Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a moderator please I have received fake feedback from TradeFortress  (Read 3771 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 04:14:03 PM

False. I am not under Tomatocage's trust, I was put under theymos' trust when TF was removed from DefaultTrust. All of the people he trusted were placed under theymos, probably to prevent a collapse where a lot of scammers had their negative ratings removed.

I take offense to the fact you say "this 15 year old", as if my age makes me immature in some way. Not really, as you can probably tell if you bothered to look through my posting history.

I could also give more of a shit that I am on your ignore list, Goat. We done here?

This ring of phishers and hackers/scammers have been trying to extort me for info for the whole of yesterday, give me a fucking break. Of course I want them to be taken down.

In case you haven't realized, the OP is part of this ring. The account was sold to the ring.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:26:05 PM

False. I am not under Tomatocage's trust, I was put under theymos' trust when TF was removed from DefaultTrust. All of the people he trusted were placed under theymos, probably to prevent a collapse where a lot of scammers had their negative ratings removed.

Yeah I did mistake as I have removed DefaultTrust from my settings, you are correct you are under theymos Trust list.

I was able to see your ratings because theymos was in tomatocage's trust list.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 02:58:39 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 03:33:16 AM by Maged

I apologize for not being able to publicly disclose the evidence or the sources. However, the people with an appropriate need to know (ie not the peanut gallery) has already been notified.
No, we haven't.
All information in this message are from my sources who I trust.
We have no evidence. We have little information. On the contrary, my sources say something different about you...

Edit:
TradeFortress, while we respect what you did, if you ever go about it the way you did again, you're gone. No exceptions. No, I won't elaborate further since you already know what I'm talking about.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 03:41:31 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 04:29:46 AM by TradeFortress

I'd prefer if you are less cryptic, and most of my information were shared with certain global moderators and theymos specially. It's hard to find who to trust.

(For one, I have actual evidence in the form of BitMessages which should be verifiable with cryptography but it's still uncharted territory)

I wouldn't listen much to scotaloo, they are responsible basicasics at one point.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 03:52:19 AM

You didn't share your sources, though. Turns out, we figured out why. Don't do it again.

I'd like to hear it privately because my sources do not involve phishing as you suggest.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:32:09 AM

* whiskers75 take it to PM....

something dark is happening here  Shocked

spot the secret message

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
e4xit

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:58:40 AM

Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far... Even if it were slightly redacted (names for example), and then the unredacted evidence could be sent to the mods/admins as appropriate.

At the moment, I hate to say it, but it sounds like something could happen to anyone; have their account tagged as "sold to a phishing ring" by another member, then Tradefortress and his cronys will all give you a negative trust rating with no explanation.

I am just playing advocate here, obviously I am not privy to any of the "evidence" collected, nor to netzwerg and his actions... Just when you feel like it is something that could happen to you, then you will speak up.

Or else, I am just being played by netzwerg, who is doing a poor job of sneakily buying a trusted account and trying to phish for info, in which case, TF et. al. I thank you for looking out for me and others on here, even if you appear to be playing judge and jury (but not quite executioner) Smiley

Not your keys, not your coins.
CoinJoin, always.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:03:37 AM

Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far... Even if it were slightly redacted (names for example), and then the unredacted evidence could be sent to the mods/admins as appropriate.

At the moment, I hate to say it, but it sounds like something could happen to anyone; have their account tagged as "sold to a phishing ring" by another member, then Tradefortress and his cronys will all give you a negative trust rating with no explanation.

I am just playing advocate here, obviously I am not privy to any of the "evidence" collected, nor to netzwerg and his actions... Just when you feel like it is something that could happen to you, then you will speak up.

Or else, I am just being played by netzwerg, who is doing a poor job of sneakily buying a trusted account and trying to phish for info, in which case, TF et. al. I thank you for looking out for me and others on here, even if you appear to be playing judge and jury (but not quite executioner) Smiley
This.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:19:03 AM

Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far...

They can't be publicly disclosed at this stage. This is much more complex than it looks like.

Here's something I can disclose that should give you more background - this is a PM from a 2012 member:

A while back these guys contacted me and offered me BTC to create a script that would 'browse' the forum for 4 hours and make automated posts, eventually I posted on an account briefly, that was all of my involvement they stopped contacting me after payment. I had nothing to do with the phishing or hacking or whatever else these people did.

Internal chat logs of this ring:

who's [redacted]?
we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while
thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled [redacted2] earlier, all he knows is that [redacted] is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on [redacted] through
confirmed, [redacted] knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:26:16 AM

Surely if you have "evidence" that netzwerg account has been sold to a phishing ring, you would be free to post this evidence here? This would be more damning to the phishing ring (and netzwerg) than your basisless, unsubstantiated claims that you have put out so far...

They can't be publicly disclosed at this stage. This is much more complex than it looks like.

Here's something I can disclose that should give you more background - this is a PM from a 2012 member:

A while back these guys contacted me and offered me BTC to create a script that would 'browse' the forum for 4 hours and make automated posts, eventually I posted on an account briefly, that was all of my involvement they stopped contacting me after payment. I had nothing to do with the phishing or hacking or whatever else these people did.

who's [redacted]?
we hired him a while ago to make the mass bitcointalk account creating script and he posted on a sock for a while
thats the nick I was trying to find! I grilled [redacted2] earlier, all he knows is that [redacted] is connected, he could be a risk, I dont think it warrants eyes on [redacted] through
confirmed, [redacted] knows nothing, other than the fact we create and operate lots of alts
Quoted for reference.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:36:22 AM

who's [redacted]?

What is it? A conspiracy against bitcointalk?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:39:02 AM

Oh gosh, unless you're quoting for reference, please don't quote a whole block just to say one line.  Wink

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:42:32 AM

Oh gosh, unless you're quoting for reference, please don't quote a whole block just to say one line.  Wink
Indeed, it was for reference too

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:45:32 AM

who's [redacted]?

Two-Fortyniner, abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. We have been compromised. All units, Directive Ramen Noodle is active. Repeat, all units, Ramen Noodle has been activated.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:50:29 AM

-SNIP-

Two-Fortyniner, abort mission. I repeat, abort mission. We have been compromised. All units, Directive Ramen Noodle is active. Repeat, all units, Ramen Noodle has been activated.
You're kidding.

whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:51:34 AM

Maybe this is linked to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253190.0 - it probably is, and it's just me not seeing it Tongue

Pi Coin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:03:22 AM

this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:04:19 AM

this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

THIS JUST IN: You can trace Tor!
I doubt it.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:07:43 AM

I doubt it.

You'd be surprised.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:08:03 AM

I doubt it.

You'd be surprised.
Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: