Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins in 2018?  (Read 2668 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

The next year will be very productive in terms of the growth of many coins, as well as total capitalization. I recommend to pay attention to NEO, LTC, ADA, ELF, Waves, SC, COMSA and ICX.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

I would like to agree with most comments here and say that coins like Ripple will rise more, and they will be the future of altcoins in 2018.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

I think Bitcoin will still rising on 2018 and so on. Other altoins in 2018 according to me are : XRP, XLM, NEO and ETH of course but there are many altcoins out there and they will rising I guess. Thanks
selenkin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

i recommend to use both, 40% BTC and 60% for altcoins
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

Altcoins that will be very big in 2018 are Ripple, Ethereum and Stellar.
I think they will rise very high and whoever has invest long term in any of these will see big profits.

I tottally agree with you on the Ripple and Ether... Stellar I have to check it out .. what about ADA ?
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..
2018 will be the year of altcoins, or bitcoin get an absolute dominance?

Bitcoin will keep growing in value when they solve their scalability issue but also I think bitcoin is more of store of value than a currency.  Alt coins will grow depending on how much the follow roadmap
Let's see what this year holds for us

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

So Altcoin is an alternative coin beyond bitcoin. If you've ever heard names like Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, and so on, they are Altcoin.

Well, 2018 is a new piece for digital coin hunters. For some people - maybe including you - may be saturated playing in Bitcoin.

In fact there are several altenratif investment coins outside Bitcoin that I predict its value will skyrocket in 2018.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

I think that nobody really believed that bitcoin could reach 20 thousands. But that really happened and I consider that  it will grow even more.  But I think that therere are some cryptocurrencies worth giving a shot in 2018. Of course, you should always be prepared for the downsides of investing in cryptocurrencies and should also do a better research for each and every currency. So they are:ethereum, ripple and litecoin.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

What you should consider is general ROI of the coin.
last year alone ether perform better than BTC interns of  ROI.
meaning if you invested 1k in eth and btc last year.
eth will give you more return compare to btc.

So it doesnt matter. So many altcoins out performed btc last year and many more will do same this year.
so do your research and discover those coin's
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Bitcoin will always dominating the altcoins but still there are altcoins that will also dominate over the others . That's how cryptocurrenccies rotation in my own understanding.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

Bitcoin will always dominating the altcoins but still there are altcoins that will also dominate over the others . That's how cryptocurrenccies rotation in my own understanding.
By the way, the index "BTC Dominance" is now the lowest in the history. https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage And he continues to fall. Now is a very good time for trading altcoins.

eranor

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Get FREE EtherBTC tokens  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too 
Go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=IasZi&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=RGv9dFwwzSBgx0DrYZDGWg today

https://etherbtc.io/#about
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

What do u think bitcoin will countinue this insane grow in 2018, its worth to hold my altcoins?
I am very disappointed, i started crypto 4 month ago, and my portfolio now worth the 1/3 value in bitcoin as when i started this..

In my own opinion, It was really nice that bitcoin started at $13k dollars at the end of 2017 because it only means that it will further increase its price before 2018 ends. It is also a good news for those who are holding ethereum coins that the value will further increase from $700 and now we have the reason to believe in the growth of ethcoins.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Altcoins will come and go during 2018, so many people will lose their holdings because the price of the top coins will be pumped significantly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

There are too many altcoins in online site and most of them are unknown for most of the people and some are just for pumping. Bitcoin is the perfect one to choose for online investment in my opinion but there is some nice alt too like ethereum.

Ethereum is a very good coin but not valuable as bitcoin. This two coin had changed their price at the end of 2017 and will be changing regularly at 2018 I am sure.
I think altcoins and bitcoin both of them will be more valuable at 2018 and will give us much more benefit and facilities than present. Keep staying with both of them if you have the ability.

galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

I am sure altcoin that will grow is the etherium. I am very much interested in these coins and been watching it, it is growing so fast. I hope that Graft will also do these coming 2018.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Most of the altcoins are unknown for most of the people and some are just for pumping of all the altcoins in this world. In my opinion, bitcoin is the perfect one to choose for online investment but there are some nice alt too like ethereum. Etherum is not as valuable as Bitcoin but it is a very good altcoin.
These two coins will be changing its price regularly at 2018 I am sure even they have changed their price at the end of 2017. I think they will give us many more facilities and benefits than present and both of them will more valuable in 2018 even ethereum hit $1000 this January. If you have the ability then keep staying with both of these two coins.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

For example, e-Chat (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255337.0) alt seems to be a very promising project. It has a lot of useful possibilities for bloggers, regular users, some companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: