Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network.  (Read 4093 times)
Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:56:35 PM

Is there an official channel on Youtube?
I did not see the official YouTube channel on the site. I think if it was the icon on the site would be.

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:23 PM

Is there an official channel on Youtube?
I did not see the official YouTube channel on the site. I think if it was the icon on the site would be.
You can watch the short video about creating categories here - https://www.facebook.com/1502342206487293/videos/1536316589756521/

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:27 PM

Tell me please, will you have the product open source?
I will clarify this issue with the developers

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:30:08 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 02:05:58 PM by grvolkovbu4p

Thanks for the answer. I see that 410 people are subscribed to the Facebook page, and 403 of them were put on the site. You can say 100% everyone likes the project.
That's exactly what you noticed. The indicator is good.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

Attention!

Today HeartBout social network launches new promotion to attract investors. Each participant can attract investors and receive a bonus of 5% of the amount from contribution.
To participate in this promotion you must register on the website and in the personal Cabinet get your referral link. Everyone who registers through your link becomes your referral. After he will buy a token HBC you will automatically be credited with a bonus of 5% of its contribution.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

Purely a question with interest. Are there restrictions on the number of invited friends on the referral program?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:38 PM

Purely a question with interest. Are there restrictions on the number of invited friends on the referral program?
No, you can invite an unlimited number of investors, and get a reward for it

fedorma5x2w

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

I read about the architecture of the application - it's very well thought out.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

then that you will do password recovery by mail - I like it. Sometimes it's so nasty to reinstall via SMS
Here to each his own: someone loves via sms whoever through email to recover the password. But refusing to tie the phone I think plays a role of greater anonymity than convenience.
Baskervilles

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:18:06 AM

I wonder if there will be an opportunity to change their opinions, for example put a cold cedar but then changed his mind ...

Heartbout

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:13:46 AM

I wonder if there will be an opportunity to change their opinions, for example put a cold cedar but then changed his mind ...

Good day, to change the opinion is restricted as their could be manupulations
Baskervilles

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

Good day, to change the opinion is restricted as their could be manupulations
All the same well ...

evgeniyb6wni

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:34:13 PM

Tell me, can I change the sorting parameters on my own in the application? "Hot", "new", "best", "controversial"
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:48:26 PM

Tell me, can I change the sorting parameters on my own in the application? "Hot", "new", "best", "controversial"
The content (publications, comments) in HeartBout can be filtered in four ways: Hot, New, Best,
Not Sure. The category that a publication is put into depends on the user reaction to it, i.e. the
number of hot and cold hearts.

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:52:52 PM

The first stage of Pre ICO will end in 5 days!

evgeniyb6wni

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

The content (publications, comments) in HeartBout can be filtered in four ways: Hot, New, Best,
Not Sure. The category that a publication is put into depends on the user reaction to it, i.e. the
number of hot and cold hearts.

This is a very cool idea. I like.
grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

Concerning calls and rates. Will there be minimum restrictions in the rate of HBC?

Baskervilles

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:50 AM

Is it possible in the future to delete my profile, at my request?

evgeniyb6wni

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

Yesterday's videos in Facebook I really like. Well done.
grvolkovbu4p

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:35:17 AM

Therefore, for 100 HBC users can purchase advertisements? impressions in the
equal to DAU. The DAU value is updated and adjusted every day.
I really liked this move - well thought out. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: