Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do other people feel so greedy in everthing?  (Read 463 times)
cryptoon007

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

This vice known as greed has now become part of us do to: lack of regard for others, short sightedness; not knowing that we'll all leave the wealth behind when we die, lack of morals like stealing and killing fellow humans. As long as there is continuous greed, there'll always be crime.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

The green eyed monster always win  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

The reason is primarily the social depression of such people, they feel inferior, deprived, inferior beings in comparison with others. Therefore, as soon as such a person has the opportunity to get a little more, he considers it a chance for himself and tries to snatch everything that can be.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I think is an attitude they possessed.
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Because they happy by being greedy. But greedy is bad for the people who greed in money, money is temporary happines.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

I really think that it's part of human nature. People always want to have things that they see from other people that they don't have or can't have. Of course why would you want something that you already have. We never feel contented of the things that we have, and sometimes even if we already have too much we still want more.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

The most common greed that human has is on money. We know that money can give you power, you can get the justice system on your favor so I think that's where the greed is coming from. These type of people don't want to end up with no cash because it can do almost everything so they want more.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

People feel so greedy because they are lack of contentment thats why greediness is there character 
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Greedinness is a natural act of some human being ,they usually greed for what they want,though they have all everything on their plate,but feel not fully contented at all.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Greedinness is a natural act of some human being ,they usually greed for what they want,though they have all everything on their plate,but feel not fully contented at all.
I quite agree greediness is without doubt in every person in the world, Its a common human trait and am definitely not surprised, the greed of man cannot be sated because they are always asking for more and it is never enough at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie. Got a lot of things going on my mind especially regarding Greed. I feel the need to open this topic with you all so I wont be blind sided. I do believe that by giving you feel satisfied about life and that blessing overflows. I don't seem to get it from other people who are too greedy for material things, for praises, for time and affection. At work, people seem to harm others emotionally just to have that position they longed for years. At home, other siblings think for themselves only and not even checking out on their parents how they are doing or how's their finances. With friends, there is always someone who wanted to be the center in everything. Who wanted all the praises and would think that they're the boss because they are the richest from the group. Mind if I get some feedback on this?

I really think that people are naturally greedy. They always want to have all the things they see. They cannot be contented with what they have. Even rich people want to be richer. Some people want to have what other's have. They even feel jealous because they cannot have what they see on other people.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Someone who has been seized with greedy illness then he will not care about anyone or any good brother, friends or friends though. The most important thing for him is able to satisfy him. What is the attitude that is never satisfied to have something by way of hurt orinsulting others.a greedy person will feel that what he does is good even if others see it as evil.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I quite agree greediness is without doubt in every person in the world, Its a common human trait and am definitely not surprised, the greed of man cannot be sated because they are always asking for more and it is never enough at all.
BULLSHIT..

I worked for someone and could of made well more by robbing him and they would of never of known..
I didn't be greedy.. Wink

You become a leader what is a leader to do?..

Me you become my children and my children need feeding before me Wink Kiss..ALWAYS..
The captain is suppose to sink with his ship NOT NO MORE Cry Cry..

Recordings: Captain Francesco Schettino ordered back to ... - YouTube
Video for italian fleeing captain ship youtube▶ 1:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4M0JCznAc
18 Jan 2012 - Uploaded by ODN
Listen to the frantic conversation between the Italian coastguard and Francesco Schettino, captain of the ...

Never mind my job it's all about me^^^<<Politician the same care for themselves ..

I have never been greedy not ever ..
Diamonds a shiny rock you cannot eat..

Diamond dust for tools very good Wink..diamond dust blades stronger for construction ..
1 million on a diamond  Cheesy Cheesy waste of money i would rather buy people i know a home for free..

That way they are happy and i am happy i made someone happy.. Grin

I like HAPPY PEOPLES..

But the way this greedy planet is going i see many unhappy peoples ..
And i could sit back and say who cares BUT i do because i have cousins and friends and neighbours
who don't do as well as me in life BUT i am no rich dude to pay for them all

That comes down to us all as a world NATION..
A starting point to live and spend..

UNIVERSAL INCOME or this planet will get nasty..Crime rate in EUROPE as gone in overdrive and only going to get way way worse..

UNIVERSAL INCOME     MF Grin..

It will happen it has too no other way..
SOON who will buy your goods Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy YES THE FEW...

Suppose to sell 500 cars a month how many did you sell?..
Sold 2 cars today because GREEDY TWAT took all the MONIES Cheesy Cheesy

The few will have the money meaning less customers  Wink..

UNIVERSAL INCOME then everyone got a income to spend no matter what greedy people suck it all up..
Next week people get the UNIVERSAL INCOME ..

No universal income then wages will be lost and lost wages mean lost trade..

And then the few wont care until the many attack and kill all the rich..
Yes happened many a time in history..

I don't fancy being rich and having to look over my shoulder in case i get robbed by a gun crazed
nutter and if you live in EUROPE we cannot have guns to defend ourselves  Cry..

So we will get robbed..

How ruthless armed jewel gangs are increasingly targeting rich ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../how-ruthless-armed-jewel-gangs-are-increasingly-targeti...
22 Nov 2016 - RICH tourists in Paris have lost jewellery worth millions of dollars after a wave of sophisticated armed jewel robberies - and there could be more 'Pink Panther' crime to come. This morning it was reported two Qatari sisters were robbed of jewellery worth £4.5MILLION in a daring heist in the French capital.

At least i wont have any diamonds not ever..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

It's like this if you be greedy to a friend a family member or someone in your area then the damage done
is nothing compared to lets say what a POLITICIAN does ..

The greed they do affects the whole nation so the whole nation feels it ..
If bad your nation feels the bad ..

If your greedy like robbing or tricking your so called friends or family then the effect doesn't effect the whole nation ..
So when people talk about greed a lot of difference when we talk about political greed Wink..
EVERYONE GETS SCREWED  Cry Cry Angry Angry..

And same goes for massive companies if they screw you over then millions suffer..
Like electric company over charges everyone gets screwed almost everyone anyways..

So as we know the worst greed is POLITICAL GREED and we need to stop this CANCER for our futures sake..

The one thing people need is straight politics no corruption in your politics because it destroys your country if your politics is corrupt ..

UK how many politicians lost their jobs? Cheesy Cheesy..LOADS..

Put your monies in our country and your safe as can be Grin..

So if i was you invest in BRITISH COMPANIES they are safe in law..

Not like EU law VERBAL COST Roll Eyes..LAW
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

They feel so greedy in everything simply because they want to have everything, which isn't possible.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

All of them are because of the typical human characteristics. With the social background the competition between the people goes up. With this competition each and every person want to earn as much as possible for their own. Then they become greedy for everything.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

The greed has no bottom .When you want something after you achieve, you will definitely want something else that is better, that is why human development

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

Because with greed they can earn more things and feel more superior than other, and the greedy person like to see other suffering, so they take and hoard as much as possible, but greed is not good, one day it will destroy the people, greedy person only love himself/herself
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Greediness is as a result of covetousness, what you have  must be enough for you not that you will be looking for possible means to take others people belongs. When someone is greedy it can kill ,steal and destroy.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

I think there are other people who are so greedy because they think only of themselves.They are not satisfied of what is enough and wants and crave for more
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: