Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do other people feel so greedy in everthing?  (Read 463 times)
Tawetsome28! (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:44:01 PM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?
People were greedy because they have nothing.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
9thst

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Greedy its comes silently when someone feel greedy its mean that want had that hardly.
Mstkotha

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

Rich people are greedy and shallow. They get rich by ... The fact is that some people do take advantage of others on their way to accumulating wealth. ... If so, challenge some of your core beliefs about money and see if a more balanced view of money can help you improve your financial health.....
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

I think some people are greedy of everything because they aren't contented enough for what they have. Maybe they have already experience the agony of having or lacking of something. Maybe, they just wanted to secure and have the assurance for their future. Uncontentment is human nature, they still try to have more and more
jwuanah

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:05:20 AM

In my opinion other people feel so greedy in everything because they are not contented of what they have. And maybe they have bitterness in their selves to others who have than they have.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

People greedy because they don't have God. Being greedy is a sin.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:34 PM

A person becomes greedy when they feel they are not wanted by the others.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

Greedy its comes silently when someone feel greedy its mean that want had that hardly.
Peoples greedy they are not contented of their life. They want to grab others wealth,  to prove their self that they are powerful.  But,  they dont know someday they will suffer consequences of their mistakes..
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

In Catholicism,  Greed is one of the seven deadly sins. Greed is the desire for more, and ever more.
It is a desire that can't be sated, because it stems from the Ego, a psychological entity that ones mind creates in place of identity. We identify as ourselves,  but the self is the ego, or personality. Greed stems from envy, and lust.
   The opposite of greed, would be charity. Instead of hoarding, you give. Giving respects the Law of Return, inwhich you give in order to receive, which will create balance.
   The Ego is developed subjectively,  through an individuals experience, that is to say, from trial and error. Experience is gained through our own personal journeys through life, the good and the bad. The ego is the personification of your personality. It "is" your personality, and it is quite moldable.
 Even though religion tends to float towards the extreme at times, it is the underlying message that is somewhat necessary,  because the subtleties it teaches you, which are about human nature, and psychology, by way of anthropomorphic analogies.

xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

As is known, greed is one of the vices condemned by the majority of world religions. And he is recognized as a rare man.
Zhadina tries to take everything from life. But, alas, does not get satisfaction because of his insatiability.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:54:47 PM

It's just basic human nature - people want more and more, and be better than others, even if you still sleep just in one bed and eat from one plate.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

Start living a lifestyle of being a minimalist meaning throw your other stuff away and pnly use what is essntial to you not to have more or less than what you need if you understand this you can try getting rid of greed by this method
lordorochimaru

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Its natural human characteristic.You have to accept it. Nothing can stop it.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

It's just basic human nature - people want more and more, and be better than others, even if you still sleep just in one bed and eat from one plate.
Agree with you.
And it is very pity, but most of people always try to get more and more money/emotions/attention/etc even if they already have enought.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

For me being greedy means that the person need something that really important to him/her or missing in their whole life.
Heshan Daminda

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

We should treat people same like they do to us. If not we will get hurt emotionally. We have to be good, but also we have to think about our selves. Just because you are rich doesn't mean you are the success. Anyone can be rich, but only a someone special can be rich in heart.
Aleksey4453

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

I've always been interested in this question, why so many people are stingy.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:43:25 AM

People greedy because they don't have God. Being greedy is a sin.

I don't believe in fairy tales.  I don't consider myself greedy.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:52:52 AM

People are greedy because they are less thankful.
If they are thankful,  they will not do it.
They just think that they are the best and they are the right one.
Or i can say that they are selfish.  Never think about the others , they just think about themselves,  how to make them always number one and number one.
We can imagine if we are thankful,
We will not have negatif thinking.
We will let ktjer people do like we can do, see otjer people from positive side not as the battle.
What do ylu think?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: