Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:20:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network.  (Read 4090 times)
gepy79orlov

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

Marketing - 47% - that I do not see the results of marketing work ...
A high percentage of marketing - you need to better distribute the product around the world to learn more about it. And what does it mean that you do not see marketing?
Yes, but in other projects there is advertising, more activity in social networks. And here I do not see this
mikhailsgqst

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

Marketing - 47% - that I do not see the results of marketing work ...
A high percentage of marketing - you need to better distribute the product around the world to learn more about it. And what does it mean that you do not see marketing?
Yes, but in other projects there is advertising, more activity in social networks. And here I do not see this
BUT here I see and so sales are good. Perhaps you need a marketing tool when the app goes ...
gzimin3b

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

Who thinks they can sell all the tokens before the end of the round?
vadim15rod

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

To guess in advance is very difficult. It remains only to observe, or still buy to bring the finish
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Where is the link to MVP? Do they have it?
gzimin3b

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

To guess in advance is very difficult. It remains only to observe, or still buy to bring the finish
I think it was necessary to extend the sales date until the end of the week. And not until March 1. Do not end sales in the middle of the week ...
dimag61z

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Where is the link to MVP? Do they have it?
What is MVP? Can you decipher it?
oleg47us

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

I think it was necessary to extend the sales date until the end of the week. And not until March 1. Do not end sales in the middle of the week ...
Yes, but when designing a project it's easier to take dates from month to month, rather than one week to a week ...
gzimin3b

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Yes, but when designing a project it's easier to take dates from month to month, rather than one week to a week ...
That's right ... If you look at the ICO calendar - it's easier to take months. I did not think about it at first ...
andrey4afokin

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Oh, there is still one social network, they even already have enough of them to feel bored, what it counts (well, let's see what they can offer and what to do in this field)
georgiyqe5dart

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Oh, there is still one social network, they even already have enough of them to feel bored, what it counts (well, let's see what they can offer and what to do in this field)
Your application is very loud! Social networks on the blockade are not so many. To the proof, you can name at least a couple.
andrey4afokin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

Your application is very loud! Social networks on the blockade are not so many. To the proof, you can name at least a couple.
It does not make sense to list here. But this social network is not new, it's for sure
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Pre ICO will ends in 14 Hours!

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
georgiyqe5dart

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

It does not make sense to list here. But this social network is not new, it's for sure
And yet, this does not interfere with the creation of new social networks. The existence of existing ones is not a hindrance to the creation of new ones ...
grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

And yet, this does not interfere with the creation of new social networks. The existence of existing ones is not a hindrance to the creation of new ones ...
Look at the presentation of the project! There are no full-fledged social networks on the blockchain. Perhaps this network will become a leader. This opinion, I already wrote in the Russian branch.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
vimegzuev

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

Look at the presentation of the project! There are no full-fledged social networks on the blockchain. Perhaps this network will become a leader. This opinion, I already wrote in the Russian branch.
Is there a Russian ANN? If possible, please link.
denisagagf

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

Not bad at all. Very little did not last.
andrey4afokin

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

And still. Than this social network will be better than the previous and habitual for us social networks. How can I attract a user?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Social media sites today are getting crowded and some services are getting worse, glad to see a project like this emerging from the cryptowotld to give satisfaction to those crypto enthusiasts who really love to use the social media.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
grvolkovbu4p

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

And still. Than this social network will be better than the previous and habitual for us social networks. How can I attract a user?
you spend a lot of time in facebook or instagram. And do not get anything in return. Now if you use HeartBout you will receive bonuses in the form of tokens

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: