Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $50000 for investment which fortfolio is best for 2018  (Read 2510 times)
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:40:07 PM

Nobody can tell you this.

Bitcoin could continue rising all the way to 50K-100K by the end of 2018.

I'd buy 5-6 coins which have solid fundamentals such as XMR, DCR, LTC and hold them through ups and downs.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Hi, I am new in this field how to diversify my investment for 2018 for max prifit. Please suggest which alt coin is best for 2018. I have already having investment in bitcoin. Please suggest. I would like to go with LTC 40% ETH 30% BTCH 10% NEO 20% . Is it correct calculation. I have 60% other BTC. Plse suggest. thanks a lot for expert advices.

if you have big fund like this, choose popular altcoin like you mention above is good option.
bitcoin, etherium, waves also and litecoin are the best choice.
and you can manage the percentage of each altcoin. put bigger amount if you believe in that altcoin.
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

50% in bitcoin
40% in solid and consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, dash, monero
5% in altcoin, where you can make a short term investment and also do trading if you are able to
5% in ICO (I personally suggest you to follow the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh project, I think that this is a top level project with a strong and solid basis)
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

Hello. I would go with 30% BTC;40% ETH, 10%Monero, 10% LTC and 10% some altcoin you like and did enough research ( I like ChainLInk and Request Network, put they are the flavor of the last two months and shilled heavy, so do your own research)

Cheers
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:11:30 PM

Be serious about your investment do real research and find the real undervalued projects.

1. 15k BTC - got to have one
2. 10K Bitbay - most undervalued project here
3. 5K blocknet
4. 10k - split between the other REAL projects here ... LTC sys etc
5. 5K on long term coins with proven durable teams working on a comeback - do they have a good roadmap and ticking the check list off.
6. 5K on real gambles with a good chance - long shots is what will make you rich ....... or poor.

batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a relatively high risk therefore it should be well thought out by the user himself. You need to learn the market of cryptocurrency.
AEDB

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

There are crypto-coins coming out such as C20 that are A crypto index fund where one coin can buy in to multiple cryptos. There is also a (very new) Crytpo-Token in the Pre-Sale stage that allows you to invest in one coin that covers 20 or more [Suspicious link removed]panies and tokens; very unique concept. The cryptocurrency is called Koreleum (Koreleum.com) and offers 100% Bonus Tokens.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

Hi, I am new in this field how to diversify my investment for 2018 for max prifit. Please suggest which alt coin is best for 2018. I have already having investment in bitcoin. Please suggest. I would like to go with LTC 40% ETH 30% BTCH 10% NEO 20% . Is it correct calculation. I have 60% other BTC. Plse suggest. thanks a lot for expert advices. Now I feel I have to go with LTC XMR DASH ETH apart from BTC (separate fund I have 60%). Can anybody suggest best % should I invest. I am from South asian country.

you have a good list and I think the percentage is good too. I think you can go with your first option which is LTC 40%, ETH 30%, BCH 10%, and NEO 20%. and if you want to buy XMR, DASH then you can use 30% from the separate fund of 60% so you still have 30% in bitcoin. maybe this is not the best suggestion but you can analyze before you decide to buy that coins.
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

I would normally stay away from bitcoin, but with the futures now and the option to hedge I might see myself reducing my risks for the Q1 of 2018.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:01 AM

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you for deciding to invest in Bitcoin and other alternate cryptocurrencies.

$50,000 is a huge investment for cryptocurrencies. Let me give you a simple advice regarding the altcoins you want to invest. Choose only those cryptocurrencies who are having a great reputation and those with projects that are completely out-of-the-box.

Before you invest, please take your time in going to ICO directory sites like ICO Bench and see their ratings. Read their roadmap, whitepaper and check if their team members are real by going in their social media accounts like LinkedIn (or having a great reputation before).

P.S. If I were you, I think you should check out Trade.io. It's just my suggestion Cheesy

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ikrak3n

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

I would say:
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum

For a much smaller investment and if you're in an Asian market I would consider a coin you could keep an eye on easily:
NEM or Monacoin from Japan
NEO or Red Pulse from China

You need to follow the market though, some coins can dive within a day, it makes for an exciting and dangerous investment experience.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

Hi, I am new in this field how to diversify my investment for 2018 for max prifit. Please suggest which alt coin is best for 2018. I have already having investment in bitcoin. Please suggest. I would like to go with LTC 40% ETH 30% BTCH 10% NEO 20% . Is it correct calculation. I have 60% other BTC. Plse suggest. thanks a lot for expert advices. Now I feel I have to go with LTC XMR DASH ETH apart from BTC (separate fund I have 60%). Can anybody suggest best % should I invest. I am from South asian country.

With this parabolic rise its hard to predict when BTC will correct, but most likely alts are better to enter now than BTC because they are on the ground and BTC is way up in the sky. That being said, if BTC continues it will morph alts even more.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

if i were you only invest on the top cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap currently since you have a large money to invest with and also, don't invest on low priced altcoins that doesn't make to the top 10 because of uncertainty of coin.anyways  that is a good options to invest but i suggest that you should lower your allocation to bitcoin and invest on ETH or IOTA since bitcoin is very risky nowadays and you could lose a huge some of money if a crash happened again. but if had 50k i will invest my 40% on bitcoin, 30% on eth, 10% bitcoin cash 10% on LTC and lastly 10% on IOTA anyways good luck and i hope you will earn a lot.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:44 AM

IOTA and Ethereum are the only altcoins I believe in. They have real advantages and they will probably be used by big companies and the mass market.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

have you ever thought of joining a token sale of some new altcoin? if so, I think HDAC and Crypterium are some of the right choices to invest. both have good prospects, a solid team, and a mature concept

ethergeek

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:13 AM

If I were you, I'd go with some solid ICOs. By solid I mean:
- presenting real hardcap value in their solution (no virtual projects)
- really involved in using blockchain technology (not only to generate coins)
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:39:08 AM

invest btc at prices now is a unfortunate, I advise to buy eth, waves and some dividend tokens like a edg, wetrust, taas or you can buy a quality ICO like NPX from devlopher napoleon .
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:42:50 AM

A diversified portfolio looks like a good solution, which is 30% of Ethereum and Bitcoin, another 30% of the top 10 cryptocurrencies, and another 40% can buy several promising tokens (for example such as QSP, RDN, CTX) and invest in ICO (BitDegree, INS and other).
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

You should fully understand that a max profit = max risk. You should be very careful with investments in crypto. Maximum ROI you can get from ICO, but there are a lot of scams. So my advice is to invest your money at the most known coins AFTER!!! a grand correction will happen. If you invest now you will probably get losses.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

I like your second portfolio the best. Dash and XMR are great for the long term. Both have had an absolutely incredible year.

Buy them and forget about it. Then just read and learn for the next 3 months and then analyze again and see if there is something you might like to sell some profit from to add more coins.

Diversification is best with 7 holdings

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░