power that are available for the user is used.

The instrument determines a dependence between the number of the hot hearts used and the power of each next hot heart according to the table below:

Number of Hot Hearts Used
Power of Each Next Hot Heart (PL)
0.     1
10.    0,8
20.     0,6
30.     0,4
40.      0,2
50.       0

The power of the hot heart is restored each 9,6 hours to 0,2 of power. Consequently, the power of the hot heart is completely restored during 48 hours.
The maximum power of the hot heart is 1, and the minimal power of the hot heart is 0.

3) In Steemit there is no preferences by giving dislikes which can lead to misjudgment. In HeartBout:

Voting with cold heart

When a user votes with cold heart , this heart doesn’t influence the issuance of tokens but it can restore the power of a hot heart of the voter using a so called reliable cold heart.

If the number of cold hearts voted for publication during 24 hours since it was posted is more or equal to 30% of the number of all hot hearts added during 24 hours, then the cold hearts voted are considered to be reliable, and all users who have voted with their cold hearts to the publication have the power of the hot heart restored.

In order to avoid unjustified recovery of the power of the hot heart, the users can vote with their cold hearts that already have a big number of cold hearts, and the value of the hot heart power recovery will depend on the sequence number of the cold heart:

Cold Heart Sequence Number
Hot Heart Power Recovery Value
First 20% users.     0,2×PD
Second 20% users.   0,15×PD
Third 20% users.      0,1×PD
Fourth 20% users.     0,05×PD
Last 20% users.         0,025×PD

Consequently, the maximum value of the hot heart recovery with the help of one reliable cold heart is 0,2.

Also...,

The power of cold heart (PL) is the power with which the reliable cold heart of the user influences the value of the hot heart power recovery.

As to prevent the attempts to drive up the cold hearts (dislikes) and other fraud actions, an instrument restricting the number of the cold hearts with power that are available for the user is used.

The instrument determines a dependence between the number of the cold hearts used and the power of each next dislike:

Number of Cold Hearts Used
Power of Each Next Cold Heart
(PD)
0.     1
10.    0,8
20.    0,6
30.     0,4
40.      0,2
50.      0

The maximum power of the cold heart is 1, and the minimal power of the cold heart is 0.

Concerning why you should buy:

1) For example: 1% DAU = 1HBC

The user will be able to receive 300 views for 1 HBC with DAU of 30 000 users at a recommended price of $ 0.6. Thus, for 3.3 HB you can get 1000 views.
The user will be able to buy 5 000 views for 1 HBC with a higher DAU of 500 000 users at a suggested price of $ 10. In this case, the price for 1 000 views will be reduced to 0.2 HB.
It is clear from the example that with an increase in the recommended price of 1HBC the price for 1 000 views will not exceed $ 2.
The tokens converted into advertising are perishing, which helps to avoid an oversupply of HBC coins at the market and their depreciation.

2) Increase in value of HBC token

Sale price of tokens HBC at ICO will be at a rate of $0,051 to 1 HBC without considering bonuses. Considering the number of DAU to be 292 970 users and its recommended price of $5.1 for 1 HBC in December 2018.

Heartbout

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

Added to list of projects to keep eye on. What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? I bet i heard 2 HEARTBOUT 3 similar projects, any difference between you and

Formula for Ashton reward:

PP (Power of Publication) allows to distribute the total volume of tokens issued during 24 hours between certain publications (distribution of issued tokens between them), and the reward of the author and users estimating a certain publication depends on it.
Distribution of issued tokens between publications is made according to the following formula:
 ∑n
PP = PLi
i=1
where PP — is the power of publication,
PL — is the power of hot heart of the user who reacted to the publication positively.
 EPOST= E ×PP
where EPOST — issued tokens for a publication per day, E — total volume of issued tokens,
PP — power of publication.
 ∑n PP i=1 i

grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:28:31 PM

I saw that the development team consists of Russians. Is this a Russian project?
What is the difference with which country the developers. Especially Russia occupies the first positions in the IT industry. And even in foreign projects, a large proportion of Russian developers.
No no Shocked. I just asked without any prerequisites. On the contrary, I may even like that the team consists of Russian developers. Since I myself am Russian. And I want to take part in the project.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:23:23 PM

No no Shocked. I just asked without any prerequisites. On the contrary, I may even like that the team consists of Russian developers. Since I myself am Russian. And I want to take part in the project.
You can join our Russian tread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2572103.0

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

You can join our Russian tread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2572103.0
Thank you so much! Question can you ask and communicate here and there?

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

Thank you so much! Question can you ask and communicate here and there?

Yes, no one forbids you to write on both topics. Especially if in essence, without flooding. And I also recommend that you view the sections for beginners to understand the rules of the forum.
emilwaters

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:14:27 PM

Good project HEARTBOUT, I've submitted newsletter for new information from you What amount of coins will be around? What different between min cap and soft cap??
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:21:17 PM

Good project HEARTBOUT, I've submitted newsletter for new information from you What amount of coins will be around? What different between min cap and soft cap??
Thanks. The maximum number of tokens issued for sale — 44,197,720. HeartBout dont have minimal cap.

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:12:38 AM

Tell me please, do you have informative channels, where can I subscribe and follow the news and the work done?
Yes, at the top of the first post you can find links for all  channels

grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:51 AM

Tell me, if I want to buy these tokens, should I make a bounty?

grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

If there is a desire, how can I participate in the bounty? And what you need to do?

vasiliykpma

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

the same question about the bounty, will someone tell? I just do not understand
cecilwebster

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

OK.... It looks promising. What does stake mean? Glad to be a part of this.
Heartbout

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

Tell me please, do you have informative channels, where can I subscribe and follow the news and the work done?

Yes you can follow telegram, and facebook
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

If there is a desire, how can I participate in the bounty? And what you need to do?
the same question about the bounty, will someone tell? I just do not understand
Well, I'll explain. 1. You need to find the first post - and find the link to BOUNTУ. 2. Any questions relating to the bounty of asking there. 3. Further in the section of the bounty you check the section, there you read the rules and do it. Good luck
darrengarrison

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:55:57 PM

That‘s a very interesting Airdrop,HEARTBOUT it’s so popular right now。 I will look at the white paper carefully. What about referral program? Glad to be a part of this.
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:01 AM

Hi all, read the new article about HeartBout  - http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/20/social-network-new-generation-heartbout-decentralized-reward-system-users-activity-conducts-pre-ico/

grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

I think I had a good idea in my opinion. How can I contact the developers to discuss the details of how to improve the project?

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

I think I had a good idea in my opinion. How can I contact the developers to discuss the details of how to improve the project?
You can PM me your idea and I'll notify the developers about it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: